Announcement @haidut aka Georgi Has Been Banned *****edit*****: Ban Has Been Lifted

feedandseed

It's very disrespectful for him when his business was being advertised through this forum. He literally made his business through this forum. He'd be a nobody without it.
He is trying to archive the forum in case we lose access due to increasingly erratic and abusive moderation. Banning him simply proves that this is a good idea. There is nothing disrespectful about what he is doing.

In fact, the only reason this is happening is because Georgi associates on twitter with people who openly rip on Charlie for being ridiculous. It's personal.

Ras

I have just banned @haidut for supporting the ripping and scraping of this forum. Very sad. I know he has an empire to protect but letting people know what security the forum has albeit most script kiddies could figure it out, is in bad taste. I guess we know where @haidut stands now.

View attachment 60889
Will you allow him to return if he repents?

InChristAlone

He is trying to archive the forum in case we lose access due to increasingly erratic and abusive moderation. Banning him simply proves that this is a good idea. There is nothing disrespectful about what he is doing.

In fact, the only reason this is happening is because Georgi associates on twitter with people who openly rip on Charlie for being ridiculous. It's personal.
Well wouldn't you see that as an attack if you were in the same position? I remember when Georgi was forming his business and Charlie would host giveaways for him, I actually won one of them I chose to receive vitamin k2-kuinone and I bought a number of things from Georgi because of this forum. There's no respect anymore. Goergi is refusing to even look into the vitamin A thing because he saw some studies suggesting huge huge amounts were not toxic to the liver. He refuses to see how many have failed doing the diet. Charlie is actually open to being wrong, we have to be open to being wrong and changing course. Respect to him for destroying products he could have sold but chose not to poison anyone. That deserves respect.

Well wouldn't you see that as an attack if you were in the same position? I remember when Georgi was forming his business and Charlie would host giveaways for him, I actually won one of them I chose to receive vitamin k2-kuinone and I bought a number of things from Georgi because of this forum. There's no respect anymore. Goergi is refusing to even look into the vitamin A thing because he saw some studies suggesting huge huge amounts were not toxic to the liver. He refuses to see how many have failed doing the diet. Charlie is actually open to being wrong, we have to be open to being wrong and changing course. Respect to him for destroying products he could have sold but chose not to poison anyone. That deserves respect.

sure. but all opinions are helpful. I have changed my mind so often that I can’t denigrate an opposing opinion in good conscience. I may agree with that opinion at some point. I think all views should be welcomed if they come from a place of integrity and research.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Georgi is the most honest person I know. I think this is a terrible mistake @charlie as Georgi contributes so much. Very sad to see that he is banned. I think it is unfair.
I think it is unfair that he is supporting the ripping of the site to take it somewhere else and start a new one. Him or no one who is doing this has permission to do so and everything is being documented. If they want to start their own site fine, what they are doing is unethical and unlawful.
Will you allow him to return if he repents?
I would be willing to talk with him but he has already signaled he is ready to move on because he does not feel he can be here with the opposing viewpoint.
sure. but all opinions are helpful. I have changed my mind so often that I can’t denigrate an opposing opinion in good conscience. I may agree with that opinion at some point. I think all views should be welcomed if they come from a place of integrity and research.
I agree with this. And it was not my intention to ban him until I saw this behavior. I have been pleading with Georgi to look into the "vitamin A" stuff but it looks like from his responses he has not even touched on it. The information is there if he wants to see it and I believe he would change his mind on it if he went into it with an open mind and considered the evidence.

Comstock

I think it is unfair that he is supporting the ripping of the site to take it somewhere else and start a new one. Him or no one who is doing this has permission to do so and everything is being documented. If they want to start their own site fine, what they are doing is unethical and unlawful.
It seems like he is considering this because the forum is becoming less and less public. I am pretty sure web scraping a forum is not illegal.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I am pretty sure web scraping a forum is not illegal.
Nothing wrong with scraping, but scraping for the purposes they are doing it is no bueno. I have not licensed them to do this.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How is the forum becoming less and less public? I haven't noticed anything.
I have temporarily made it so you have to be logged in to read the forum.

Mathgirl

Something is wrong here. Very sad to see you ban Georgi. Startign to wonder if you are a fed Charlie. Were you sent to silence science?

1706495850558.png

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Jared

Looks like a misunderstanding to me. I don't think Georgi had any ill intent. Georgi is the only reason I've been continuing to get on this forum after all these years. I really hope this decision gets reversed at some point.

Pharmaco

Charlie, that was a very big move to do so. It goes to show how passionate you are about certain things.
I will share some things that are not related to the reason H was banned. To give people a heads up if they already don't know.
Been seeing quite a few people dealing with various mental and other health issues posting here and around online.
Some are mixing various Idealabs products which do have interactions. Or adding them on top of using other medicines.
Dealing with things like hallucinations, ocd, depression etc.
People think everything is cool and fine without doing any research on how the products works.
People have other issues with fatty livers, vitamin A overload and other stuff.

-metergoline and lisuride are not anti serotonin, which is the buzz selling word for them. They are mix of agonist/antagonist. Was any blood testing done on these? I've never seen anyone do it.
-I've seen some people post blood work using cyproheptadine, and it did not lower serotonin. One needs a tryptophan hydroxylase inhibitor to do that. Why isn't the best option available for sale?
-Niacinamide does not lower serotonin as claimed in various threads. Some pubmed studies show it increases serotonin. A lot of these mental issues from people could be serotonin syndrome.
-Estroban (vitamins) but sells no pharma grade anti estrogens or aromatase inhibitors.

H is a smart guy but deceiving people by offering products that are grey market/research in place of already better pharma products on the market. Cosmetics, right?

Such as cyproheptadine when Remeron/Mirtazapine is available(does not antagonize dopamine or choline, which cypro does). So now people who get cypro feel bad and add on lisuride etc or something else, then another and another until they fully bought in, and have 10+ bottles they are using daily. Based bro!
Thinking they have a blazing metabolism using thyroid. But still overeat and get fat.
There are so many great pharmaceuticals on the market that work great. So if this guy comes across a lot saying big pharma is a fraud, why is he selling various big pharma products(cypro, allo, dhea, lisuride, thyroids etc)?

Trying to pass of various things in place of the better product that is probably illegal to sell. So, make easy money selling people products by saying it's the same as another product that is on the market already. This guy probably has a few lawyers/team to do what he is doing but wants to come across as the lone rifle holding ranger doing it all himself.
If he truly cared about people here he wouldn't he offer anything that alldaychemist or other quality online pharmacies sell, but he does not even come close to their line of products. Estroban should be aromatase inhibitors, and not vitamins. Gold standard products. It's a shame many people on the forum live in countries where they cannot order from online pharmacies, or have other challenges getting good medicines.

Does not sell more useful products like anti estrogens/aromatase inhibitors such as aromasin, arimidex etc. This class of medicines put's a huge hole in Peat's work as many people here who have access to these medicines report crashing estrogen and feeling horrible. Not everyone needs to lower estrogen.
Peat likes testosterone.
Why is there not testosterone available? Oh that's right, the dhea + progesterone is just as good!
Why is there no tryptophan hydroxylase inhibitor being sold to know what actual anti serotonin feels like?
Would that eventually make someone feel horrible just like people who crash their estrogen on various anti estrogens?
Blocking DHT (finasteride or dutaseride is a poison) is bad. However, he forgot to take it to save his hair. So is he gonna pay anything when you get some side effects like balding or gyno from the various research chemicals? See enough people here having hair loss or gyno issues. Big pharma right again!
People here should have the choice to be able to inhibit estrogen, dht, progesterone, serotonin etc - to see what's up.

If people had access to the real products (many people here live in countries that is very hard to get certain medicines from a doctor or from online pharmacies) they would be able to make a proper assessment on their own and not have to blindly trust someone who has the loudest voice in the room trying to sell you something.
Do we even know the half life of the liquid products or just guessing from feel?

Lately posted that he will not be doing debates anymore because people do things like gaslight him etc. But he uses a display picture for over 10 years with a soldier holding a rifle but does not want to debate people?
Buyer beware!

Last edited:

L_C

Charlie, that was a very big move to do so. It goes to show how passionate you are about certain things.
I will share some things that are not related to the reason H was banned. To give people a heads up if they already don't know.
Been seeing quite a few people dealing with various mental and other health issues posting here and around online.
Some are mixing various Idealabs products which do have interactions. Or adding them on top of using other medicines.
Dealing with things like hallucinations, ocd, depression etc.
People think everything is cool and fine without doing any research on how the products works.
People have other issues with fatty livers, vitamin A overload and other stuff.

-metergoline and lisuride are not anti serotonin, which is the buzz selling word for them. They are mix of agonist/antagonist. Was any blood testing done on these? I've never seen anyone do it.
-I've seen some people post blood work using cyproheptadine, and it did not lower serotonin. One needs a tryptophan hydroxylase inhibitor to do that. Why isn't the best option available for sale?
-Niacinamide does not lower serotonin as claimed in various threads. Some pubmed studies show it increases serotonin. A lot of these mental issues from people could be serotonin syndrome.
-Estroban (vitamins) but sells no pharma grade anti estrogens or aromatase inhibitors.

H is a smart guy but deceiving people by offering products that are grey market/research in place of already better pharma products on the market. Cosmetics, right?

Such as cyproheptadine when Remeron/Mirtazapine is available(does not antagonize dopamine or choline, which cypro does). So now people who get cypro feel bad and add on lisuride etc or something else, then another and another until they fully bought in, and have 10+ bottles they are using daily. Based bro!
Thinking they have a blazing metabolism using thyroid. But still overeat and get fat.
There are so many great pharmaceuticals on the market that work great. So if this guy comes across a lot saying big pharma is a fraud, why is he selling various big pharma products(cypro, allo, dhea, lisuride, thyroids etc)?

Trying to pass of various things in place of the better product that is probably illegal to sell. So, make easy money selling people products by saying it's the same as another product that is on the market already. This guy probably has a few lawyers/team to do what he is doing but wants to come across as the lone rifle holding ranger doing it all himself.
If he truly cared about people here he wouldn't he offer anything that alldaychemist or other quality online pharmacies sell, but he does not even come close to their line of products. Estroban should be aromatase inhibitors, and not vitamins. Gold standard products. It's a shame many people on the forum live in countries where they cannot order from online pharmacies, or have other challenges getting good medicines.

Does not sell more useful products like anti estrogens/aromatase inhibitors such as aromasin, arimidex etc. This class of medicines put's a huge hole in Peat's work as many people here who have access to these medicines report crashing estrogen and feeling horrible. Not everyone needs to lower estrogen.
Peat likes testosterone.
Why is there not testosterone available? Oh that's right, the dhea + progesterone is just as good!
Why is there no tryptophan hydroxylase inhibitor being sold to know what actual anti serotonin feels like?
Would that eventually make someone feel horrible just like people who crash their estrogen on various anti estrogens?
Blocking DHT (finasteride or dutaseride is a poison) is bad. However, he forgot to take it to save his hair. So is he gonna pay anything when you get some side effects like balding or gyno from the various research chemicals? See enough people here having hair loss or gyno issues. Big pharma right again!
People here should have the choice to be able to inhibit estrogen, dht, progesterone, serotonin etc - to see what's up.

If people had access to the real products (many people here live in countries that is very hard to get certain medicines from a doctor or from online pharmacies) they would be able to make a proper assessment on their own and not have to blindly trust someone who has the loudest voice in the room trying to sell you something.
Do we even know the half life of the liquid products or just guessing from feel?

Lately posted that he will not be doing debates anymore because people do things like gaslight him etc. But he uses a display picture for over 10 years with a soldier holding a rifle but does not want to debate people?
Buyer beware!
Hm, interesting...that this is your first message. Do you work for big pharma? your post kind of speaks for it.

youngsinatra

I think my time has come to log off here. I am wishing everyone a vibrant, healthy and joyful future, filled with amazing experiences.

The forum used to be my escape from reality when I felt so unwell healthwise. Thanks everyone for your contribution.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals