Government proposing legislative changes to clinical trials

P

Peatress

I wonder if countries are willing complying or if secret agreements have been signed that force our govenments to comply?
Did you see the video of the Canadian politician saying 'thank you for the rain' when asked about Covid policies. The implication being that weather modification is one way in which some countries have been persuaded to comply. If I find that video I will post it. I suspect the strange flooding in Nigeria last year may not have been so natural.

David PS

Did you see the video of the Canadian politician saying 'thank you for the rain' when asked about Covid policies. The implication being that weather modification is one way in which some countries have been persuaded to comply. If I find that video I will post it. I suspect the strange flooding in Nigeria last year may not have been so natural.
I do not recall the video. the govenments have had the tools to bring about flooding for decades. I think they just needed supercomputers and some learning to direct them to the desired targets.

David PS

P

Peatress

Militarized healthcare ~ Sasha Latypova, interview | Robert F. Kennedy Jr., The Defender Show CHD TV​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/LixSmHl5dZHi/

Sasha Latypova details the corruption in clinical trials and vaccine manufacturing as well as their relationship to product manufacturer recalls and legal frameworks for regulatory agencies and countermeasures programs.

P

Peatress

The UK Government is proposing to make it easier for big pharma to take short cuts in clinical trials.

This consultation is open from 17 January until 14 March 2022.

Bill Gates has issued a warning of pandemics far worse than Covid-19 as he called on governments to contribute billions of dollars to prepare for the next global outbreak. The philanthropist said that while the Omicron and Delta variants of coronavirus were some of the most transmissive viruses ever seen, the world could have had to face a pathogen causing a far higher rate of fatalities or severe disease. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the UK’s Wellcome Trust are giving $300m to the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations, which helped form the Covax programme to deliver vaccines to low- and middle-income countries. The CEPI is trying to raise $3.5bn as it aims to cut the time required to develop a new vaccine to just 100 days.

On March 7-8, 2022, CEPI and the UK Government will bring together leading figures from governments, industry, philanthropy, and civil society for The Global PLandemic Preparedness Summit, which aims to mobilise the critical resources for CEPI’s $3.5 billion pLandemic plan and political support required to advance ground-breaking vaccine innovations, and enable equitable access to these innovations, so that we can end pandemics once and for all.

P

Peatress

P

Peatress

The latest Light paper

1684957539443.png

Attachments

• 1684957523176.png
    1684957523176.png
    227.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peatress

The Government is investing heavily in biological security, with spending now more than £1.5 billion each year. This funding underpins critical initiatives within the Strategy, including identifying new diseases, incentivizing responsible innovation in the biosciences, and progressing the pledge made by G7 leaders in Carbis Bay in 2021, known as the "100 Days Mission", to accelerate new vaccine development.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom