Exercise Intolerance?

@electricsematic

So you're basically saying that mineral supplementation has to be very supportive if we want to rely on this eating style.

Yes. A supportive oxidative base. Exactly that it is "supportive" is forgotten, as if one can live with pure oxidative height. The metabolics seems twofold, (1) oxidative load/forcing, and (2) oxidative base.

(2) alone does not result in euphoria, unless it is used by (1). (1) alone can go for a time with euphoria, but without (2) for a brief period, it loses its vividness. Widespread attitude here focuses on (1), but (2) is somewhat implicit; though Ray in multiple places stressed the importance of it.

Calcium, though a mineral, works as a preliminary, hence is on the side of (1). It counteracts stress, making eu-thyroid processes possible, it "starts." Just as light, or t3. That must be the reason Ray's saying calcium is more important than magnesium.

Magnesium, on the other hand, is used by calcium-directed processses, hence is at side of (2). And all other traces works for regulation of general conductivity and sensitivity in organism, either mobilized in or built into the EZ structure, former is primarily copper, latter may be for instance zinc.

Reducing plant toxicity and reducing serotonin, must indirectly deplete especially those to be mobilized due to high usage, so without those, the diet sadly burns itself.

~

Shellfish has high copper, yet some are mussels-oysters also high in iron. Unless the specific glands-connective/neural tissue of birds/ruminants eaten, even nose to tail or beak to tail forces too much iron. Mushrooms, whole body, provide enough, yet high in poison, hence medicinal. Insects may provide good amounts, one has to experiment with high copper feeding.

Probably the non-sweet fruit and stalk-root is the best, thinking of we are primates primarily eating those. For inorganic supplementation, soil, clay, or dissolving copper in water may be experimented, yet those again seem too direct, I do not know their rate of usability or poisonousness.

Last edited:

Peatress

@electricsematic you make some good points about minerals. What does your diet look like? Do you drink milk?

@LadyRae I get your frustration. Exercise was my thing then I started getting injured. Exercise intolerance is a very important signal - it's best to take a break rather than end up unable to do much in the end. Antibiotics can block thiamine uptake but you probably supplement thiamine already.

@Peatress

Fruits:
-total of 4-5 kg of oranges, mandarins, grapes, berries, kiwis, pineapples or pomegranates if available, last ones providing enzymes, counteracting excessive ammonia. mostly eaten with the rinds and pulps, since pulp provides minerals.
-added sugar or honey up to 100-200 grams depending on fruit state, coupled with eugenol-benzoate if sugar is chosen.
- dried fruits, useful for replenishing glycogen, amounts depending on the mold state.

Vegetables:
-total of 4 -5kg of zucchini, green beans, very little turnips, scallions, leeks, sprouted lentils-beans.
-cooked in pressure cooker, fast for zucchini, not to lose the very high thiamine&niacin, slow for more astringent vegetables.
-sometimes tomatoes, cruciferous vegetables, nightshades, though those are more irritative.
-low starch as far as possible, hence eliminating starchy roots, nonsprouted grains-legumes. yet, vegetables provide some, so without fruits they lower the metabolism through insulin.
-for supplementing k1; spinach and turnip greens, sometimes everyday, sometimes once in a few days.

Around 1-2 lt of skimmed cooked milk depending on the taste. Recently, less.

Raw egg yolks, for cholesterol and other nutrients only in yolks. or for mk4. sometimes using cheese for mk+7, not much, cooked fat cannot be tolarated well.

Sometimes using low amounts of raw milk to stabilize the gut flora. or little raw cheese, yet, cheese forces with too much endotoxin.

Very little amounts of very fast cooked shellfish, washed-defatted chicken tendons-skin-gelatinous meat. Very rarely organs-beef if a powerful craving occurs. Very rarely, chocolate.

Usually coffee with protein. But I started not to tolerate coffee at all.

Eliminating both PUFA, overcooked cholesterol, and cooked saturated fat.

Using carrots with high soluble fiber intake.

If I feel dry, I add raw milk fat, or raw coconut, in a low fiber state or if I will be hungry for few hours. But usually low fat, 30-40 grams, with low animal protein, 10-20 grams, equating total 90-100 grams of protein. And between 500-1000 g of sugar(sucrose+lactose), depending on the flow of the day.

In general, such aproach provides very high soluble and insoluble fiber together, if enough fast metabolism is maintained, it results in very high regularity and frequency of bowel movements. But, sometimes things go awry, if constipation occurs due to toxicity, starch, or pesticide/mold load, one has to switch into low fiber classical peating for a brief period.

~

Apart directly caused from lack of mineral, intolerance to exercise can both stem from ammonia and thiamin deficiency. Fruits with enzymes or ceylon cinnamon/sodium benzoate works for ammonia, sometimes saving the day. For thiamine, again, fast cooked non-sweet fruits or sprouted legumes are the best I think.

~

It seems that mainstream advice of a diet consisting of fruits and vegetables, even and precisely unknowingly and naively, states the primate truth.

LadyRae

@electricsematic you make some good points about minerals. What does your diet look like? Do you drink milk?

@LadyRae I get your frustration. Exercise was my thing then I started getting injured. Exercise intolerance is a very important signal - it's best to take a break rather than end up unable to do much in the end. Antibiotics can block thiamine uptake but you probably supplement thiamine already.

Actually I think I need MORE, not less. After being awake over 20 hours yesterday, whining on here about it, I noticed I felt more social all day, and more energetic too. I slept great last night! Today, more activity (5 miles of trails with my lab, it's HOT here lately), sunbathing, watermelon, pineapple, carrots. I feel great today.

Maybe I am just out of shape and that first run was extra tough.

LadyRae

Oh, and I had oysters and chicken hearts first thing today😁. Food definitely is medicine

Peatress

Actually I think I need MORE, not less. After being awake over 20 hours yesterday, whining on here about it, I noticed I felt more social all day, and more energetic too. I slept great last night! Today, more activity (5 miles of trails with my lab, it's HOT here lately), sunbathing, watermelon, pineapple, carrots. I feel great today.

Maybe I am just out of shape and that first run was extra tough.
Perhaps there's something in that - needing more

Oh, and I had oysters and chicken hearts first thing today😁. Food definitely is medicine
Oysters give a strong mineral base.

Heart is filled with coenzyme q, which is a powerful quinone for most living organisms even bacteria, hence the name ubiquinone, accepting charge into probably heart and core circulative processes. I suspect high metabolic forcing also depletes coenzyme q. I may need to research into this further. I was previously thinking only in terms of plant, animal, putrefactory, K1, K2-MK4 and MK+7.

As a seldom supplement, stabilizing power of both heart and oysters may surpass their high iron state, coupled with anti-iron agents.

Thank you @electricsematic. You given me a lot of ideas. I'm getting very bloated. I can't decide if it's starch or milk both or something else.
You are welcome! I noticed that late autumn, winter and early spring milk has undesirable qualities with less water structure and more endotoxin potential and worse hormonal profile, both contributing to bloating. I suspect it may due to estrogen progesterone-pregnenolone ratio. So cooking of winter milk may be necessary.

Starch makes me slow and bloated after blood sugar drops, slowing down of digestion in turn contributes permeability, creating more bloating. Only way for me to tolerate is to constantly maintain high blood sugar and find a strong peristaltic agent.

Peatress

You are welcome! I noticed that late autumn, winter and early spring milk has undesirable qualities with less water structure and more endotoxin potential and worse hormonal profile, both contributing to bloating. I suspect it may due to estrogen progesterone-pregnenolone ratio. So cooking of winter milk may be necessary.

Starch makes me slow and bloated after blood sugar drops, slowing down of digestion in turn contributes permeability, creating more bloating. Only way for me to tolerate is to constantly maintain high blood sugar and find a strong peristaltic agent.
I've noticed a change in how I tolerated milk in the past few months. I boil my milk (goats) but I eat feta uncooked. I added starch back into my diet about a year ago - I need to reconsider this. You are correct about the blood sugar issues with starch - I've started noticing this lately.

Finding a strong peristaltic agent is a good idea - I will try a bit of cascara

Thanks

Kyle970

Better sleep- less blue light. More books, less screens. Especially at night.
Try exercising early in the day.
Grounding and circadian reset, camping. All our normy lights tell our brain subconsciously, it's time to wake up 24/7.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals