Giveaway For October 2015!

healthnatura

Health Natura will be giving away four 10 gram bags of pregnenolone this month of October. Entries will begin on the first and will close in 1 week.
You can get additional entry points by doing different actions Charlie and I are working on. Things like making a product request or vote, bumping to other social media sites, signing up for our mailing list... etc. This is going to be fun! And good luck!

Click here to enter the giveaway!

J

jb116

Already using your pregnenolone so needless to say, I want in! :cool:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This is how the entry breakdown is going to go for this giveaway.

You get one entry for just signing into the giveaway, you can do that with email, facebook, and other.

You will then get additional entries into the giveaway for completing these options. Here is the breakdown of options and entries rewarded for each option. These will be checked and if cheating if found you will be disqualified from entering further giveaways. So, please play fair.

-Add email to Health Natura mailing list = 1 extra entry into giveaway

-wish list of products you would like to see = 1 extra entry into giveaway

-post in the giveaway topic = 1 extra entry into giveaway

-share the giveaway via social media, blog, or start a thread on another forum = 3 extra entries into giveaway

-enter raypeatforum.com username = 1 extra entry into giveaway.

If my math is correct, you have a possibility of getting 8 entries into giveaway if you complete all options. YES YOU MAY DO ALL OPTIONS FOR A TOTAL OF 8 ENTRIES INTO THE GIVEAWAY!

Please do not do any of these until the giveaway starts tonight.

If you will notice, you do not have to be a member of the Ray Peat Forum to enter the giveaway. But you will get at least one extra entry for being a member.

:hattip

onioneyedox

international shipping $140, so maybe better not to partake. With my luck I would win, :lol:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Btw, I do not think there is really any need to put your full name if you do not want to. I tried to change that part but in the free version of the software you cannot change it. Maybe do initials, or make something up, I dunno. :lol: The most important part is to provide a good email address so if you win we can contact you.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
If you already signed up and noticed that you had nowhere to put the information that was requested for the extra entries, that was my fault. My apologies, that is fixed now.

This will not affect your entries, everything is still the same. If you win we will just verify the information at that time.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

onioneyedox said:
post 102125 international shipping $140
First class international shipping is usually under $12 USD. If shipping for your prize exceeds $10 after your $3 discount I'll comp. the balance. Point... You will never pay more than $10 for first class international shipping during giveaways with Health Natura. I hope this clarifies our shipping prices. Intl. shipping using USPS Priority, USPS Express and UPS express are significantly higher, around $45 plus. If you wish one of these shipping options I'll comp. the first $13.

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:bump2

Please help spread the giveaway link around if you can. Has anyone posted on Longecity yet? Marks Daily Apple? Etc..

You get 3 more entries into the giveaway for sharing the giveaway link!

onioneyedox

healthnatura said:
post 102152
onioneyedox said:
post 102125 international shipping $140
First class international shipping is usually under $12 USD. If shipping for your prize exceeds $10 after your $3 discount I'll comp. the balance. Point... You will never pay more than $10 for first class international shipping during giveaways with Health Natura. I hope this clarifies our shipping prices. Intl. shipping using USPS Priority, USPS Express and UPS express are significantly higher, around $45 plus. If you wish one of these shipping options I'll comp. the first $13.
oh, I just selected the UPS option (UPS international saver, hehe), I see. If it is under your control, maybe the default shown prize should be the cheapest, instead of nothing selected. I thought the first option was something like "select carrier" place holder option as I didn't really read it, I realize now. Funny, how I just assumed how it worked, and thought it is bugging somehow with my destination, showing a safe option that ships anywhere.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
We have added a new option to get more entries into the giveaway! If you make a purchase off the www.HealthNatura.com website anytime during the length of the giveaway, you will get 20 more entries!!

Also, once you have signed into the giveaway, you can always go back and complete more entries as you are able to!

Please pass this link around. Post it up on the big boards, Longecity, Marks Daily Apple, anywhere and everywhere you can think of. Sharing is caring. :D

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
165 entries so far!

Still no traffic from the big boards coming in. :( Would seem Longecity would be good, immortalhair, marksdailyapple, which ones am I missing?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

nullredvector

This is an awesome opportunity to try your pregnenolone powder! Thanks!

Edit: Ah I just read you need to make the purchase during the giveaway. The order I put in doesn't qualify then, oops.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
nullredvector said:
post 102660 This is an awesome opportunity to try your pregnenolone powder! Thanks!

Edit: Ah I just read you need to make the purchase during the giveaway. The order I put in doesn't qualify then, oops.
No you don't. If you make a purchase during the giveaway you just get additional entries.

Chemi

Ooh. I'm in. Now to toss up between intermittent and daily doses to experiment with.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
287 Total Entries
39 Hours Left at time of posting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals