High dose coq10

tommyg130

I’ve been taking 1000mg of coq10. Def a high dose based on what most bottles contain. It’s. Working more then other things ever have. I’ve tried all the others. K2 b3 etc they seem to help. But I think I’ve been lacking the coq10 and sheer energy to allow those to work. Anyone else ever take such high doses ? What do you think.

Granted I have coq10 deficiency mutations that seem to be rare based on the %.. not sure, but I did steroid cycles w no testosterone base. I really have not been making energy, couldn’t be any worse. Non readable bottomed out hormones for the most part across the board.
Bad bad bad mitochondrial dysfunction. Can’t do an air squat or exercise or run 10 feet without hypoxia.

It seems to be helping with fat digestion, liver , and this constant presense in my chest that I feel like I can’t get a good breath. Just lack of blood flow and oxygen.

Thalgo

Which brand are you using? Must be costing a small fortune. Have you considered doing high dose thiamine too?

Edit: and d-ribose

OP
T

tommyg130

Which brand are you using? Must be costing a small fortune. Have you considered doing high dose thiamine too?
You would think but I found this brand that it’s like the same price as 100mg.. best Best.. 25$ for 60 capsules of 1000mg.

B1 no I notice it depletes me too much on potassium and idk. I feel like it revs up my
Metabolism too much, and my adrenals are too weak.

Attachments

• C8425CE8-D835-4D6A-8796-C36B1E9B7D49.jpeg
    C8425CE8-D835-4D6A-8796-C36B1E9B7D49.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 28
you can try adding PQQ. coq10 and pqq both are moving stuff in the cell membrane. both have been helpfull to me. Probably you could also benefit from methylene blue which excerts most benefits in oxygen deprived cells.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals