Identifying controlled opposition: Russell Brand, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, DeSantis/Abbott, David Icke, CAF

PeskyPeater

@FoodForeal is it not oke to be white? So you are not aware of white history that has been erased.

'Mudflood theory' tells us there has been a group of Caucasians that have overthrown the black kings of the old world order by flooding them with mud to take over the world b/c they have allegedly been chosen as aggressive leaders by their 'godly earth-father'. And there are other Caucasians who are against these white supremacists cult.

Z

Zsazsa

September 3, 2020
Tesla's Musk praises CureVac as among most innovative firms: source

username

I never really liked Russell Brand. About two years ago I noticed he had a popular youtube channel. I watched part of a video but dismissed it because he mentioned he was vegan and I was being a little judgemental. About year later I gave him another chance and have been watching him very regularly. He does a video every day sometimes two videos. If you know the content of his videos, it makes no sense to call him controlled opposition... just because he hasn't been taken down? That is not enough to call someone controlled opposition. It is enough to question that individual, but it does not prove them to be controlled opposition. Honestly, watch his videos. He is very articulate and no institution is safe. He is careful not to make any straight up accusations but his "questions" practically imply accusation.

Peatful

I never really liked Russell Brand. About two years ago I noticed he had a popular youtube channel. I watched part of a video but dismissed it because he mentioned he was vegan and I was being a little judgemental. About year later I gave him another chance and have been watching him very regularly. He does a video every day sometimes two videos. If you know the content of his videos, it makes no sense to call him controlled opposition... just because he hasn't been taken down? That is not enough to call someone controlled opposition. It is enough to question that individual, but it does not prove them to be controlled opposition. Honestly, watch his videos. He is very articulate and no institution is safe. He is careful not to make any straight up accusations but his "questions" practically imply accusation.
But here is my counter thought- to everyone- not particularly just you.

He talks about everything BUT the truth of what he knows is going on in Hollywood. With the secret societies. With the Illuminati.

If you’re not talking about the truth and what you know to be true and real- and you don’t speak of such knowledge:
You are being controlled.
Or just being a spineless *****.

Even Kayne in his new dis track “Easy” mentions “Illuminati mad”.

If none of these people are acknowledging it- they are helping to hide it.

username

But here is my counter thought- to everyone- not particularly just you.

He talks about everything BUT the truth of what he knows is going on in Hollywood. With the secret societies. With the Illuminati.

If you’re not talking about the truth and what you know to be true and real- and you don’t speak of such knowledge:
You are being controlled.
Or just being a spineless *****.

Even Kayne in his new dis track “Easy” mentions “Illuminati mad”.

If none of these people are acknowledging it- they are helping to hide it.
You think everyone in hollywood is a part of or knows about the "illuminati"? It would make sense to bring people into hollywood who would not be informed as to keep a more compelling image. I would think that if brought into hollywood, Russell Brand would be left in the dark because he has openly stood against big government and corporations for a long time.

Also, it is reasonable that someone could know of the illuminati, but know that speaking about it would get them quickly dismissed and that there are important messages to share with people so that they can come to their own conclusions about such things.

Russell Brand has done and continues to do incredible work. My guess is that people who dismiss him simply have not seen much of his content.

Peatful

You think everyone in hollywood is a part of or knows about the "illuminati"? It would make sense to bring people into hollywood who would not be informed as to keep a more compelling image. I would think that if brought into hollywood, Russell Brand would be left in the dark because he has openly stood against big government and corporations for a long time.

Also, it is reasonable that someone could know of the illuminati, but know that speaking about it would get them quickly dismissed and that there are important messages to share with people so that they can come to their own conclusions about such things.

Russell Brand has done and continues to do incredible work. My guess is that people who dismiss him simply have not seen much of his content.
You are correct.
I have not watched much of his “incredible” work. But enough...

If you’re open: Take some time and see how the SS, FM and Illuminati work. They own Hollywood. And governments. And much much more.

ilovethesea

Controlled opposition achieves many goals.
1. Complacency. Makes people think they have powerful figures on the inside fighting for them, so they don’t have to create change themselves.
2. Tracking. Powers that be now have an easy way of collecting data on how many people support vs oppose their plans.
3. Manufacturing consent. If everyone just complied right away they wouldn’t be able to push through increasingly draconian measures. But having a group to “blame” allows them to put forth a solution and claim they had to do it because of the side not complying.
4. Energy harvesting. Massive numbers of people pouring energy into their “idols” is powerful in the freemasonry belief system that all these demons subscribe to.
5. Directing the narrative. Usually they create 2 stories, the mainstream one and the opposition... in reality the truth is behind the “3rd door.” That’s what they want to keep your eyes off of.

^ One example of #5 is false flags or deaths of high profile figures. They don’t care if you believe the mainstream news or if you believe the conspiracy theories that the person was “murdered.” The truth is probably that the death was faked for whatever reason.

Demyze

PeskyPeater

1. Complacency. Makes people think they have powerful figures on the inside fighting for them, so they don’t have to create change themselves.
2. Tracking. Powers that be now have an easy way of collecting data on how many people support vs oppose their plans.
3. Manufacturing consent. If everyone just complied right away they wouldn’t be able to push through increasingly draconian measures. But having a group to “blame” allows them to put forth a solution and claim they had to do it because of the side not complying.
4. Energy harvesting. Massive numbers of people pouring energy into their “idols” is powerful in the freemasonry belief system that all these demons subscribe to.
5. Directing the narrative. Usually they create 2 stories, the mainstream one and the opposition... in reality the truth is behind the “3rd door.” That’s what they want to keep your eyes off of.

^ One example of #5 is false flags or deaths of high profile figures. They don’t care if you believe the mainstream news or if you believe the conspiracy theories that the person was “murdered.” The truth is probably that the death was faked for whatever reason.
sounds great but your point 4. Energy harvesting is not making sense, by using the word energy, of which definition is, the ability to move something or make it work. This you cannot 'pour' into idols, energy doesn't stream from someone to another.
Abd you are projecting a negative view on energy, but there is no positive or negative energy.

Great points. From what I’ve studied, the AI by way of the quantum computers, takes every single thing anyone has ever written online, processes it, and then draws conclusions and hypothesis from it…mind blowing really. Everything that anyone has typed on a computer or device goes into their data collecting, and then it formulates agendas, strategies from all the mass information it collects. They can then disseminate all this information to their useful tools ( propaganda voices).That is how it is so intelligently designed and effective. It knows human nature very very well, based on what it has gathered. I guess that’s why Elon Musk says he’s so afraid of it.

FoodForeal

energy doesn't stream from someone to another.
*PAY* attention
pay attention stealers spiritual currency.jpg

PeskyPeater

Sounds beautiful, but why so superstitious?

The etymology of spiritual is rooted in the immaterial referring to soul. This is a belief.
The etymology of currency is a medium of flowing.
So bring them together you get a spiritual flow. And you couple this to an investment of work over time that costs you energy over time.
And applying that on the term "human condition" - The vita activa that is divided into three sorts of activities: labor, work and action.
Mystifying this concept with costs of spiritual energy over time, while you are trying to put a quality on it this makes it an important essential for your belief-system.
In other words you have created a mental concept that has potential to drain your energy just because you believe in it.
Why would you invent such a silly idea that only has effect when you put belief in it?
As such thing only exist in your mind, when you choose not to believe in it, it cannot hurt you, or can it?
So I choose not to believe :)

FoodForeal

Sounds beautiful, but why so superstitious?

The etymology of spiritual is rooted in the immaterial referring to soul. This is a belief.
The etymology of currency is a medium of flowing.
So bring them together you get a spiritual flow. And you couple this to an investment of work over time that costs you energy over time.
And applying that on the term "human condition" - The vita activa that is divided into three sorts of activities: labor, work and action.
Mystifying this concept with costs of spiritual energy over time, while you are trying to put a quality on it this makes it an important essential for your belief-system.
In other words you have created a mental concept that has potential to drain your energy just because you believe in it.
Why would you invent such a silly idea that only has effect when you put belief in it?
As such thing only exist in your mind, when you choose not to believe in it, it cannot hurt you, or can it?
So I choose not to believe :)
Just like time, our attention is limited. If we do not pay attention to the most important things we are losing energy by allowing them to work outside our attention. Our attention gives us energy but only if we are attentive to things that will give us energy rather than things that do not matter.

Zpol

Reminds me of a well known zen story...
One day a man approached Ikkyu and asked: “Master, will please write for me some maxims of the highest wisdom?” Ikkyu took his brush and wrote: “Attention.” “Is that all?” asked the man. Ikkyu then wrote: “Attention, Attention.” “Well,” said the man, “I really don’t see much depth in what you have written.” The Ikkyu wrote the same word three times: “Attention, Attention, Attention.” Half-angered, the man demanded: “What does that word ‘Attention’ mean, anyway?” Ikkyu gently responded, Attention means attention.”

I used to be annoyed by being advised to pay attention, be mindful, attract and send good vibes etc., much like the man in the story. Then I started practicing undivided attention and I realized the quality of the attention is as important as the focus of attention. It was one of those when you know, you know, moments.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom