". Doing It Every Day(soap) Is An "Endocrine Disrupter. "

tara

And in outdoors pools.
I only enjoy swimming in outdoor pools - much less chlorine in the air (and less noisy).
What would be good for restoring it?
I've been known to slop diluted vinegar on feet and other places prone to fungus. But dilute lemon juice, as Dan says, would smell better.

Birdie

For some reason I always had the impression that soaps made from tropical oils are harsh on the skin..
Ray said once that he uses a coconut oil soap.

nikolabeacon

Well, Mr. RP is also just a human, he may be correct, or he may be wrong...I really open to try new things, but to drop the soap - I really have doubts...I mean, I cannot imagine how to take a meal without washing thouroughly my hands before...
Would have somenone any recommendation for me to keep up with my hygienic demands, espescially for handling foods? Would isopropanol be a better solution?

....simple soap For hands or feet or good mild shaving cream for shaving is needed ( or some alternatives such as soap or baking soda)...For Hair if you need you can use simpler non toxic soaps or, as Peat, baking soda.

But for the skin I personally found out that it is absolutelly unnecesrry to use soap on skin and it is harmful. I posted 4 papers on previous page and Fuller experience on 3. Page abou opinion of dermatologists.

When u remove iron and toxins from the diet, clean the liver, bowels, drink coffee and milk , carbohydrates and improve thyroid function which then regulates progesterone and estrogen , skin and oil production you should not have weird or unpleasant smell .

It is entirely related to metabolism and hormonal status. This is from my experience not just from studies. Water with massage and mechanical brushing will remove the dirt and enable skin to breath properly without interuption.

Of course once in a while u can use soap for whole body if you get really dirty or smelly from improper diet or toxins.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:+1 :yeahthat

nikolabeacon

:) 100% almost, if not all problems ( with skin and all other health issues comes from bowels+liver+thyroid which are tightly connected to eaach other) with Bowels being hardest to correct

DawN

t is entirely related to metabolism and hormonal status. This is from my experience not just from studies. Water with massage and mechanical brushing will remove the dirt and enable skin to breath properly without interuption
I agree completly and had made the same experience - I'm not worried about smell or "being unclean", it's just about the fact that I have more close contact with this ugly world through my hands, and therefore like to know that this is annihilated from them when I go to prepare and take a meal - this I find disgusting: people who stroke their dog and at the same time sit on the table and eat...Such dumbasses...

Birdie

I've taken to using gloves when I go out. Or I use my shirt to open doors for example. Thing is that I would wipe my face soon after using a community pen or door knob. Anyway, makes me feel that I'm more protected and I haven't had the flu for many years. However, I have only been watching the hands for about 5 years, and no flu for 40, so may not matter at all.

Amazoniac

I recently shared a video (18:21) by my commander, he touches on some interesting points.
Hand washing reduced mortality of babies. You can argue that it's because of their immature defenses, but that doesn't mean that it's safe for adults to avoid soaps because the exposure is constant and it only increases the odds. Nothing to do with what you excrete through the skin.
High altitudes are usually colder and drier (nosebleeds are common when adapting), and usually less crowded, germs don't thrive the same way.

I just don't understand how people arrive home after a subway, then rub the hands under running water and eat food. I would only consider doing this if a lived in a remote area on the countryside. Behaving the same way in cities isn't the best option in my opinion, but maybe I change my mind about it.

On the other hand, with the cultures that leave shoes at the entrance of homes, it's a hygienic measure but at the same time how can you ever feel connected to the world if you consider it a dirty place? Those facial masks seem another behavior that disconnects people from their places.
It's the opposite of the exploratory and fearless behavior of healthy kids.

I guess that the pediatric moderation is best. Good hygiene, but not too much, and only with safe products.

@nikolabeacon - what do you think?

Last edited:

nikolabeacon

@Amazoniac everything Well said. Buteyko also warned that we get majority of germs and infections by improper hygiene of hands. He advised washing the hands several times a day or using alchohol as a disinfectant.

Agree. There is an old saying "cleanliness is next to godliness" but I think for majority that turned into obsession and too much sterile thinking... as u said opposite of kids.

Amazoniac

The Effect of Handwashing with Water or Soap on Bacterial Contamination of Hands

"The results demonstrate that handwashing with non-antibacterial soap is much more effective in removing bacteria from hands than handwashing with water only. Although handwashing with water alone reduced the presence of bacteria on hands substantially, the study supports the policy of many current hand hygiene campaigns promoting the use of soap [18,19]."

And they at least had in mind that it's also important what you're left with, instead of just considering the reduction:
"We found that test results positive for bacteria of potential faecal origin were more common in people frequently shaking hands, reporting soil contact or those scoring low on a hygiene score based on self-report [9]."

--
Speaking of my commander, check this:
They’ve Got Us Surrounded - Perfect Health Diet | Perfect Health Diet

--
Serotonin Production (gut) Depends On Bacteria

nikolabeacon

That's it. Thanks for the links! Nice conversation with green guru :D

Luann

No soap is a great policy until you look at pictures of parasites people have really passed.
Most bacteria and parasites that have bad effects could be reduced by feeding enough calories, enough copper, and low iron.
Until we have a world where all people know that, many will be at risk for catching bugs off of doorknobs and money and things we touch. Until this world exists, it's best to use some simple bar soap just on the hands once in a while.

Pompadour

I live in Metropolis and after using urban transport it is impossible to ignore using soap. So for me - no soap for the whole body, but for hands, legs and intime hygiene i still use it if needed.

EIRE24

No soap is a great policy until you look at pictures of parasites people have really passed.
Most bacteria and parasites that have bad effects could be reduced by feeding enough calories, enough copper, and low iron.
Until we have a world where all people know that, many will be at risk for catching bugs off of doorknobs and money and things we touch. Until this world exists, it's best to use some simple bar soap just on the hands once in a while.
So how do you advise we lower iron and increase copper? Also, what about zinc?

tara

Make sense to me to wash hands with soap many times a day, extra stinky bits every day or so, and whole body only when needed - which for some may be infrequent.

Amazoniac

What about those dispensers for liquid soaps that don't require manipulation to foam up? I suppose that the foam also helps to avoid any friction..
Soap dispenser
It's pretty diluted and you don't need much, just enough of it to react with whatever isn't wasser-soluble, unfortunately that includes skin secretions.
I suppose that this type of product appeared after companies realized that it's possible to save on soap by diluting and foaming it. No manipulation and no contact since the ones that are intalled in them are usually automatic.

NaOH vs KOH: Ratios & Discounts (Superfatting)

Jsaute21

I don't use soap every day but i did find a promising brand of ingredients the other day at whole foods. Sometimes it is nice to smell real fresh, and this activated charcoal soap with only palm oil, coconut oil, olive oil, lye & charcoal looks safe. Thoughts @lisaferraro or other knowledgable homeopathic types?

Stoney River Soap Co.

L

lollipop

I don't use soap every day but i did find a promising brand of ingredients the other day at whole foods. Sometimes it is nice to smell real fresh, and this activated charcoal soap with only palm oil, coconut oil, olive oil, lye & charcoal looks safe. Thoughts @lisaferraro or other knowledgable homeopathic types?

Stoney River Soap Co.
Looks amazing @Jsaute21!! Thanks for sharing. I might try it :): I currently use the plain 365 liquid soap. Mild, and though not perfect, overall it seems relatively safe.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals