Body temperature above 99 for 5 weeks now

OP
T

TheCodez

IM injection. It stung a little, but not bad really.
I feel a little chilled and easily fatigued.
I'm sleeping better than in many years.
Digestion is one area I've never had trouble with.
I've never seen my temperatures behave this way, but I switched to oral TTFD + HCL 10 days ago and am still very consistently at 99.5

Last edited:
OP
T

TheCodez

I hate to be this guy
But why not just stop for a bit?
Because my memory issues are an immediate threat to most everything that matters to me and the slight (likely temporary) body temperature increase doesn't seem particularly problematic. You may not be able to fully appreciate the gravity of my situation from the information I've provided.

Last edited:
OP
T

TheCodez

Are you taking cofactors @TheCodez
(magnesium, potassium, the other B‘s…)
Magnesium, potassium and B2 (plus plain old thiamine HCL). I've seen no benefit and possibly some issues from the other Bs.
Magnesium in particular was an absolute game changer for activating B1 for me.
I have another post noting how I could start B1 and the first day would be great but it would stop working by day 3. Magnesium completely corrected that issue.

youngsinatra

Magnesium, potassium and B2 (plus plain old thiamine HCL). I've seen no benefit and possibly some issues from the other Bs.
Magnesium in particular was an absolute game changer for activating B1 for me.
I have another post noting how I could start B1 and the first day would be great but it would stop working by day 3. Magnesium completely corrected that issue.
Thanks for replying. Have you any other symptoms from thiamine besides high temperature?

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
IM injection. It stung a little, but not bad really.
I feel a little chilled and easily fatigued.
I'm sleeping better than in many years.
Digestion is one area I've never had trouble with.
I've never seen my temperatures behave this way, but I switched to oral TTFD + HCL 10 days ago and am still very consistently at 99.5
Awesome! Glad that it helps you! :) Thank you so much for the info!
Maybe I'll try injectable Vitamin B1, too.

A few more questions @TheCodez

1) What kind of syringes do you use? I hate needles, therefore I'd use insuline syringes, because they only have a short needle. Do you think, insuline syringes would be OK for Thiamine injections?

2) Do you push "the air" out of the syringe before injecting to avoid death by air bubbles in your blood or is that not necessary? Some YT videos about injecting claim that this is not necessary with intramuscular injections. Maybe @Elie as a practitioner can help answering those questions, too?

3) @TheCodez Are/were you hypothyroid (because before B1 injections you had lowish temperatures?

Thank you so much!!!

OP
T

TheCodez

Thanks for replying. Have you any other symptoms from thiamine besides high temperature?

@TheCodez Sorry, that I ask so many questions:

When/after how many injections did your temperature shoot up to 98.6 and more?

Thank you!!!
I believe it was within a couple days. Additionally I switched from IM HCL 125mg to oral HCL 1000 x 3 (t.i.d.) 2 weeks ago and I now believe that for me IM has no additional advantages oral. I should also note that my temperature is still 99.5

OP
T

TheCodez

Awesome! Glad that it helps you! :) Thank you so much for the info!
Maybe I'll try injectable Vitamin B1, too.

A few more questions @TheCodez

1) What kind of syringes do you use? I hate needles, therefore I'd use insuline syringes, because they only have a short needle. Do you think, insuline syringes would be OK for Thiamine injections?

2) Do you push "the air" out of the syringe before injecting to avoid death by air bubbles in your blood or is that not necessary? Some YT videos about injecting claim that this is not necessary with intramuscular injections. Maybe @Elie as a practitioner can help answering those questions, too?

3) @TheCodez Are/were you hypothyroid (because before B1 injections you had lowish temperatures?

Thank you so much!!!
1. I was using 1 inch 25ga. I've never seen an insulin syringe.
2. Yes.
3. t3 and t4 have always been within range (all of my children have similarly low temperatures as well)

youngsinatra

I know some that said their thyroid panel drastically improved on high dose thiamine therapy. Maybe you are getting into hyperthyroid territory. Do you have hyper symptoms like elevated heart rate, accelerated digestion, nervousness?

OP
T

TheCodez

I know some that said their thyroid panel drastically improved on high dose thiamine therapy. Maybe you are getting into hyperthyroid territory. Do you have hyper symptoms like elevated heart rate, accelerated digestion, nervousness?
Heart rate is running in the upper 60s. Transit time is normal. No nervousness.

youngsinatra

Heart rate is running in the upper 60s. Transit time is normal. No nervousness.
Then most likely a detox reaction. Try some binders maybe. (psyllium husk, beans, activated charcoal)

I find „The Bean Protocol“ + B vitamins very powerful.

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
1. I was using 1 inch 25ga. I've never seen an insulin syringe.
2. Yes.
3. t3 and t4 have always been within range (all of my children have similarly low temperatures as well)
Thank you so much!!! This helps a lot!!!
@TheCodez How are you now - symptoms wise? Great that your temps are still stable even though you quit IM Thiamine and switched to oral Thiamine!

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
I believe it was within a couple days. Additionally I switched from IM HCL 125mg to oral HCL 1000 x 3 (t.i.d.) 2 weeks ago and I now believe that for me IM has no additional advantages oral. I should also note that my temperature is still 99.5
Very much appreciated!!! Thank you!!!

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Very interesting!
Also from B1 injections or from oral B1?
Which form do they take? B1 HCL, Benfothiamine or TTFD?

Do you know how long it took them to achieve good temperatures?

Thank you!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals