Good places in Florida?

News story this morning that protesters are standing outside of St Pete Town Hall demanding lower housing costs and longer eviction notices. They are plotting a 10 City protest and plan to camp on Town Hall steps. How long before the Gestapo comes in and removes them, or turns the area into third world slums.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

For those of you familiar with the landscape,

I noticed I feel a bit worse in Naples despite the sunlight.Just moved into a sect 8 apartment and may be reacting to Mold/VOC's something.I like the tropical aspects to it but it just seems like something in the body isn't jiving with the environment

Its 188/month but don't seem to feel well in there.Feel brain fogged,poisoned alot.Not sure if it has to do with living near golf courses

The traffic/street noise is really loud and drivers start beeping at you if your driving like your out in the country.Feels way bigger than the 40k population thats listed.Sometimes I have to retreat to the forest and have stopped going to the beaches as it feels like space invasion

Live near a golf course.While i love golf,I seem to feel worse after putting and chipping

The central part driving to Naples to Ft Lauderdale in the middle of the state where there is no towns seems to be Better.Im not sure it's viable to spend the whole day/gas there

Any ideas on what could be going on?

Thank you

Regina

For those of you familiar with the landscape,

I noticed I feel a bit worse in Naples despite the sunlight.Just moved into a sect 8 apartment and may be reacting to Mold/VOC's something.I like the tropical aspects to it but it just seems like something in the body isn't jiving with the environment

Its 188/month but don't seem to feel well in there.Feel brain fogged,poisoned alot.Not sure if it has to do with living near golf courses

The traffic/street noise is really loud and drivers start beeping at you if your driving like your out in the country.Feels way bigger than the 40k population thats listed.Sometimes I have to retreat to the forest and have stopped going to the beaches as it feels like space invasion

Live near a golf course.While i love golf,I seem to feel worse after putting and chipping

The central part driving to Naples to Ft Lauderdale in the middle of the state where there is no towns seems to be Better.Im not sure it's viable to spend the whole day/gas there

Any ideas on what could be going on?

Thank you
Do you have access to the HVAC filter? And can you look around inside the system?

There are many obnoxious drivers in Florida. Trucks who ride your bumper even though you are going the speed limit; they shake their fist at you when they peel around you. I just completely ignore them.

They will spray golf courses. Round-Up and greening chemicals.

I'm not a big Naples fan. Even though it got ritzy since I was a kid, isn't it still swampy?

The vast forest areas are nice. But it would be difficult to match $188 month outside of a dense area.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Yes it seems there's lots of mold here

Nerves feel poisoned in the building

Other than being outside.Not sure what else can be done

Price is good at 188/month but health seems to detrotiate in the building

I know Florida can get hot and humid and it will be tough to maintain being out all day in a vehicle

Perry Staltic

Yes it seems there's lots of mold here

Nerves feel poisoned in the building

Other than being outside.Not sure what else can be done

Price is good at 188/month but health seems to detrotiate in the building

I know Florida can get hot and humid and it will be tough to maintain being out all day in a vehicle

Check where your apt is in relation to smart meters on outside of bldg

BlueEyeWolf

Forum Supporter
This is late to this thread however may be the general energy and vibration of the people around you. Naples heavily populated. Just a thought .

Regina

does anyone know of a town on or near the ocean that is not fluoridated and/ or chlorinated?
or with farms nearby to buy milk and meat?
I live near the ocean and there are nearby farms with raw milk and meat.
I think all the municipalities treat the water supply with fluoride.
We just buy spring water for now.
We irrigate the garden with a shallow well.

Many people have multiple wells on their properties. As long as you don't live in a subdivision or a tight little karenocratic beach town, no one is watching whether you dig a well. I am sure it is very easy to find someone looking for a little cash to help you put one in.

We live near many springs, but we haven't visited any in the last couple of years. Reminder to self. :salute

Inaut

Nothing better than Florida spring water (next to Florida OJ of course)

koky

I live near the ocean and there are nearby farms with raw milk and meat.
I think all the municipalities treat the water supply with fluoride.
We just buy spring water for now.
We irrigate the garden with a shallow well.

Many people have multiple wells on their properties. As long as you don't live in a subdivision or a tight little karenocratic beach town, no one is watching whether you dig a well. I am sure it is very easy to find someone looking for a little cash to help you put one in.

We live near many springs, but we haven't visited any in the last couple of years. Reminder to self. :salute
thanks - any clue where you are?

Regina

thanks - any clue where you are?
New Smyrna Beach

For example, I live right near this farm:

It's super close to the touristy beach. Once off the beach, people are more like these farmers.
They are cash only. Their store is un-manned and they have a price list and box for you to put your cash into.

Many off-beach stores are cash only. If you insist on using credit card, they will charge you. I cannot imagine these people understanding what a block chain is or how to buy BTC and put on a wallet. They never embraced credit cards and think they are newfangled and weird. Short of a bio-weapon or repeated weather events, it would be very difficult to round them up. The city is also as disorganized as any third world banana republic, so whatever is happening with the global empire, it will happen later here.

Last edited:

koky

New Smyrna Beach

For example, I live right near this farm:

It's super close to the touristy beach. Once off the beach, people are more like these farmers.
They are cash only. Their store is un-manned and they have a price list and box for you to put your cash into.

Many off-beach stores are cash only. If you insist on using credit card, they will charge you. I cannot imagine these people understanding what a block chain is or how to buy BTC and put on a wallet. They never embraced credit cards and think they are newfangled and weird. Short of a bio-weapon or repeated weather events, it would be very difficult to round them up. The city is also as disorganized as any third world banana republic, so whatever is happening with the global empire, it will happen later here.
thanks Regina -looks interesting -i'll look into further -meat?

Regina

thanks Regina -looks interesting -i'll look into further -meat?
I have to re-engage with a local guy who sells beef from his backyard cows. But there are close-by farms and drop-off points to get grass-fed meat pretty easily.
We've been busy with other stuff and did a large order from Wellness Meats a few months ago.
I'll explore some of these:

koky

I have to re-engage with a local guy who sells beef from his backyard cows. But there are close-by farms and drop-off points to get grass-fed meat pretty easily.
We've been busy with other stuff and did a large order from Wellness Meats a few months ago.
I'll explore some of these:
do you know of any beachfront 1 or 2 bdr to rent for a week or so we can check out the area?

Regina

do you know of any beachfront 1 or 2 bdr to rent for a week or so we can check out the area?
prices are still stupid high right now for rentals or purchases. Stubborn owners not accepting reality until they have to.
How many people are you? I can ask around. Some of my neighbors have air bnb's.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom