Hives break out

VansEnigma

I've been doing a slow caloric deficit to cut weigh for the summer.Diet relatively clean - eggs, liver, heart, milk, whey, collagen, gelatin, casein, honey, OJ, carrots, and watermelon. I take preg, dhea, thyroid, d3, cypro, k2, aspirin, energin (b-complex), methylene blue, and lapodin to keep my cortisol low and metabolism high. However, last two days, I started getting rash on my genitals, inner thighs, and a little on my wrist as well. I won't be able to see the doctor until Monday. Any advice? I feel so good on this cut and my gym performance is relatively okay for being in a deficit. Im not sure what caused this...

OP
V

VansEnigma

Gotcha. Probably. I've got a hive break out before using idealabs. The quality control isn't that great sometimes but the products are good. I probably need some strong antihistamine to resolve this.

aniciete

Gotcha. Probably. I've got a hive break out before using idealabs. The quality control isn't that great sometimes but the products are good. I probably need some strong antihistamine to resolve this.
Do any of the idea labs supps you are using have DMSO? Haidut and other users have said it can cause skin irritation

OP
V

VansEnigma

Do any of the idea labs supps you are using have DMSO? Haidut and other users have said it can cause skin irritation
None are DMSO, all are either esters or MCT. I was browsing the forum and it seems that low cortisol can induce hives outbreak. It makes sense since all of these supplements that I take my cortisol is probably pretty low and it might've triggered the hive outbreak. It's quite uncomfortable at the moment and I really need to see a physician soon. Been taking Benedryl and famotidine to calm the irritation but it's not helping too much tbh (I might need to up the dose but I'm very cognizant of taking too many things now).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom