I found structured (4th phase) water on my stove (pics)

Was simmering some zucchini and opened the lid to find these homogeneous bubbles:

IMG_20230429_162810.jpg

It reminded me of the Pottenger cat studies because it was noted that the "raw," healthy cats all had a similar structure to each other. Their faces were similarly square and the proportions of their upper and lower halves were closer to an exact 50/50 distribution.

Later on in the book, when observing how navy beans grew on soil which used the feces from the varying groups of cats, the following was said about the beans of the "raw meat" group: "Uniformity of size and plumpness of the beans distinguishes them from the beans of all other groups."

CamScanner 05-03-2023 12.40.jpg

EvanHinkle

There’s alot seemingly still unknown about structured water. I water all my plants with it and the difference is undeniable. I also occasionally soak my feet in it, and swish with it.

It gets a bunch of hate in “this community” (I’m not a fan of that phrase but sometimes I’m not sure what to call a group of people who consider bioenergetics, but as individuals approach the fundamental concepts differently) but there is more to know about structured water than we seem to know so far. I wish more people were open to experimenting with it!

OP
Twohandsondeck
It gets a bunch of hate in “this community” (I’m not a fan of that phrase but sometimes I’m not sure what to call a group of people who consider bioenergetics, but as individuals approach the fundamental concepts differently) but there is more to know about structured water than we seem to know so far. I wish more people were open to experimenting with it!
I must say that it's exceptionally rare to hear about it, probably because the concept is so simple: water = battery system that gets charged by the sun while it's on a natural surface and the greater the charge, the greater the organization...

But this community is where I first heard the names of Gilbert Ling and Mae Wan Ho, so I don't think I can agree.

However, indeed the function of water might be the greatest mystery of the universe.

EvanHinkle

I must say that it's exceptionally rare to hear about it, probably because the concept is so simple: water = battery system that gets charged by the sun while it's on a natural surface and the greater the charge, the greater the organization...

But this community is where I first heard the names of Gilbert Ling and Mae Wan Ho, so I don't think I can agree.

However, indeed the function of water might be the greatest mystery of the universe.
You’ve never encountered the, “it, (structured water) is irrelevant/can’t work/doesn’t matter” arguments, or the “stomach acid would just destroy the structure” arguments?

I do agree that its simplicity may be one of the factors that seems to pester many who might prefer more complexity in their “science.” I just take what I consider to be a reasonable stance of “water seems pretty benign, probably safe to experiment with.” So many cool things can be observed with its use.

Hopefully I’ve just had weird search results and there is undiscovered content on the forum for me to look into. I do find the search functionality on the site is a little weird at times.

RealNeat

There’s alot seemingly still unknown about structured water. I water all my plants with it and the difference is undeniable. I also occasionally soak my feet in it, and swish with it.

Could you detail your use in plants? How do you structure it? If you vortex in what direction? How many time etc..

OP
Twohandsondeck
You’ve never encountered the, “it, (structured water) is irrelevant/can’t work/doesn’t matter” arguments, or the “stomach acid would just destroy the structure” arguments?
Sounds depressing. Can't say I have. Maybe I've got water-colored glasses on, ha.
I do agree that its simplicity may be one of the factors that seems to pester many who might prefer more complexity in their “science.”
Now that I have read. If I had a nickel for every time someone has attempted to disassemble Occam's razor... My whole neighborhood would have their college paid for.

EvanHinkle

Could you detail your use in plants? How do you structure it? If you vortex in what direction? How many time etc..
I use a few different devices but get the same results with all of them, (better/faster growth, recovery from disease or injury, larger crops, (fruit, vegetables, or herbs)).

When I first learned about structured water I simply put a redlight man infrared and red light device over water in a mason jar for a few minutes and then watered my house plants with it. Once I was convinced of the positive effects I got one of those Natural Action Technologies “funnels” and started using that for my watering. I would pass the water through the funnel 6-10 times. After this I got a somavedic device that structured water and noticed that the water in my Berkey was structured just sitting next to the somavedic, (I keep both in the kitchen). I just purchased a Greenfield water garden hose attachment for my garden, (been manually structuring garden water with the NAT funnel since about January and just wanted something easier). If this Greenfield device works out I’m going to get their whole home filter.

Really pumped for harvest this year!

cremes

I just purchased a Greenfield water garden hose attachment for my garden, (been manually structuring garden water with the NAT funnel since about January and just wanted something easier). If this Greenfield device works out I’m going to get their whole home filter.
Holy cow, those Greenfield folks sure know how to charge. Everything is $400 and up.

My wife looks the other way for many of my eccentricities regarding health and whatnot, but that's because I usually don't break the bank following them. She'd definitely notice a $400 hose attachment purchase!

May I should start a GoFundMe, LOL.

OP
Twohandsondeck
My wife looks the other way for many of my eccentricities regarding health and whatnot, but that's because I usually don't break the bank following them. She'd definitely notice a $400 hose attachment purchase!
Even if it only lasts 5 years, that's $80/year. Not bad if it does what it claims, no?

cremes

Even if it only lasts 5 years, that's $80/year. Not bad if it does what it claims, no?
My wife would not agree, haha. These amortization arguments don't hold much sway, after all how can any of us put a price on X (i.e. Good Health), etc? Feels fallacious.

EvanHinkle

Holy cow, those Greenfield folks sure know how to charge. Everything is $400 and up.

To be fair, I’m attempting to grow nearly all my own produce for a family of four. However, structured water can be had for much less. YouTube “DIY structured water” and you’ll get lots of results. One method required a bag of marbles, a straw, and a funnel, (not more than 20 bucks I’d assume).

Peater

I have no idea what I'm meant to be seeing - isn't it likely a substance of some sort was cooked out of the zucchini into the water allowing it to form those uniform bubbles? Possibly through altering the surface tension of the water?

RealNeat

I use a few different devices but get the same results with all of them, (better/faster growth, recovery from disease or injury, larger crops, (fruit, vegetables, or herbs)).

When I first learned about structured water I simply put a redlight man infrared and red light device over water in a mason jar for a few minutes and then watered my house plants with it. Once I was convinced of the positive effects I got one of those Natural Action Technologies “funnels” and started using that for my watering. I would pass the water through the funnel 6-10 times. After this I got a somavedic device that structured water and noticed that the water in my Berkey was structured just sitting next to the somavedic, (I keep both in the kitchen). I just purchased a Greenfield water garden hose attachment for my garden, (been manually structuring garden water with the NAT funnel since about January and just wanted something easier). If this Greenfield device works out I’m going to get their whole home filter.

Really pumped for harvest this year!
How did you know the water was structured? Like in your berkey? Because it had a positive effect on your plants?

RealNeat

Just get one of those plastic (glass looking) wine aerator devices and fill it with glass marbles. easy, effective and cheap.

OP
Twohandsondeck
I've been using a tornado tube with two glass Mountain Valley spring water bottles. Flip it back and forth like an hourglass.
20230331_131252.jpg

EvanHinkle

How did you know the water was structured? Like in your berkey? Because it had a positive effect on your plants?
I know this isn’t particularly scientific, but having dealt with structured water for about 5-6 years now I can feel the difference when I touch it or put it in my mouth. It’s viscous, and has a lighter than air weight quality. Also it’s interesting that when I pour it from our container to another the stream of water has a distinct shape to it. The water seems cohesive in a way.

OP
Twohandsondeck
I know this isn’t particularly scientific, but having dealt with structured water for about 5-6 years now I can feel the difference when I touch it or put it in my mouth. It’s viscous, and has a lighter than air weight quality. Also it’s interesting that when I pour it from our container to another the stream of water has a distinct shape to it. The water seems cohesive in a way.
To second this, it's true, there's a noticeable difference between water from the same source depending on whether it's structured or not.

I've heard the same descriptive word from the 4 different people I've given the taste test to, which is "smooth." Structured water feels closer to oil on the tongue and throat with a velvet-y flow to it. Unstructured spring water from the same source will have a bitter taste and sharp mouthfeel in comparison.

EvanHinkle

To second this, it's true, there's a noticeable difference between water from the same source depending on whether it's structured or not.

I've heard the same descriptive word from the 4 different people I've given the taste test to, which is "smooth." Structured water feels closer to oil on the tongue and throat with a velvet-y flow to it. Unstructured spring water from the same source will have a bitter taste and sharp mouthfeel in comparison.
Smooth is a great descriptor.

EvanHinkle

Just got the Greenfield water hose device today and played with it briefly, it’s legit. The device is a little larger and heavier than I expected, but it produces structured water on demand from my exterior tap! Can’t wait to water my trees with it, (too bad it rained today, lol).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom