Has Anyone Successfully Raised/Improved Thyroid Naturally?

mgrabs

Would like to hear some stories from anyone here that naturally lowered their TSH & improved T3 & T4

What were some of your techniques or supplementation regime that you incorporated to do so

BRENBAIL

Forum Supporter
Well, all I can say is that last November, on the highest dose of T4/T3 preparation my TSH was around 3.2 (that is higher than my norm which is between 0.8-1.5). I've slowly been going down on my thyroid dose, and 2 months ago I tested again and it was 1.2 (or around there). Plus, most of my life I couldn't get my morning body temperature up above 97.3 consistently. Now, my average body temp is 97.6. So, my thyroid seems to be improving looking at both blood work and body temp. I'm wondering if I've been over-prescribed with thyroid medication. And/or, improving my diet and supplementing with the 5 minerals plus niacin is helping. I've thought for a long time that mineral deficiency is the root cause of thyroid dysfunction.
(Just to give you some background, my energy has always been good. I actually could sleep better as sometimes I feel wired and I think too much at night. I do have some aches and pains that mysteriously appear, and I have extreme difficulty losing weight no matter what I try, so I'm suspicious that being thyroid overmedicated is part of my issue. I think I'm liver congested too, so I'm working on that as well.)

OP
M

mgrabs

Well, all I can say is that last November, on the highest dose of T4/T3 preparation my TSH was around 3.2 (that is higher than my norm which is between 0.8-1.5). I've slowly been going down on my thyroid dose, and 2 months ago I tested again and it was 1.2 (or around there). Plus, most of my life I couldn't get my morning body temperature up above 97.3 consistently. Now, my average body temp is 97.6. So, my thyroid seems to be improving looking at both blood work and body temp. I'm wondering if I've been over-prescribed with thyroid medication. And/or, improving my diet and supplementing with the 5 minerals plus niacin is helping. I've thought for a long time that mineral deficiency is the root cause of thyroid dysfunction.
(Just to give you some background, my energy has always been good. I actually could sleep better as sometimes I feel wired and I think too much at night. I do have some aches and pains that mysteriously appear, and I have extreme difficulty losing weight no matter what I try, so I'm suspicious that being thyroid overmedicated is part of my issue. I think I'm liver congested too, so I'm working on that as well.)
Yes sometimes less thyroid is needed i noticed when i supplemented. What dose are you on?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals