Boosting romance

smerz

A lot of discussion on the topic of diet and lifestyle toward increased libido, which between which the connection is very clear. Wondering tho if anyone has tips on how to help sustaining romantic feelings and the likes by similar means? Wondering if a antiserotonergic diet is inhibiting some of my ability to infatuation. Lolll

A lot of discussion on the topic of diet and lifestyle toward increased libido, which between which the connection is very clear. Wondering tho if anyone has tips on how to help sustaining romantic feelings and the likes by similar means? Wondering if a antiserotonergic diet is inhibiting some of my ability to infatuation. Lolll
Read some romance novels, the kind that women read, and get themselves all worked up over, and then be more like those men in them. In them you can see how women think. Get yourself out of thinking about immediate gratification, and learn to enjoy the chase instead. It is like going on a trip, where getting there can be just as interesting, and certainly more unpredictable, as the destination. Ray Peat says just thinking about sex can raise testosterone and get the whiskers growing faster, so read.

LadyRae

If you want to sustain your partners romantic interest, don't let yourself "go" as you age, show appreciation, say thank you, ask about them and listen, take them out for meals or outings, and if you're a man- do whatever you can to avoid the protruding gut. Biggest turn off EVER

catharsis

I agree completely with the above posts. Validating, supporting, and loving your partner, in their preferred ways, are important and it's really all about the little things and the details.

Reducing life and being overly-focused on outcomes can make things very bland. It's like summarizing Good Will Hunting to "Poor young genius gets free therapy and falls in love with woman"-No one wants to see that movie. Learning the art of telling a good story or a good joke can help with pacing, creativity, and novelty. Emotional pay-offs are like water dams; the pressure builds as you make "deposits".

Hope and strive to age gracefully with good habits, interesting hobbies, strong fortitude, calm and caring disposition, with friends and loved ones around. It wouldn't hurt if you looked like Pierce Brosnan, Idris Elba, Daniel Craig, Oscar Isaac, or Mads Mikkelsen. If we were all resigned to genetics, we wouldn't be on this forum improving our health. I can say that K2, aspirin, sunlight, milk, and coconut oil (both in food and on my face) has helped me tremendously. Stretching and working out has helped my physique.

Relevant Song

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals