If you haven’t seen
You and your girlfriend will enjoy the above video I believe
It’s told like a tale
That’s why it can be found on YouTube
But the contents are true

Addendum: Or as Regina calls it
Kids blood
Same idea…
I think forced Blood Farms do exist. (for parabiosis)
But I don't think the whole adrenochrome theory is a hoax.
I think it's a throw.

P

Peatress

I guess how one perceives stress is entirely up to the individual. I myself couldn’t be in a position of power like that and not feel stress. I crumple even trying to manage some instructors at my math center. Have you seen the before and afters of presidents? It’s pretty striking how quickly they age in that position. To be in a leadership role you definitely need some a certain psychological profile to handle it without it being catabolic to the being
You are right. Personally, I couldn’t orchestrate a genocide without caving under the weight of guilt and probably heart failure from the stress. I think people like Kissinger and Tony Blair have a lot of support to do what they do. They are endorsed by the state and have minions at their beck and call. I guess there is a certain energy that comes with being evil.
I think he made a deal with the devil.
Very likely.

Kimster

I missed the part about adrenachrome
Touche" my first thought was Adrenachrome along with regular Satanic Ritual Abuse Ceremonies. Look at the guy, he's a war criminal! Please stop with any & all admiration for the starter of this thread. Yikes! I want to go wash my hands after just thinking about him! UGH!

Peatful

Sent privately to me from a friend:

Ginali

Forum Supporter
I actually agree with geusterman... He is already among those or with those with Rockf...rs, WEF. He is BAD.

Ginali

Forum Supporter
Sent privately to me from a friend:

I wish I hadn't read it. :(

Clyde

Public servants have the best health care on the planet.

Adrenochrome? Are people serious?

Good habits, good genes, good healthcare, unlimited resources. It doesn't make him a good person.

May 27, Henry Kissinger, celebrated his 100th birthday.
Since 2020, he has completed two books and begun work on a third.
Health regimen he has followed throughout his adult life, which includes a diet heavy on bratwurst (sausage) and Wiener schnitzel (veil cutlet), a career of relentlessly stressful decision-making, and a love of sports purely as a spectator, never a participant. :D True Peatarian!
Who said that meat is bad for you?

Just a week ago ( JUL 20 2023) : Veteran U.S. diplomat Henry Kissinger met with Chinese President Xi Jinping on Thursday during a surprise visit to Beijing.
About five years ago, as a promising young man of 95, he became obsessed with the philosophical and practical implications of artificial intelligence.

The other secret to his endurance is his sense of mission.
(You can almost hear Bryan Johnson cursing from his hyperbaric chamber.)
My ex-mother-in-law is going to be 100 years old this coming June and looks much better than Kissinger, and she isn’t fat. Up until the last few years, mainly starting in “lockdown” she ate whatever she wanted which was mostly meat and potatoes, mainly beef, and says she NEVER dieted, then lack of sunshine and movement has her now dealing with edema in her legs. Now she is on all kinds of medications. Avoiding the medical system is the key to longevity, and I’m sure Kissinger knows that. This photo was from a month ago.
1700582707275.jpeg

Peatful

Regina

My ex-mother-in-law is going to be 100 years old this coming June and looks much better than Kissinger, and she isn’t fat. Up until the last few years, mainly starting in “lockdown” she ate whatever she wanted which was mostly meat and potatoes, mainly beef, and says she NEVER dieted, then lack of sunshine and movement has her now dealing with edema in her legs. Now she is on all kinds of medications. Avoiding the medical system is the key to longevity, and I’m sure Kissinger knows that. This photo was from a month ago.
View attachment 58416
Great shot! You both look wonderful.
What a shame about the medications.
My mom turned 99 yesterday. She is in a home-based ALF with dementia, but no medications.
There were never any medications in our home.

Great shot! You both look wonderful.
What a shame about the medications.
My mom turned 99 yesterday. She is in a home-based ALF with dementia, but no medications.
There were never any medications in our home.
Thank you Regina! What do you think is the cause of her dementia?

Regina

Thank you Regina! What do you think is the cause of her dementia?
I think estrogen and iron.
I tried methylene blue and progesterone and also ritanserin on her. All had immediate positive results.
My siblings and their spouses were furious and threw my quackery away.

She still has her moments of lucidity though.

It's case closed with my alt ideas.

I think estrogen and iron.
I tried methylene blue and progesterone and also ritanserin on her. All had immediate positive results.
My siblings and their spouses were furious and threw my quackery away.

She still has her moments of lucidity though.

It's case closed with my alt ideas.
I’m sorry to hear that Regina. It is hard to watch someone’s decline when you know that it could be better. I have people in my life that call me for issues and they try my suggestion and their issue resolved quickly and others who are so fearful to try anything natural, and I understand that, but when the doctor isn’t working then why not try something different? I get frustrated hearing someone praise their doctor when their problems only are getting worse. Bedside manner is the key to a bad doctor’s success, or fear mongering. My father is a perfectly normal person when he is with me, because I don’t let him eat grains and I feed him good quality meals and keep him off the TUMs and heartburn medication, and give him a little baking soda instead. He gets back to his girlfriend and she gives him what he wants, danishes, bottom of the barrel ice cream, dollar store milk and fried and breaded foods. He turns into a zombie, back to his dementia. I can’t fight him, her and his doctor anymore, especially and hour away. It is funny how sick people look at you and me being so healthy, especially in our later years and think we are the crazy ones.

Ginali

Forum Supporter
View attachment 58416
Thank you for sharing your experiences and insights. I wholeheartedly believe in every word about the food they sell us. But that T-shirt! Just a few months ago, if I had seen it, I might have thought that such a person didn't understand anything about a healthy lifestyle :D:D. I understand now! :sweatsmile: I still have some doubts about Coca-Cola, primarily because I suspect they quickly realize what's good for us and then alter it. For instance, a few years ago, they modified hydrogen peroxide and added some preservatives. However, after reading through this forum and recalling stories about a woman who lived a very long life while drinking a lot of Cola, I now see Coca-Cola in a completely different light :D

Thank you for sharing your experiences and insights. I wholeheartedly believe in every word about the food they sell us. But that T-shirt! Just a few months ago, if I had seen it, I might have thought that such a person didn't understand anything about a healthy lifestyle :D:D. I understand now! :sweatsmile: I still have some doubts about Coca-Cola, primarily because I suspect they quickly realize what's good for us and then alter it. For instance, a few years ago, they modified hydrogen peroxide and added some preservatives. However, after reading through this forum and recalling stories about a woman who lived a very long life while drinking a lot of Cola, I now see Coca-Cola in a completely different light :D
My friends bought me that t-shirt when they were in Las Vegas. I am with you in that I don’t drink the Coca Cola brand, for a couple of reasons. I only drink organic Mexican Coke from a glass bottle, and only when I am away from my house, mostly to keep my histamines low, not knowing what I may be unsuspectingly exposed to. Caffeine, sugar and salt are natural antihistamines and a study proved it works better than an Epi-pen for anaphylaxis, but you have to drink it fast though.

1700671877681.jpeg

Clyde

I believe a lot of the elite take the diabetes dug metformin which Life Extension Foundation first promoted as an antiaging drug around 30 years ago. I would bet he takes it, it's a very popular drug.

Some random site claims these people take it for anti-aging:
(Longevity Experts Who Take Metformin)
  • David Sinclair, PhD – 1000Mg per day
  • Nir Barzilai, M.D. – 1500Mg per day
  • Ray Kurzweil – 500-850Mg per day
  • Jay Campbell – 1000-2000Mg per day
  • Robert (Bob) Hariri, M.D., PhD – Dose not publicly disclosed
You wouldn't expect him to live so long looking at his older photos. Not exactly a specimen. Usually overweight. He's not even short which increases your odds of living to 100. He has kept the same exact hairline for 60 years (meaningful? probably not).

If there is some magic pill, stem cells or whatever, I hope it comes out in the news so we can get on board but I haven't found much yet. Who's up for some baby's blood?

Maybe it's because he carefully avoided veganism. The article wants us to know that he likes to eat dead animals.

Last edited:

Clyde

According to The Hill:

There were 89,739 centenarians living in the United States in 2021.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom