Can’t seem to come out of estrogen dominance. Tried everything already

LoryEl

Hi, Did you try any of these and can you please share what were your experiences? I am having similar challenges and thinking of experimenting with androsterone. Thoughts?

Linnechka

Whoa, see that’s what I was talking about. Mind blown, will def check this out, thank you so much!
Let me know if it helps and if you figure out what phase you may struggle with. I'm still trying to get to the root of my own estrogen dominance. Keep us updated :)

OP
NodeCerebri

NodeCerebri

Urea really helped to restructure and excrete the excess water in my body and I also added TUDCA to improve liver function. High carb, high protein, low fat also really helps. And moderate movement.
Started with the CDG but it’s too soon to tell though, my metabolism still needs to speed up. Eating easy to digest foods, frequent bowel movements are important here, as I seemed to realize that it makes a huge difference in water retention and excretion if it’s frequent and Good. Also 50 mg Pregnenolone daily. All together minimized the estrogenic tissue. I decided to give it more time, my body seems to need it.

Jon2547

I personally got great benefits (though not related to losing body fat) from eating one raw carrot a day. This helps tremendously to avoid reabsorption of the estrogen ready to be evacuated back into the blood stream. I don't even bother to make a carrot salad, just peel one and eat as such.
That is what I do as well, just grab one from the refrigerator and start eating it. The kind I buy are organic so I don't bother to wash them as the outside of the carrots still have a small amount of healthy dirt.

OP
NodeCerebri

NodeCerebri

Update: I adjusted the size of my portions and the frequency and number of my meals. Now it is not 3 medium meals and 2-3 snacks throughout the day, but 6-7 small meals with on average P:15g C:25g F:1-9g. I am also outing myself: long walks do not do anything, ladies get on the high intensity intervals (HIIT) (when nutrient and mineral intake is guaranteed). It changed my body composition and water retention is reduced and although I gained muscle mass, it looks and feels better now. CDG helps long term only if I watch my pregnenolone/progesterone production/intake, otherwise it will be too little hormones in your body or so (seems to flush out more than just estrogen). If digestion slows down, I add more fiber in the mornings and a little more fat (like butter) at noon, and get slightly more liquids in. Cannot stress enough that frequent BMs are crucial. That all really seems to help, will continue.

Hirri

Update: I adjusted the size of my portions and the frequency and number of my meals. Now it is not 3 medium meals and 2-3 snacks throughout the day, but 6-7 small meals with on average P:15g C:25g F:1-9g. I am also outing myself: long walks do not do anything, ladies get on the high intensity intervals (HIIT) (when nutrient and mineral intake is guaranteed). It changed my body composition and water retention is reduced and although I gained muscle mass, it looks and feels better now. CDG helps long term only if I watch my pregnenolone/progesterone production/intake, otherwise it will be too little hormones in your body or so (seems to flush out more than just estrogen). If digestion slows down, I add more fiber in the mornings and a little more fat (like butter) at noon, and get slightly more liquids in. Cannot stress enough that frequent BMs are crucial. That all really seems to help, will continue.
Thanks for sharing this. I was trying to switch to strenght or HIIT myself instead of runs/walks but being outside is just so much nicer than working out inside in front of some youtube video.

OP
NodeCerebri

NodeCerebri

Thanks for sharing this. I was trying to switch to strenght or HIIT myself instead of runs/walks but being outside is just so much nicer than working out inside in front of some youtube video.
I do it outside. With earphones and your routine it shouldn’t be a problem, I suggest. I also incorporate sprints sometimes then. This has to be handled carefully though, with stable muscles and proper warm-up.

K

Kaur Singh

Urea really helped to restructure and excrete the excess water in my body and I also added TUDCA to improve liver function. High carb, high protein, low fat also really helps. And moderate movement.
Started with the CDG but it’s too soon to tell though, my metabolism still needs to speed up. Eating easy to digest foods, frequent bowel movements are important here, as I seemed to realize that it makes a huge difference in water retention and excretion if it’s frequent and Good. Also 50 mg Pregnenolone daily. All together minimized the estrogenic tissue. I decided to give it more time, my body seems to need it.

Hi!
Would you share a bit on your experiences using urea?
How did you dose it, for how long, what changes you noticed, etc.

Thank you

OP
NodeCerebri

NodeCerebri

Hi!
Would you share a bit on your experiences using urea?
How did you dose it, for how long, what changes you noticed, etc.

Thank you
Hi, glad to share!

I experimented with it for the first five days back in march, with about 10 grams in water in the afternoon before lunch and before dinner. I came to the conclusion that it is better for me to use it intermittently whenever I feel ready for it. Apparently, I still have some mineral imbalances or deficiencies, that is why I approach it with caution. Also, I try do dose it "to taste" now. Sometimes I really crave the urea and like to drink the water and taste it, putting in doses like 20-30 grams. Sometimes it is a little less and less frequent.
I noticed: firmer and more hydrated skin, less eyebags and less dark circles under the eyes, less water retention and with that reduction of estrogenic adipose tissue, improvement of liver function overall (bile production, frequent bm).

K

Kaur Singh

Hi, glad to share!

I experimented with it for the first five days back in march, with about 10 grams in water in the afternoon before lunch and before dinner. I came to the conclusion that it is better for me to use it intermittently whenever I feel ready for it. Apparently, I still have some mineral imbalances or deficiencies, that is why I approach it with caution. Also, I try do dose it "to taste" now. Sometimes I really crave the urea and like to drink the water and taste it, putting in doses like 20-30 grams. Sometimes it is a little less and less frequent.
I noticed: firmer and more hydrated skin, less eyebags and less dark circles under the eyes, less water retention and with that reduction of estrogenic adipose tissue, improvement of liver function overall (bile production, frequent bm).
Thank you!

Did you notice effects on muscles and when exercising, endurance/stamina, energy and any other aspect of health/wellbeing?

OP
NodeCerebri

NodeCerebri

Thank you!

Did you notice effects on muscles and when exercising, endurance/stamina, energy and any other aspect of health/wellbeing?
You are welcome.

I seemed to have a little more breath when exercising and a little lighter feet when taking the stairs or sprinting or walking in general. Yeah, now I remember that my feet also felt more warm and less swollen.
Other than that not many other things that made a significant difference.
You have to be cautious though when using it, if you have brain swelling or edema (which you may not be aware of), it can be a little harsh on the osmotic balance and give headaches or swish around the waters too much.

But coming back to the estrogen dominance thing: it greatly improved in the recent months, and the things which did the most difference together with urea were R5P in high doses with B1 in medium doses, doing everything to keep the bowels moving well and frequently, which can be different for everyone. Actually, it made me realize how important the gut is and how many people seem to neglect its importance. Everything starts there.

golder

You are welcome.

I seemed to have a little more breath when exercising and a little lighter feet when taking the stairs or sprinting or walking in general. Yeah, now I remember that my feet also felt more warm and less swollen.
You have to be cautious though when using it, if you have brain swelling or edema (which you may not be aware of), it can be a little harsh on the osmotic balance and give headaches or swish around the waters too much.

But coming back to the estrogen dominance thing: it greatly improved in the recent months, and the things which did the most difference together with urea were R5P in high doses with B1 in medium doses, doing everything to keep the bowels moving well and frequently, which can be different for everyone. Actually, it made me realize how important the gut is and how many people seem to neglect its importance. Everything starts there.
R5P? What’s that?
How often and what dosage do you use for your B1? Thanks!

OP
NodeCerebri

NodeCerebri

R5P? What’s that?
How often and what dosage do you use for your B1? Thanks!
Riboflavin-5-phosphate, the active form of Riboflavin, Vitamin B2.
I use the B1 to accompany the kinetics of B2. R5P 100 mg in the morning, because it is extrmely stimulation for me, accompanied with 100-250 mg B1, hydrochloride or sometimes the sulbutiamine form.

K

Kaur Singh

You are welcome.

I was reading about hyponatremia, its treatment and the brain.
If sodium levels change too quickly, as an increase with treatment, there can be osmotic demyelination in parts of the brain.
Treatment with hydroxyurea/urea seems to prevent this. And also improve sodium levels better than other substances.

How did you stop taking it? tapered off...?

It seems like there are different routes to get liver working properly

01:28:49 - Why would a person have a bad response to Progest-E? Beta-glucuronidase and stress

View: https://youtu.be/e-l-LGUi9aQ?t=5329

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
NodeCerebri

NodeCerebri

I was reading about hyponatremia, its treatment and the brain.
If sodium levels change too quickly, as an increase with treatment, there can be osmotic demyelination in parts of the brain.
Treatment with hydroxyurea/urea seems to prevent this. And also improve sodium levels better than other substances.

How did you stop taking it? tapered off...?
No, but I realized that I took too much and to often at once so just stopped it then.
It seems like there are different routes to get liver working properly

01:28:49 - Why would a person have a bad response to Progest-E? Beta-glucuronidase and stress

View: https://youtu.be/e-l-LGUi9aQ?t=5329

Thanks for sharing.

LadyRae

Hi, glad to share!

Where did you buy your urea? Was it a free powder? I see one option on Amazon...and lots of creams of course.
Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals