I‘m an „Incel“ - Suicidal Thoughts

OP
TopG

TopG

Your profile says from germany. And germantruther joined Dec 2nd of last year and was banned by Dec 8th. You joined two days ago, so basically same time this year and already your posts look like his troll posts. Come back for another ban?
Ok many people in this thread mentioned me being germantruther. I don’t know who that is and this is my first account here

I

i_nomad

@charlie

Why the sudden flood of trolly ***t posts? This guy is awfully similar to the troll Germantruther from last year… and users/posts like these really only bring this forum down.

OP
TopG

TopG

@charlie

Why the sudden flood of trolly ***t posts? This guy is awfully similar to the troll Germantruther from last year… and users/posts like these really only bring this forum down.
Im not trolling. Why the **** would I be trolling? Incels do exist, and yes im a ******* incel.

You think everybody has a life like you, getting A new girl every weekend.

That’s not the case ffs

OP
TopG

TopG

I will never understand why people here think every negative post is a „troll“ post. Incels do exist, understand that. It’s the bitter truth but there are men who can’t find romance in their life.

I understand, it’s a basic need and it’s as if I would be saying „I can’t Eat - Suicidal Thoughts“ as in, I physically can’t eat or drink. Which would be impossible because we’d die without doing those two.

The same applies for sex. Not being allowed to fulfill this desire also drives a human crazy. There were many instances I almost went crazy

redsun

Im not trolling. Why the **** would I be trolling? Incels do exist, and yes im a ******* incel.

You think everybody has a life like you, getting A new girl every weekend.

That’s not the case ffs
Because we see these kinds of posts all the time. Some new guy comes in a makes a bunch of threads, borderline promoting illegal activity or just being straight up retarded.

If you are not a troll and legitimately want advice, I will give you the only advice you ever need:
The more you want something the more it runs away from you. You are needy and empty. Fix that first.

Fix your diet. Eating ground beef and sugar/fruits is missing major vitamins, vitamin A, and D, choline, iodine, calcium, and probably others. Fix that and then maybe your body can make enough testosterone so you stop being a wimp and you can attract some girls your age. Eggs, meat, milk/cheese, rice, potatoes, pasta, fruits, coffee. Real food, eat enough calories. Eat 3 meals a day and sleep and you'll be on the right path.

OP
TopG

TopG

Impossible to answer without knowing anything about your looks, social skills and lifestyle. There could be a million reasons
People tell me I’m pretty all the time. Socially I have no issues, I can act like whoever I‘m confronted with.
I workout. Have a little belly tho.

People tell me I’m pretty all the time. Socially I have no issues, I can act like whoever I‘m confronted with.
I workout. Have a little belly tho.
Perhaps this is not attractive. Maybe just find out who you are and what you believe in and just be that?

ThinPicking

You need a methylene blue suppository, a subscription to hustlers university and you must carry this picture of andrew tate in the clear compartment of your wallet at all times.

c2ae7bf6566de9e697c3197254bb0be02f-andrew-tate.jpg

@ianfis can hook you up with a HU referral code and tips for your suppository game. Don't ask nicely.

Jonk

Very rarely. Am on day 109 semen retention.
Okay good, then you're on the right path lol. Stop worrying so much. Having meaningless sex won't fulfill you in the end. I saw the headline of one of your other posts if God is real or something. Keep being brutally honest with yourself in everything you do and you'll find truth, wether that pertains to God or something else. Sex will be a joyful biproduct of your life without you worrying about it. You're 19. Focus on building yourself up in meaningful ways, find a mentor, learn a trade, learn healthy habits. God bless

OP
TopG

TopG

An
Okay good, then you're on the right path lol. Stop worrying so much. Having meaningless sex won't fulfill you in the end. I saw the headline of one of your other posts if God is real or something. Keep being brutally honest with yourself in everything you do and you'll find truth, wether that pertains to God or something else. Sex will be a joyful biproduct of your life without you worrying about it. You're 19. Focus on building yourself up in meaningful ways, find a mentor, learn a trade, learn healthy habits. God bless
Andrew Tate is my mentor. Have you experienced a similar situation like mine?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals