Has Anyone Had Success Removing Tartar?

TheHound

I always get a bit of tartar buildup at the back of my two front teeth. anyone have success removing it themselves and preventing further buildup? I've tried high dose k2 which didn't seem to do anything

nograde

Oil pulling and brushing the affected areas with undissolved Baking Soda from time to time. Vitamin K.

mangoes

Thorne's vitamin k2 once made all the tartar disappear from my teeth, but I've tried high doses of thornes again, idealabs and health natura's and never been able to reproduce it :s

I wonder if I was doing something else along with it back then that contributed, but I haven't figured it out yet.

OP
TheHound

TheHound

Thorne's vitamin k2 once made all the tartar disappear from my teeth, but I've tried high doses of thornes again, idealabs and health natura's and never been able to reproduce it :s

I wonder if I was doing something else along with it back then that contributed, but I haven't figured it out yet.

maybe exposing the teeth to red light would help?

healthnatura

I use baking soda mixed 50/50 with coconut oil and a few drops of cinnamon or peppermint. Might be worth a try.

I'm putting a tiny bit of fine charcoal on my toothbrush, gently brushing and leaving it in. It seems to whiten teeth.

The tartar -- have you tried one of the K2 such as Healthnatura and applying it to your teeth and gums?

I have not. I've run out of k2 so when I get more I will try this

I posted this already but it's worth repeating. I had the best teeth the dentist and my exceptional hygienist has seen in people in their 50s like me, and I don't consistently even brush my teeth. I think it's the Peat inspired approach and plenty of K2.

I also use the red light on my mouth a few times a day, and a few drops of K2 topically. And I floss. That's about it. Brush maybe once a day if that.

judge

K2 and D3 plus i use Philips sonicare toothbrush with an EDTA type toothpaste called Livfree, works fantastic!

Logan-

Why did you feel a need to use it topically, in addition to taking big doses of it orally?

I always get a bit of tartar buildup at the back of my two front teeth. anyone have success removing it themselves and preventing further buildup? I've tried high dose k2 which didn't seem to do anything

I bought a dental kit from amazon and used the pick device to remove all the tartar from that exact spot a couple years ago. It took less than a minute to do and was easy to do in the mirror. The key is to be gentle and use small movements.

K2 was not enough to get rid of this, but continuing to take k2 it also never came back. So I think k2 likely works to prevent further build up.

baccheion

1.5 mg+ vitamin K2 MK-4 (+ vitamin D3), Lugol's iodine, MSM rinse, increasing salivary flow (via acetylcholine/alpha-GPC, for example), Uncle Harry's Natural Toothpaste..

Last edited:

judge

K2 and D3 plus i use Philips sonicare toothbrush with an EDTA type toothpaste called Livfree, works fantastic!

Livfree is still amazing!
This really works folks, have not needed a dentist for over 10 years. FYI just added Tumeric as a toothpaste, bit dry, add water to toothbrush, AMAZING WHitning ability, IT BLOW YOUR MIND! Plus your gums love it!

Milena

Oil pulling with CO with make the tartar fall off over a couple of days. I used to add oil of thyme or sage and colloidal silver sometimes. Just a drop; they're strong.
Oil pulling with OO made my joints ache; unrefined sesame oil was OK, though.

tomisonbottom

Oil pulling with CO with make the tartar fall off over a couple of days. I used to add oil of thyme or sage and colloidal silver sometimes. Just a drop; they're strong.
Oil pulling with OO made my joints ache; unrefined sesame oil was OK, though.

How long did you do the oil pulling for?

Jsaute21

I posted this already but it's worth repeating. I had the best teeth the dentist and my exceptional hygienist has seen in people in their 50s like me, and I don't consistently even brush my teeth. I think it's the Peat inspired approach and plenty of K2.

I also use the red light on my mouth a few times a day, and a few drops of K2 topically. And I floss. That's about it. Brush maybe once a day if that.
what do you brush with?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals