Is Danny Roddy balding?

Would you consider someone natty in the bodybuilding sense if they took 1mg androsterone, just for health benefits
Is it on the banned WADA list? DHEA is banned so most people aren't natty here

Most of you suck big time for being such idiots. Danny is great and the podcast is great. Seriously, he's doing so much for all of us with those shows.

Sunny Jack

Those decrying what they call "giggling" should get their ears checked. Where they hear giggling, I and others hear a hearty chuckle, which is uplifting to listen to. The interviews are full of humour, and seeing Danny chuckle at those moments makes them even funnier for me and many of the regular listeners I'm sure.

Maintain your gaiety in the face of the many evils we confront, Danny, lest you become as humorless as our enemies!

Risingfire

Guy constantly giggles like a little girl. Seems more estrogenic than healthy. If you're in a locker room with androgenic athletes in the prime of their life, nobody is doing that ***t. Behavior more akin to a preteen around Justin Beiber. Not optimal.
Have you been in a locker room before? Lots of laughing

RealNeat

Independent of the specifics around Danny's hairline, living in todays world in general is enough to make a man (or woman) go bald. The stress is building higher and higher everyday as those of us who oppose the dominant rhetoric are cornered.

People of the past likely lived in acute stress, what we have today is not only acute but at least a background of chronic stress. It would be interesting to find data on MPB in previous civilizations in comparison to their comfort of life.

Risingfire

Any man going to the gym is not masculine or manly, the entire gym thing is feminine. If the men that go there appear manly, it isn’t because they produced those androgens themselves. Actual men don’t care about muscles but they have them because of physical occupation.
The guys who have no muscles are out today

K

Kayaker

Independent of the specifics around Danny's hairline, living in todays world in general is enough to make a man (or woman) go bald. The stress is building higher and higher everyday as those of us who oppose the dominant rhetoric are cornered.

People of the past likely lived in acute stress, what we have today is not only acute but at least a background of chronic stress. It would be interesting to find data on MPB in previous civilizations in comparison to their comfort of life.
That, and probably EMF increasing intracellular calcium and excitation. It's hard to relax even when there's nothing to stress out about, but going outside helps.

Herbie

Dam, guess all those Grecian warriors spending time in the gym were super effeminate, or literally any other empire in existence where the warriors of their tribe trained.
Apparently homosexually was common amongst these warriors. Lol

Herbie

Anyone in this thread needs to understand that it takes a big set of balls to get fed up with the culture of your country, quit your Job in California, move to Mexico alone and start a self employed business based on the work of an obscure scientist and study and present unpopular and in unheard of information for the better of humanity and achieved it successfully, cutting his own path through the jungle. Many have benefited from your work, more than you would ever conceive. @dannyroddy

Inaut

Nothing personal, I just think the podcast would be better without the giggling. But you are right, I could have given you this feedback in a more constructive channel.
giggling...this is the crux of this thread.... waste of time.

I “giggle” a lot myself. Shout to my gynobro @dannyroddy

Kris

I don't know about my hair because I shave it :). but in my 30th I noticed getting a small bold patch on the top-crown of my head. at that time I was living in Buddhist monastery, which might explain it :). by the way, we differ from other primates by having lost most of our hair, so perhaps losing hair is a sign of becoming more human :)

Ritchie

There is something very powerfully metabolic in getting sun and light directly on your head. May well be a metabolically advantageous adaption.

K

Kayaker

There is something very powerfully metabolic in getting sun and light directly on your head. May well be a metabolically advantageous adaption.
Head hair prevents sunburn and keeps the head warm in the winter.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals