Awakening to the Occult. Sacrifice. Hatred. Symbolism. And our future.

JamesGatz

" Kabbalah, paganism, and Freemasonry are practically the same mysticism, worshipping of the same gods, which are Lucifer and the fallen angels. They are the religions of Ammonites, Amalekites, and other Canaanites, and even Egyptians, the serpent people. And, the origins of those pagan religions goes back to … you guessed it correctly: Babylon "

1 Kings 11:1-5
(1) But King Solomon loved many foreign women, as well as the daughter of Pharaoh: women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians, and Hittites– (2) from the nations of whom the LORD had said to the children of Israel, “You shall not intermarry with them, nor they with you. Surely they will turn away your hearts after their gods.” Solomon clung to these in love. (3) And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines; and his wives turned away his heart. (4) For it was so, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned his heart after other gods; and his heart was not loyal to the LORD his God, as was the heart of his father David. (5) For Solomon went after Ashtoreth* the goddess of the Sidonians, and after Milcom** the abomination of the Ammonites.

511A5868-D969-4C23-8496-33226DF82369.jpeg

JamesGatz

*Ashtoreth: a female deity, also spelled “Ashtaroth,” also “Ashtarte” in Sidon and Phoenicia, is the same goddess as “Ishtar” in Babylon, “Isis” in Egypt, “Semiramis” in Greece, “Sammu-ramat” in Assyria. Romans called her “Diana,” Greeks “Artemis,” and the symbol is Venus. There are many more AKAs for this goddess, including the shiny goddess “Shakinah” of Judaism, which is highly likely to be related to the “Eastern Star” and the “Blazing Star” goddess symbolized by the star Sirius (more discussion in the Summary section). And, when the goddess becomes angry, she can be a bad goddess. This goddess is also closely related to, if not the same as, “Lilith” the extremely sexual goddess, who kills infants who are not protected by an amulet with the names of three fallen angels, or by the circumcision (Lilit, Malkah ha-Shadim by Jeffery Smith). And, she is also said to be the demon “Succubus” (Zohar, Patai81:462ff), who is also known as “Babalon” the Harlot. And, in the U.S., the Statue of Liberty represents this same goddess. (In the Bible, NKJV, ‘Ashtoreth’ is mentioned in 1Ki 11:5; 11:33; 2Ki 23:13, ‘Ashtaroth’ in Deut 1:4;Jos 9:10; 12:4; 13:12; 13:12, 31; 1 Chr 6:71, ‘Ashtoreths’ in Jdg 2:13; 10:6;1Sam 7:3-4; 12:10; 31:10, ‘Lilith’ in Is 34:14 in relation to owl)

06D583F2-0C89-42B4-A629-BFBEACF64D69.jpeg

JamesGatz

"
**Milcom: a male deity, who is the same as “Molech” or “Moloch,” and its root word “מ.ל.כ” means “king.”AKA “Baal,” means “lord.” Ashtoreth is this god’s consort, or a female counterpart, and he merges with her in identity on and off. This is the same god as “Nimrod” in Babylon, “Osiris” in Egypt, “Baal” in Sidon and Phoenicia. “Zeus” in Greece and “Jupiter” in the Roman culture overlaps some characteristics as Milcom. And the symbol is Saturn, and this fact connects this deity to “Saturnalia,” which is the deity of focus in the Christmas time. Milcom is the god of fertility, but when angry, he ate human infants, so they voluntarily sacrificed their children to Molech for the forgiveness of sin (Jewish Encyclopedia: Moloch). (In the Bible, NKJV, ‘Molech’ is mentioned in Lev 18:21; 20:2-35; 1Ki 11:7; 2Ki 23:10;Jer 32:35, ‘Moloch’ in Act 7:43, ‘Milcom’ in 1Ki 11:5; 11:33; 2Ki 23:13;Jer 49:1, 3; Zep 1:5)

CE26A509-776A-4670-8880-EB88CD9AB6C0.jpeg

JamesGatz

" Ishtar/Inanna, who is Baal’s wife (as you’ll recall, Baal/Bel is the title of “lord”/”master”). Another ancient name for her is Lilith.

Ishtar is flanked by a couple of owls, and is also designed to look like an owl herself… notice her feet and wings:

e3c39-inanna-sumerian-god-annunaki-ishtarowl.jpeg

Ishtar is the female form of the deity, and owls are sacred to her. Moloch is the winged form of the deity represented by a winged bull.

Moloch

In ancient hieroglyphics, the owl represents the sound of the letter M.

This is because the eyes or horns of this secret deity looks just like the letter M:

The-Idler-Jerome-Klapka-Jerome-Robert-Barr-Arthur-Lawrence-Google-Books.png

It is from here that the name Mulak or Molochis derived, and this is this same name that the owl at Bohemian Grove is referred to.

As mentioned above, Moloch is the winged form of the deity represented by a winged bull"

E36C55DD-6525-465F-B922-B9F55F009916.jpeg
B2365E61-C67A-4AE1-A561-53A626C27406.jpeg

09084FD7-1FEC-4009-BCDF-769BFD689FA6.gif

miquelangeles

@JamesGatz

Freedom of religion or religious liberty is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or community, in public or private, to manifest religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship, and observance. It also includes the freedom to change one's religion or beliefs,[1] "the right not to profess any religion or belief",[2] or "not to practise a religion".

Freedom of religion is considered by many people and most nations to be a fundamental human right.

Source: Wikipedia

Blossom

Forum Supporter
The fact that they were singing a christian hymn somewhat suggests that they had turned from worshiping pagan gods. Maintaining prior outward forms can be a snare, but if done from a pure heart the holy spirit sanctifies everything. That kind of worldly/spiritual admixture is prevalent throughout the christian world. I have no means of judging where they were at spiritually, but I seriously doubt there was any occultic intent. Just spiritual ignorance, perhaps.
Thank you for your balanced perspective. I certainly can’t judge either and hopefully it was done from a pure heart. Many people get drawn to the historical aspect of druids and paganism not realizing what doors they are opening and of course they have religious freedom and free will to do so.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Perry Staltic

This is one way as to how satan has entered the Church.

This too

The only real difference between the occult and the world is that occult practitioners openly admit that they serve the devil, whereas the world is blind to the fact that they do also.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

The only real difference between the occult and the world is that occult practitioners openly admit that they serve the devil, whereas the world is blind to the fact that they do also.
Yes.

The world ain’t partying like this at their bbq’s.
Witches are…

1165C4B9-CB91-4BFA-883F-0E8ABAD34875.png

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Grotesque evil, but many people who don't do such things will also perish.
Im aware of the saint or a ghoul eternal condition.

This thread is to discuss the practices of the occult - to awaken those who see the effects- but not it’s reality.

As stated above: knowing thy enemy and thy self sets one up for the Truth; for the near and eternal future….
for victory.

ThinPicking

View: https://youtu.be/12OvojVkd0k

It's just the school mascot guys, it's just the Longhorn. 🤔:think:

Sarcasm aside I do think generally at least some of these people aren't actually aware of the ritual practices they're involved in. They don't see it macroscopically with their "third eye" or they lost sight of it. And if you believe quite literally as I've come to in something resembling angels and demons, you might imagine how someones will could be leant on from the next room if they spent time knocking on the door and they're lacking any degree of self or situational awareness.

You know those moments in life, hopefully limited to our younger years, where we might "lose our ***t" and wonder after the fact why we behaved in a particular way. Wonder where our agency was at that time. Irrespective of the (hopefully Peaty) state of the occupants avatar. Did you ever wonder why there were some people or situations that just seemed to bring it out of the woodwork.

I think there's a frightening reality to @Peatful's reference to feeding the beast. Too frightening to even contemplate for some, but it's probably because they're lacking or misplaced their faith in the good guy.

If this reads like a defence of those people, it isn't. We all have a responsibility to align with and travel in the direction of truth at all times, and honour (or my preferred saying "give it up to") God. Ignorance is not a defence when playing with fire.

ThinPicking

I've got a lot of stuff on England's finest unholy little goblins "Alice Bailey" and "Aleister Crowley". Some of their derranged little disciples like "Anton LaVey". "The Lucis Trust", "Thelema", "Kabbalah" and "The Satanic Bible". I looked in to nearly a decade ago.

I'm pains to share for I wish I never knew. It was just a bizarre place on the road I kept trying to avoid while looking in to the form and function of the various industrial complexes. I don't think I was anywhere near ready to see it. I wasn't asking myself what really motivates people and largely avoided the question until March 2020 when a tricky spell came over people right next to me.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I've got a lot of stuff on England's finest unholy little goblins "Alice Bailey" and "Aleister Crowley". Some of their derranged little disciples like "Anton LaVey". "The Lucis Trust", "Thelema", "Kabbalah" and "The Satanic Bible". I looked in to nearly a decade ago.

I'm pains to share for I wish I never knew. It was just a bizarre place on the road I kept trying to avoid while looking in to the form and function of the various industrial complexes. I don't think I was anywhere near ready to see it. I wasn't asking myself what really motivates people and largely avoided the question until March 2020 when a tricky spell came over people right next to me.
So when i have time-
And when any of you have time

Make this relevant for today.
For now.

Someone reading might say - so what?

Why is this more important than Gates / Klaus. Or the vxx. Or CBDC?

Where some of us know some of the answers.
We all can learn from one another.

Last edited:

ThinPicking

As stated above: knowing thy enemy and thy self sets one up for the Truth; for the near and eternal future….
for victory.
This is very true ma'am. More people do need to be aware of the depth of evil and depravity in this place, or more importantly how it comes to pass. The beast is real, but only because God wills it. It is licensed to operate for a period of time on his footstall.

I'm concerned there's trouble in showing someone who doesn't seek it (perhaps that's knowing thy enemy without first knowing thy self), it could break or turn them. Assuming they're not quietly terrified in to laughing it off as fanciful. While their fear would only be misplaced. If they don't fear God they fear the works of the devil without attributing them as such. They have no explanation.

ThinPicking

So when i have time-
And when any of you have time

Make this relevant for today.
For now.

Someone reading might say - so what?

Why is this more important than Gates / Klaus. Or the vxx. Or CBDC?

Where some of us know some of the answers.
We all can learn from one another.
This is really important subject matter.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom