Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Advice

Tarmander

I succesfully used that product for my anti-infectious routine to fight the fatigue, as well as Now Candida-Support. I have found that Now Foods in general has very good combination products for specific purposes.
What was your routine? Plus benefits...things to watch out for etc...I have wanted to try that Now product from the reviews and some of the stories. Would be curious what yours was

Dobbler

I think that is to much. What size tablet do you have ? If you can cut it down to around half that amount it would be a better starting point. Ideally we would start T3 with 1mcg doses, but they don't make this size tablet.

Also i would try taking the T3 in the middle of the night. This is called the circadian T3 routine and you provide T3 at the time the body naturally does in the middle of the night. This then has the effect of generating a bigger amount of cortisol and so the two hormones are in a better balance for the next day. You can naturally boost cortisol by 200-300%.

The ideal time is 4h's before waking up. So if you wake at 8am, set the alarm for 4am and take your 2 or 4mcg dose of T3. See how you feel in the day. You can adjust this dose to be higher, but you mustn't rush it because over time your body will start making much more cortisol and you don't want to go past your sweet point.

Many thyroid patients have low cortisol levels because thyroid levels are low. The two hormones work together. So if you provide to much T3 and don't have the cortisol to match it, the T3 does nothing. It will sit in the blood and you can have high FT3 levels, but it is not being sucked into the cells. This is why you introduce thyroid meds from a low dose and increase it slowly. T4 is much more effective at working with the cortisol present as it won't suck it up so fast. It needs to convert to T3 first and so is more gentler on the adrenals. But i am sure low dose T3 can be affective over time.

Easy walking is good, or swimming. Just not full on cardio. Strength training is good (lower reps, higher weights, but not so you are totally shot afterwards).
I am using Haiduts tyronene, i dont know how to dilute it to match lower dose

mosaic01

The wormwood tincture I took 2-3x daily 1-2 droppers each I think for 2 weeks. Then 1 week diatomite and colloidal silver. Then 2 weeks the tincture again. I haven't had side effects with the tincture, and the benefits were that I got a bit better. It's hard work and takes a lot of time (a few months at least). Some people get lucky and find the right supplement directly, and then write those highest rated reviews you see online.

But it is also not extremely difficult. Its basically all about 4 types of infectious agents: bacteria, viruses, worms and fungi who find there way deeply into the organism and make the body go into a hypothyroid low energy state. The solution is eliminating those and supporting the immune system and thyroid in the meantime.

I'm still rotating anti-infectious agents. I just finished a three week course of antibiotics for example. Basically it is 3-4 prescription drugs, alternated with supplements.I think without access to drugs I would just cycle a Parasite Cleanse, a Candida Cleanse and monolaurin/inosine against viruses alongside the usual supplements.

marsaday

I am using Haiduts tyronene, i dont know how to dilute it to match lower dose

Most of his supplements are not that useful i have found. I haven't tried his thyroid one. Really you want to be using real T3. It is pretty cheap on the net.

HDD

@daniel1286 Have you tried having fruit/juice in between meals? How much protein do you normally get daily? Are you drinking milk and orange juice? Both help increase metabolism. Are you eating the carrot salad? Do you eat liver? Shellfish? Are you getting enough salt? Do you use coconut oil? Avoiding pufa?

Your liver needs enough protein and sugar to convert t4 to t3. The carrot salad helps lower estrogen which blocks thyroid. Liver provides vitamin A and B vitamins, seafood provides selenium. Coconut oil can increase metabolism.

Have you had your cholesterol and vitamin D measured?

OP
D

daniel1286

Hey HDD

Yes vitamin d came back normal and choloestrol was slightly high

Endo has prescribed selenium to aid conversion which I will start in the next few days

I dont drink fruit juice in between meals but I drink alot of lemon water and fruit smoothies

Im really struggling this week with muscle fatigue, if Im on the phone for a couple of minutes for examole my arm really starts to ache

OP
D

daniel1286

Ive not take any thyroid treatment at all as of yet - docs say my thyroid is normal

marsaday

Well i based on his other products i wouldn't be tempted to shift from tablet form T3

HDD

Ive not take any thyroid treatment at all as of yet - docs say my thyroid is normal

I'm sorry, I thought you had said you've taken t3. Unfortunately, doctors are required to go by labs. Dietary changes can greatly improve thyroid function. Have you ever used cronometer.com? I found that I wasn't getting enough protein when I started tracking my foods. It can also be useful to see your calcium/phosphate ratio. Are you drinking milk?

OP
D

daniel1286

I think I will look at the option of purchasing T3 once I get my thyroid bloods back

OP
D

daniel1286

@marsaday do you know what your thyroid bloods were before you got on meds?

Just wandering how they would compare to mine

marsaday

TSH 3.3, FT4 12. No other results. Pretty standard tests and all was well according to the GP's. My TSH aged 21 was 2.4 i think and FT4 14. Sick as a parrot then and just the same 16 yrs later.

OP
D

daniel1286

Ok thanks - not to dissimilar to mine then

Once I have my thyroid bloods back Im going to make a call where to go next with this

Lucas

So it is ok to have Free T4 at 90-100% of the range if this is necessary for Free T3 to be at more than 70% of the reference range? No problem to have a high Free T4 to keep Free T3 good at range?

marsaday

So it is ok to have Free T4 at 90-100% of the range if this is necessary for Free T3 to be at more than 70% of the reference range? No problem to have a high Free T4 to keep Free T3 good at range?

Yes no problem at all.

Some people NEED a high FT4, sometimes well over the range. Probably because their systems are not working as efficiently as the general population who do fine with mid teens Ft4 figures and get good conversion and so have Ft3 number in the upper 1/3 area. In the UK we use the reference range of 8-22 pmol for Ft4 and 3.5-6.5 (approx) for FT3.

Generally if people do go high with the FT4 numbers the body will kick in and lower the rate of conversion to T3 and will instead produce RT3. So this has to be considered.

It is very hard to know what is happening because no one has a private lab to take blood at home. We have to go more by symptoms.

My Ft4 is usually around 19-21 on 125 T4. I feel fine and take a little T3. I have tried to drop the T4 to 100 on experiments and i feel tired after a few days. I don't know what the Ft4 drops down to, but i assume i am getting less T3 output from this lower T4 amount.

OP
D

daniel1286

Thanks Guys

My neck is so swollen also front and back, did anyone else get this symptom?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals