Facebook "meta," forehead, and mark of the beast connection

From the one and only World Economic Forum:

"Facebook recently changed its name to "Meta" to align the company with its ambitions to build the "metaverse."

+++ "Forehead" in Rev. 13:16 is "metopon" in Greek which has a root word of "meta" (1)

Revelation 13:16-17
[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Screenshot_20211031-205605_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Of additional note, the headline picture of the WEF article shows a child with a virtual reality headset covering their forehead:

20211101_181343.jpg

A secondary point is that it's been close to 2,000 years since the crucifixion of Christ, and He's prophesied to rise again on the third day (Matt 20:19, Mark 10:34, Luke 18:33)... and a day with the Lord is as a thousand years:

2 Peter 3:8
[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Screenshot_20211101-172004_Bible.jpg

(1) Strong's Greek: 3359. μέτωπον (metópon) -- the forehead

Attachments

• 20211101_175117.jpg
    20211101_175117.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 35
K

Kayaker

CovidLung.jpg

I think Zucky must have been happy about the pandemic, considering he shaped the new logo like a pair of lungs.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
If you think this is the mark of the beast then you are probably going to run right into satans outstretched arms when he gets here to fly you away.

Athrunzala

"Facebook recently changed its name to "Meta" to align the company with its ambitions to build the "metaverse."

+++ "Forehead" in Rev. 13:16 is "metopon" in Greek which has a root word of "meta" (1)

[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

View attachment 29705

Of additional note, the headline picture of the WEF article shows a child with a virtual reality headset covering their forehead:

View attachment 29707

A secondary point is that it's been close to 2,000 years since the crucifixion of Christ, and He's prophesied to rise again on the third day (Matt 20:19, Mark 10:34, Luke 18:33)... and a day with the Lord is as a thousand years:

[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

View attachment 29704

wow I never thought of this before, but it can indeed be the mark of the beast, at first they will make it look good and innocent, then when they got your trust, the evil will start to creep in....

thanks for the insight!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
wow I never thought of this before, but it can indeed be the mark of the beast, thanks for the insight!
It is a prelude to the mark of the beast, to make it look like the mark of the beast, so that when satan shows up pretending to be Jesus saying he is ready to rapture people out of here, they will run right into his arms.

Regina

View attachment 29705

View attachment 29707

View attachment 29704

Straight up insane.
I hope it falls on its face.

Athrunzala

It is a prelude to the mark of the beast, to make it look like the mark of the beast, so that when satan shows up pretending to be Jesus saying he is ready to rapture people out of here, they will run right into his arms.

It would look like "The Matrix" movie from now on. Many people would attempt to flee from it and hide in Zion...

Marcine

I've been grateful to get a post-millennial view of Revelation and what "the mark" most likely translates to and more from this pastor. I'm really glad I looked into him because as believer and a Truther I haven't been sitting right with the so-called "signs" of the endtimes because they are all from the adversary in a fakery, f-kery sort of way. Or this could be the "little season" of Satan which is gaining popularity with the mudflood investigators.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCowyAPvGaA&t=7s

Perry Staltic

"meta" means "is dead" in Hebrew

It's likely the term was chosen because the Greek word meta means "with", which is sort of the degenerate theme of the virtual amusement ride. I haven't been able to find meta that means "dead" in ancient Hebrew, so it must be a modern Hebrew term.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

I've been grateful to get a post-millennial view of Revelation and what "the mark" most likely translates to and more from this pastor. I'm really glad I looked into him because as believer and a Truther I haven't been sitting right with the so-called "signs" of the endtimes because they are all from the adversary in a fakery, f-kery sort of way. Or this could be the "little season" of Satan which is gaining popularity with the mudflood investigators.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCowyAPvGaA&t=7s

What do you mean all the so-called signs of the end times are from the adversary? Also what's mudflood?

Diokine

I was wondering about something, maybe someone here has some thoughts?
Here is Matthew 25:1-13. the parable of the ten virgins;

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

I bolded the words in verse 9, buy and sell.

Now the word for sell is polountas, translated as selling, root word being polo - this word is related to the word politis, which is greek for citizen. You see this used sometimes in, monopoly, metropolis, political.

The word for buy is agorasate, you might recognize the prefix agora, as in agoraphobia, or the fear of places with large gatherings of people. The agora in ancient Greece was the marketplace, the large town squares where people went to buy and sell. They also discussed policy.

So I am wondering why the wise virgins told the foolish ones to go to buy oil for their lamps? This would indicate that oil is something that can in essence be traded for.

And I am also wondering if the mark of the beast applies to this. If no one can buy or sell without the mark, how can you get oil?

I have my thoughts but I'll reserve them for another time, save this - I think that the mark could be something more subtle than people might realize.

Last edited:

Don

All this VR, and Metaverse crap reminds me of the game "Better than life" in the Red Dwarf series. That was a brilliant show. The game was so addictive you would just play it non stop until you wasted away and died. It was funnier than it sounds.

Perry Staltic

So I am wondering why the wise virgins told the foolish ones to go to buy oil for their lamps? This would indicate that oil is something that can in essence be traded for.

It's a metaphor for spending one's time and energy to acquire truth, Oil is symbolic of the spirit which is truth.

Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding. Proverbs 23:23

I agree, Mark Zuckerberg is Satan. Let's repeal section 230 of the communications decency act and and shove his garbage website up the **** with so many lawsuits that even his billionaire **** goes bankrupt and our world is free from his garbage, life invading website.

OP
Twohandsondeck
I have my thoughts but I'll reserve them for another time, save this - I think that the mark could be something more subtle than people might realize.
Revelation 13:15
[15] And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The act of worship is not subtle.

In the next chapter, this is written:

Revelation 14:9
[9] And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

By the time the mark comes around, to receive it will be the most obvious decision anyone could ever make.

K

Kayaker

Revelation 13:15
[15] And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The act of worship is not subtle.

In the next chapter, this is written:

Revelation 14:9
[9] And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

By the time the mark comes around, to receive it will be the most obvious decision anyone could ever make.
Do you believe the mark of the beast could be the brain-computer interface? I believe it would be used in the military once it's invented, then branch out into civilian applications.

OP
Twohandsondeck
Do you believe the mark of the beast could be the brain-computer interface? I believe it would be used in the military once it's invented, then branch out into civilian applications.
Could be. Seems about right to facilitate the kingdom of (partly) iron... putting iron in people as a means of mixing iron with clay.

Daniel 2:41-43
[41] And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
[42] And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
[43] And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

The writing on the wall will continue to present more apparently as days go on, but ultimately these matters are of no fret to the members of the body of Christ. Praise God.

Jinzo

Could be. Seems about right to facilitate the kingdom of (partly) iron... putting iron in people as a means of mixing iron with clay.

Daniel 2:41-43
[41] And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
[42] And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
[43] And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

The writing on the wall will continue to present more apparently as days go on, but ultimately these matters are of no fret to the members of the body of Christ. Praise God.
Hey man you seem pretty knowledgeable about the bible. If you have some time, what do you think about this video?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2C_JG7kefc&ab_channel=FlatEarthBoxerRevived

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals