Ghost Whipe = Healthy Colon?

OP
Vinny

Vinny

It's totally random IMO. I can eat a bunch of candy and junk food and have a ghost wipe. Then I eat clean for 5 months and never have a ghost wipe.
Go figure ... o_O

HumanLife

Tried without starces, didn't make a difference, but was probably not long enough.

I had a Ghost Whipe this week after 5 days of diarrhea (likely caused by excessive stress doing 3 hours of moving house storage with no breaks). I have been incorporating potatoes in my diet more frequently lately and just felt more fatigued in general, no matter how much fat I added as per the advice of many here. Thus, I decided to get my Carbohydrate more from sugar via Ice Tea beverages. These past 3 days my bowel movement has been getting better. My theory is that it's a combination of less starch causing irritation to the stomach via the feeding of bacteria in producing endotoxin and thus less there is less of negative affect on my bowel movement, and an increase in hydration which softens the stools thanks to the Ice Tea. It could be that people who end up having a junk food day manage to attain the Ghost Whipe thanks to the increased sugar intake via sugary drinks.

OP
Vinny

Vinny

I had a Ghost Whipe this week after 5 days of diarrhea (likely caused by excessive stress doing 3 hours of moving house storage with no breaks). I have been incorporating potatoes in my diet more frequently lately and just felt more fatigued in general, no matter how much fat I added as per the advice of many here. Thus, I decided to get my Carbohydrate more from sugar via Ice Tea beverages. These past 3 days my bowel movement has been getting better. My theory is that it's a combination of less starch causing irritation to the stomach via the feeding of bacteria in producing endotoxin and thus less there is less of negative affect on my bowel movement, and an increase in hydration which softens the stools thanks to the Ice Tea. It could be that people who end up having a junk food day manage to attain the Ghost Whipe thanks to the increased sugar intake via sugary drinks.
You know, you,re probably onto something.
I,ve been thinking to cut the starches completely and to get my Carbs from sugar as well, but still postpone. Like, when I make my beef stew and add the mushrooms, it gets too watery, and a cup or two of rice fits perfectly to balance it out. And also, I still hesitate to believe, that such a harmless, at first glance, food is capable to wreak such a havoc on your intestines, you got me? And also, starch is such a cheap and easy to get source of calories ....
I,ll try, after a several days, to abstain completely from it, and see if it makes any difference. If it did, then obviously, that's the way to go...
Thanks for chiming in.

Gosh, why everything has to be so difficult?

Last edited:

NathanK

The mythos of the ghost wipe

Like happiness, you cannot chase it. You just enjoy those great moments as they happen.

During a current bout of endotoxin thrashing, I took a nibble of T3, for the first time in years, and the next morning had the most perfect stool. I still think of that beauty and the ease and fullness of it's passing. It was only last week and hasn't been replicated since, but I still appreciate it.

OP
Vinny

Vinny

The mythos of the ghost wipe

Like happiness, you cannot chase it. You just enjoy those great moments as they happen.

During a current bout of endotoxin thrashing, I took a nibble of T3, for the first time in years, and the next morning had the most perfect stool. I still think of that beauty and the ease and fullness of it's passing. It was only last week and hasn't been replicated since, but I still appreciate it.
Good luck for another round, man!

Peatogenic

After a 5 month protocol of natural antibiotics (Allimax and Artemisinin) I have two bowel movements a day. (Not always ghosts). Wasn't expecting this change. It's not even stress reaction bowel movements.

OP
Vinny

Vinny

After a 5 month protocol of natural antibiotics (Allimax and Artemisinin) I have two bowel movements a day. (Not always ghosts). Wasn't expecting this change. It's not even stress reaction bowel movements.
Good.
Can you please tell, what kind are these antbx you mentioned, why you had to take them, and at what dosages?
Thanks

Peatogenic

Good.
Can you please tell, what kind are these antbx you mentioned, why you had to take them, and at what dosages?
Thanks

Allimax is a highly concentrated form of Allicin, famous for treating antibiotic resistant MRSA in Europe. Artemesinin, a plant that treats malaria. I would do one capsule each 3 days on 4 days off.

I took for concerns of possible viral issues relating to immune system issues.

jzeno

This forum applies some of the poorest logic I've ever seen. What implies health or unhealthy about the amount of toilet paper you used on one trip to the bathroom? Where do you get such a crazy idea? That's like saying babies are unhealthy because you have to use tons of wipes to clean their butts from a bowel movement.

Here's the Bristol Stool chart--diagram of bowels consistency. Healthy is right in the middle--like nut butters (peanut butter, etc.): what's a healthy bowel movement? | Functional Nutrition Alliance

Has to be one of the silliest things I've heard. Stool consistency is important but ghost wipes? Stool consistency, ease of bowel, and regularity give you most of the information you need to know if your bowels are healthy or not. Sure, if you don't use any toilet paper that probably means you are having good bowels but just because you use toilet paper doesn't imply you're unhealthy. Maybe it has more to do with the angle with which you sit on the toilet.

Last edited:

Peatogenic

This forum is some of the weirdest ideas about what implies health or unhealthy. How can a ghost wipe determine your health? Where do you get such a bizarre idea?

Here's the Bristol Stool chart--diagram of bowels consistency. Healthy is right in the middle--like nut butters (peanut butter, etc.): what's a healthy bowel movement? | Functional Nutrition Alliance

Think of a baby: They have healthy bowels, on one food--milk. They require plenty of wipes.

I don't understand how you can think a ghost wipe has anything to do with the quality of your health. Has to be a great example of how weird, nonsensical the ideas can be in this place.

It just feels right...

tac a wah

I have found that pwd. psyllium husks (80%), with bentonite-(20%) works very well. I have been taking this (1 rnded teasp.) 1 or 2 x a day for many years .Works very well for me

yerrag

On my 2 day fast, around 1.5, which is morning, I ghost wiped.

boris

2 ghost whipes yesterday.

Usually I don‘t notice because I use these water stream toilets. But I was out and about and had to poop in a public bathroom. To my pleasant surprise it was a ghostwhipe :)

What i ate the day and before:
-Milk 1,5%
-Orange juice
-Haagen Dasz vanilla
-Coffee
-2 servings a day of ground mushrooms sauteed in coconut oil one of them with a meal of steak and liver finely sliced fried in coconut oil
-Spinach broth with a spoon of gelatin
-Coca cola
-Boiled eggs

Supplements:
-T4 T3
-Penicillin 30mg (with mushroom)

Usually I have some cheese every day, but I ran out that week. I have to see if it makes a difference.

OP
Vinny

Vinny

This forum applies some of the poorest logic I've ever seen. What implies health or unhealthy about the amount of toilet paper you used on one trip to the bathroom? Where do you get such a crazy idea? That's like saying babies are unhealthy because you have to use tons of wipes to clean their butts from a bowel movement.

Has to be one of the silliest things I've heard. Stool consistency is important but ghost wipes? Stool consistency, ease of bowel, and regularity give you most of the information you need to know if your bowels are healthy or not. Sure, if you don't use any toilet paper that probably means you are having good bowels but just because you use toilet paper doesn't imply you're unhealthy. Maybe it has more to do with the angle with which you sit on the toilet.
Hi,
Thanks for chiming in. Good points.
No, it,s not about saving paper really, that was a joke. I,ll try to make my point clearer soon, as, ATM, I,m writing from my phone and it,s a pain in tha **** for longer, detailed posts...

rei

Yes, the ghost wipe is a sign of balance. Just think about your pets or animals out in nature, a soiled butthole is a sure sign of them being more or less sick. And i think i have read RP say that modern society would probably think the loose stool of a well-functioning digestive system as a sign of something being wrong. It is what an animal-foods only diet results in. When you combine just the right amount of healthy plant based foods to this (insoluble fiber?) you get the ghost wipe, but it is tricky.

yerrag

On my 2 day fast, around 1.5, which is morning, I ghost wiped.
I'll have to see if having a ghost wipe is a sign of low endotoxins. It may be if low endotoxins leads to low inflammation, and with less inflammation the intestinal walls could be more lubricated and could lead to much less friction and less disintegration of stools. With less disintegration there's less chance of stool fissure/breakage which is the source of stool brushing.

Consider highly inflamed colons and blood coming out.

yerrag

Wonder also if ghost wipe = low serotonin + high magnesium. Low serotonin alone won't result in ghost wipe since low serotonin makes for poor bowel movement. High magnesium needed for peristalsis.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom