Estrogen issues

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

I'm curious too, something I've really noticed on my rat's head is the hair has started really thinning out. More so in the last year and a half than it has ever. At 45 seems like it's really starting to thin. Now I know some individuals are predisposed to have balding due to genes. My rat really doesn't have that problem. But I've definitely noticed a crow speak starting to form and the hair at the front is really starting to look thin. So I wonder if hypothyroidism is partly to blame?

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

The other thing I was thinking about today, I do routinely and occasions check my morning and mid-afternoon body temperature. Like this morning, my waking was around 96.7 f. By mid afternoon say around 4:00 it's about 98.3 to 98.8 f. Somebody mentioned on the forum that I have pre hypothyroid possibly. What's strange is why my TSH is so high but yet my body temperature seems to stay at optimal degrees except for the waking. Anybody have any thoughts why that might be?

As soon as I get my rats Labs I will post them

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

I was also doing a lot of thinking about how much t3 and t4 I am getting. Even though I'm taking transdermal Tyromix t3 and t4, I might not be getting still enough for my body. I'm not sure how many grains are equivalent in tyromix but in tyromax seven drops is equal to one USP grain. That potentially could be another problem. Because I walk anywhere from 8,000 to 10,000 steps a day and I still don't lose any weight. In fact in the last 2 years I've gained almost 40 pounds.

I just watched a video on broda Barnes one of the foremost thyroid experts. Dr Ray Pete speaks about him a lot.
I just learned some very very interesting information. I did not know that if a man and woman have both slow thyroid genes that it can pass on and make the children have slow thyroids. This process can go on for generation and no amount of iodine or selenium will help. Apparently this has been extensively researched.
Meaning these people would have to take thyroid the rest of their life to maintain a high metabolic rate. Interesting

Even if a fast and a slow father and mother were to have children a percentage of them could have slow or fast thyroids.
I'm starting to really understand how important thyroid is over all other hormones.
This explains a lot.

I have two other brothers and a sister. My sister and my other brother have struggled with weight problems their whole life except for my other brother which has been thin as a rail. We used to always say how can you eat gallons of ice cream and potato chips and never gain any weight. Even to this day being at 44 he still hasn't gained much weight. Now some of it could be genetics and and it could be partially that he just has a faster metabolism.

Over the last 80 years there has been so much information about thyroid and how important it is. It's really interesting

youngsinatra

Ah, you don’t take thyroid orally at all?
I‘d highly recommend oral and so did Ray.

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

I just got out of bed and checked my armpit and mouth temperature and pulse rate. It's morning time where this rat is.
Definitely concerning
I checked my armpit over 10 times
Armpit temp 95.6f
This one shocked me. Mouth temperature 96.7f
Blood pressure and heart rate
150/93 and pulse 53 bpm
Not good numbers at all

youngsinatra

Yeah, I had almost exactly the same measurements.

I also had chronically high blood pressure (was hospitalized once with a hypertensive crisis) in the past but taking thyroid normalized mine.

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

Yeah, I had almost exactly the same measurements.

I also had chronically high blood pressure (was hospitalized once with a hypertensive crisis) in the past but taking thyroid normalized mine.
I'll give that protocol a try. Start adding a few drops every time I eat something. See how things go

youngsinatra

Yes, but I would still recommend to start slowly. Orally might be more potent. I‘d start with maybe 4 drops total a day. (If you take TyroMix)

How many meals do you typically eat per day?

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

Yes, but I would still recommend to start slowly. Orally might be more potent. I‘d start with maybe 4 drops total a day. (If you take TyroMix)

I eat around five meals a day. Maybe less depending on how active I am and when my workout routines are. Should I put them in a glass of water or juice instead of dripping them on my tongue?

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

I mean the four drops in a glass of juice or place them on my tongue?

youngsinatra

I would place a drop directly on the tongue (best while watching in the mirror for control) after you finished your meal. Then just swish down with swish of some water.

Dave Clark

I've been taking this supplement every night before I go to bed for almost three weeks now. Not sure if anything is working. Need to do labs later. View attachment 53375View attachment 53376
Boron can raise E {estrogen} levels as well as T, and this formula has enough in it to do that. People should be careful with doses over 3 mg/day, since boron sensitizes receptors to hormones, there is no guarantee that it will only do it to T and not to E, in fact, some reports have mentioned that after a few months of use, E levels had gone up. So, even though T will go up, your E may do the same.

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

Boron can raise E {estrogen} levels as well as T, and this formula has enough in it to do that. People should be careful with doses over 3 mg/day, since boron sensitizes receptors to hormones, there is no guarantee that it will only do it to T and not to E, in fact, some reports have mentioned that after a few months of use, E levels had gone up. So, even though T will go up, your E may do the same.
So yes I do agree with you and have read this in the research. And it's interesting that there's a ton of research on boron that it does increase testosterone and also mess with estrogen receptor. This is why I'm being careful with the supplement. I already have high estradiol and I think my Estrone is a little higher than I would like it. I do plan on taking an additional blood test after a month of using the supplement to see if it actually did raise my t and if it did affect my estrogen.
I have mentioned that I did a genetic test. I did find out I have some estrogen issues. I do have a little problem with detoxifying estrogen. And on top of that having a hypothyroid does not help. I want to share my estrogen genetic breakdown. Genetic testing can be useful but if I'm correct you can manipulate your genes due to your environment and what you food you eat and the supplements you take. Any opinions or thoughts will be welcomed
Picsart_23-07-29_18-35-15-824.png

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

I would place a drop directly on the tongue (best while watching in the mirror for control) after you finished your meal. Then just swish down with swish of some water.
Did you notice your blood pressure increasing? Is this just a reaction from the thyroid supplement? My bottom number has gone up a bunch today since I was putting it on my tongue. I just checked my blood pressure and it was 150/105 and my pulse was 75. It was 93 earlier my bottom number. I definitely feel a lot more sweaty, itchy like I'm a little warmer. I wonder if I need to start supplementing with vitamin k. I know I have high blood calcium which is not good I think according to Ray.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals