Conspiracy of (HeLa) Cells

Peatful

OP
Regina

Regina

Are "HeLa" cells just cells stuck in glycolysis? Are they still producing lactic acid? They don't have enough respiration to die?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Are "HeLa" cells just cells stuck in glycolysis? Are they still producing lactic acid? They don't have enough respiration to die?

Yes, to all. Cancer cells are basically stem cells, which are maintained almost entirely by glycolysis and are in a reductive state (a requirement for proliferation). Recent studies proved that all that it takes for "normal" cells to acquire the "cancer" phenotype is for OXPHOS to fall at the expense of glycolysis and for the cell to shift towards reduction. That raises intracelluler pH, which prevent apoptosis. Conversely, acidifying the cell by lowering lactate production and raising CO2 production (which happens only through OXPHOS) either makes a cell undergo apoptosis (if it determines it is too damaged to continue operating) or differentiate back into a specific organ/tissue cell. The excessive glycolysis and lactate overproduction is driven by excessive supply and oxidation of fat by the cell, which blocks glucose oxidation via the Randle Cycle (i.e. lowers NAD/NADH ratio and thus entry of pyruvate into the Krebs Cycle). Thus, lowering supply of fat (from diet or lypolysis) and/or directly inhibiting the oxidation of said fat has been shown to be curative for many tumors.

OP
Regina

Regina

Yes, to all. Cancer cells are basically stem cells, which are maintained almost entirely by glycolysis and are in a reductive state (a requirement for proliferation). Recent studies proved that all that it takes for "normal" cells to acquire the "cancer" phenotype is for OXPHOS to fall at the expense of glycolysis and for the cell to shift towards reduction. That raises intracelluler pH, which prevent apoptosis. Conversely, acidifying the cell by lowering lactate production and raising CO2 production (which happens only through OXPHOS) either makes a cell undergo apoptosis (if it determines it is too damaged to continue operating) or differentiate back into a specific organ/tissue cell. The excessive glycolysis and lactate overproduction is driven by excessive supply and oxidation of fat by the cell, which blocks glucose oxidation via the Randle Cycle (i.e. lowers NAD/NADH ratio and thus entry of pyruvate into the Krebs Cycle). Thus, lowering supply of fat (from diet or lypolysis) and/or directly inhibiting the oxidation of said fat has been shown to be curative for many tumors.
Oh thank you very much for your lengthy explanation and all the links.

The "brilliant" doctors and scientists that study these cells (to kill us) not only get the warburg effect assbackwards, they think of these cells as ways to spike the population with cancer. As well, that the proliferation is caused by a virus.

I think of them as cells living in a bad neighborhood/environment. Why bother individuating/differentiating oneself when there is seemingly nothing to become? There is nothing to support that. Just join a resentful lazy pack/blob for a low level survival.

Thank you again. I still probably can't describe "reductive" state. I can parrot that a shift away from reduction and towards respiration can trigger apoptosis or differentiation. I can parrot that NAD/NADH, as well as GSSG/GSH; pyruvate/lactate create an environment for OXPHOS where there is the energy and drive to differentiate.
I wouldn't be able to defend and describe the process to a normal geneticist scientist. I'm not there yet.
:salute

OP
Regina

Regina

It seems to me that the obsession with HeLa cells continued thinking is similar to the black and white germ "vs" terrain theory.
It reminds me of David Bohm's insights that there are no separate things.

I don't know where to begin to open the discussion with George here.
So what if they spike the vaccines with HeLa cells. The general public is not in OXPHOS. So, I guess if the mad scientists can wrap the Hela goo up in mRNA and persistent irritants and garbage, then the unhealthy receiver would not have enough energy (NAD, etc) to kill or revert/individuate those cells. Is that what is happening with the fast cancers? The cancerous/diabetic state is already there and the injected Hela-Stein reverse transcriptase makes the environment much worse due to the chronic activation of inflammatory systems and estrogen? And this "virulence" is wrongly attributed to a "virus." It's more a vigorously primiitivizing and incoherentizing of the (dis)organism. ??

And the cancer vaccine mad scientists want to find the gene that shuts that down--rather than change and revive the NAD, etc state of the organism.

And could a Hela-Stein mRNA persistent nano-garbage cancerize a person with healthy OXPHOS?

OP
Regina

Regina

I think many people effectively equate cancer with kombucha/scoby. To keep the fermentation going, you add more sugar. Therefore, sugar causes the scoby to stay alive and keep growing. To stop fermentation, you can pasteurize, or use high heat or very cold temps.

How do I help a kombucha brewer understand cancerization and its reversal?
Is it that the scoby is so primitive?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals