Giveaway Charlie's Restoration Giveaway #2 (Entire Home EMF Mitigation & Protection Along With Personal Protection)

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Congratulations to the winners! @Blossom was kind enough to pick the winners for us with a random number generator, here are the numbers picked and in the order they were picked in. The first winner receives the full coverage package while the next two will receive the personal coverage:

#49 @Ingenol
#63 @AlphaCog
#53 @lilrawhoney

Inabruzzo

Forum Supporter
We currently are using the device chip for the Wifi router at home and our son’s college apartment as he sleeps next to the router lol. Countering EMF radiation will probably be on our radar more and more as the power of the devices increase. ⚡

energy peat

Forum Supporter
Ok let's have some more fun ya'll.

My family business LifeGivingStore.com is going to hold a giveaway in this thread.

There will be 3 winners picked. The first winner picked will get the entire home EMF protection along with Cellphone EMF protection and Personal EMF Protection. These are the items for the first pick:

1. Depending on your situation either the Home Bundle or Condo/Apartment Bundle.
2. One Cell Chip or One iCell Chip Depending on what cellphone you have.
3. Two EMF Band XL's

The two next winners picked will get personal protection and will receive:

1. One EMF Band XL

We will handle all shipping. If you are outside the United States you are responsible for your own import duties.

Rules of the giveaway:

1. Post one time in this thread, you can say anything you like. But please only post once and please only one entry per household.
2. I will close the entries in three weeks, so that will be April 25th.
3. We will handle all shipping costs, however, you are responsible if import duties are owed.
4. You must be 18 years of age or older and you agree to the "Terms of Services & Conditions" of LifeGivingstore.com.
5. After the entries are closed on the 25th I will have @Blossom use a random number picker and she will have that generator pick 3 random numbers. Your post number in the thread, becomes your number. So if you are post number 5, and number 5 is picked by the generator, you win.

That's it, have fun! :)

Ok let's have some more fun ya'll.

My family business LifeGivingStore.com is going to hold a giveaway in this thread.

There will be 3 winners picked. The first winner picked will get the entire home EMF protection along with Cellphone EMF protection and Personal EMF Protection. These are the items for the first pick:

1. Depending on your situation either the Home Bundle or Condo/Apartment Bundle.
2. One Cell Chip or One iCell Chip Depending on what cellphone you have.
3. Two EMF Band XL's

The two next winners picked will get personal protection and will receive:

1. One EMF Band XL

We will handle all shipping. If you are outside the United States you are responsible for your own import duties.

Rules of the giveaway:

1. Post one time in this thread, you can say anything you like. But please only post once and please only one entry per household.
2. I will close the entries in three weeks, so that will be April 25th.
3. We will handle all shipping costs, however, you are responsible if import duties are owed.
4. You must be 18 years of age or older and you agree to the "Terms of Services & Conditions" of LifeGivingstore.com.
5. After the entries are closed on the 25th I will have @Blossom use a random number picker and she will have that generator pick 3 random numbers. Your post number in the thread, becomes your number. So if you are post number 5, and number 5 is picked by the generator, you win.

That's it, have fun! :)
Hi Charlie,
I am new so I don't know if this is the way to enter the GiveAway.
I hope so!
Thanks!
Karen

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
We currently are using the device chip for the Wifi router at home and our son’s college apartment as he sleeps next to the router lol. Countering EMF radiation will probably be on our radar more and more as the power of the devices increase. ⚡
HI @Inabruzzo, the device chip is definitely a great start but if someone can only get one product we suggest the EMF Band XL as it will protect a person all the time from all EMF as opposed to the device chip just taking care of the device it is attached too.

Hi Charlie,
I am new so I don't know if this is the way to enter the GiveAway.
I hope so!
Thanks!
Karen
Hi Karen, this giveaway is already over. There will be more to come though.

energy peat

Forum Supporter
HI @Inabruzzo, the device chip is definitely a great start but if someone can only get one product we suggest the EMF Band XL as it will protect a person all the time from all EMF as opposed to the device chip just taking care of the device it is attached too.

Thanks! I just saw that. What a generous giveaway!!

Inabruzzo

Forum Supporter

Good tip @charlie thanks! Considering how much the boy is on his device, this is essential lol. Thanks again!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom