Have Filters Changed The Game? Who Looks Good? What now?

Clyde

Can you trust your eyes anymore on who's doing things right?

I would look for long term vegans, fruitarians, keto etc. to see how they're holding up in their video interviews. Photos have been useless for decades but videos still told the truth until recently.

I've noticed a lot of older gurus coming out of the woodwork (like Matt Stone and others). I believe they're all using filters that can outperform professional lighting, pancake makeup and careful camera angles by using a setting on whatever device they use.

This one middle aged vegan looked great but had really bad eye wrinkles and he would hide them with hats, hair and camera angles. Now he hides nothing and doesn't have a wrinkle on his face even with an hd camera. It's like he filmed his interview and then animated and airbrushed, photoshopped picture over his face. Why not add a perfect hairline and 20lbs of muscle while you're at it?

I feel like the game might be dead. You can't trust your eyes anymore.

OP
C

Clyde

Does a bio-energetic diet cause EAR LOSS? The guru on the right clearly has had them removed or they have fallen off. We can never know because video is no more honest than a photo. Maybe he should address the issue to prevent panic in the community. How long has he been hiding this from us? Has anyone else lost ears? lol
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom