Is this possible?

Morten

Forum Supporter
Hi Forum.

I´m new in this space. I come from Denmark, so apologize for any languages mistakes.
My mom had a cancer near her nose, so by surgery they cut it away. I afterwards been thinking, could it be possibly to make a anti-cancer, anti inflammatory powder made from Nicotinamide, baking soda and aspirin. And in what dose?
And could it be a mix for anyone, just to improve daily health?

Hi Forum.

I´m new in this space. I come from Denmark, so apologize for any languages mistakes.
My mom had a cancer near her nose, so by surgery they cut it away. I afterwards been thinking, could it be possibly to make a anti-cancer, anti inflammatory powder made from Nicotinamide, baking soda and aspirin. And in what dose?
And could it be a mix for anyone, just to improve daily health?
I think I would use raw Manuka topically instead.

“Some evidence suggests that honey can help treat skin cancer and other cancers. A review articleTrusted Source found several studies showing positive results of using honey on cancer cells. The studies mostly focused on honey’s ability to help slow the growth and reproduction of cancerous cells in the body.

Another more recent studyTrusted Source also cites honey’s ability to help with cancer treatment. The study indicates that honey has antiproliferative, anticancer, and antimetastatic effects.”

(“NaturalNews) The 5-year study by a group of researchers from the UAE University in Al Ain reveals the use of Manuka honey for cancer treatment. In a recent study that was published in PLOS ONE, a scientific journal, Manuka honey was proven to contain properties that can inhibit the growth of tumors in the breasts, colon, and skin.”

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
(“NaturalNews) The 5-year study by a group of researchers from the UAE University in Al Ain reveals the use of Manuka honey for cancer treatment. In a recent study that was published in PLOS ONE, a scientific journal, Manuka honey was proven to contain properties that can inhibit the growth of tumors in the breasts, colon, and skin.”

Thanks again:)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals