Chlorpheniramine question... serotonin agonist? also: Nefazodone, Selegiline?

TucsonJJ

Newbie here, so be patient, people!! 😉

I have been enjoying Chlorpheniramine, low dose, 2mg during the day, 2-4mg more at night an hour before bed. Seems to be of strong benefit for anxiety, depression and really helps me sleep. No side effects noticed, and I am very sensitive... I am considering upping the dose...
I am confused though... is Chlorpheniramine a serotonin antagonist? OR neutral? I know @haidut is strongly against serotonin agonists... is it a strong Anticholinergic and is this a problem?? Does it have similar benefits (and downsides) as Benadryl?
Would, perhaps, Clemastine be better and provide equal or more benefits? Hydroxyzine gave be terrible tachycardia/anxiety...

Additional serotonin questions, if you don't mind:
I see on Drugs.com, MANY reviews of SSRI drugs and wonder why there are so many positive reviews if serotonin is a BAD thing? (Yes... Plenty of bad reviews on most as well.)
How about non-SSRI drugs Nefazodone or Selegiline/Ensam?? Seems to have a different mechanism of action and both get very good reviews...
I am on the fence about starting any such drug... depression and anxiety issues for many years, but moderate now... and antidepressants represent a BIG commitment... not sure I am feeling bad enough to buy in... Thx!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals