I hope the globe gets wiped out
Still depressed Frank?

I still think you need to get some chickens

David PS

Regina

Why "in the world today" ?
Important for whom ?
Have we ever been low in serotonin in human history ? :cool:
Well, he said some doctors knew how to cure insanity with thyroid.....
And food has become so adulterated and defiled and the propaganda had less reach--kids outside playing rather than indoors gaming, etc.....

haidut

Forum Supporter
This world is bull****

When you don’t pretend to appease others

Nobody understands you

Yep, little doubt about this...in regards to about 2/3 of the population. There is still about 1/3 that is disgusted by this world and feels largely the same as you. So, there are certainly people out there who'd understand you. All one can do in the current situation is find like-minded people and hang in there, as this nightmare, too, will pass like everything else in life.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Still depressed Frank?

I still think you need to get some chickens

I don't think he is wrong in his assessment.

Chickens are fine, but it is probably more of a coping mechanism than anything else. Finding a like-minded human that understands you is more important and, probably, one of the main purposes in life. So, if 2/3+ of the population is completely gone mentally, not being "depressed" about it is probably pathological. Even Dr. Peat, with his boundless optimism, sounded quite despondent in his last email exchanges with people as well as his last newsletter, when he mused about the future of the "civilized" world. Without enough people becoming "depressed" (i.e. realists) there can be no change to end the current nightmare:):

Lydie Baillie

i find Ray Peat forum, a great place to find like-minded people along with a wealth of food for thought .
Weaselface Klaus S, trying to normalize brawling. subtle support for bringing military tanks into the streets of Macron's Marseille

P

Peatress

Lately, MSM has been covering shop lifting in the UK. I’m always vigilant but I never see this happening nor have I witnessed a fight in public for many years. I'm not suggesting these things are not happening but I wondering if we are being primed for something to come - qr codes to open food carbinets in shops

Sevaan

Lately, MSM has been covering shop lifting in the UK. I’m always vigilant but I never see this happening nor have I witnessed a fight in public for many years. I'm not suggesting these things are not happening but I wondering if we are being primed for something to come - qr codes to open food carbinets in shops
Exactly! They're clearly ramping up that narrative. And that's precisely where Mizzy, the cabal's puppet, fits in.

ThinPicking

P

Peatress

Thank you. Makes sense why we are being flooded with stories of shop lifting. It's all about surveillance and data collection.

BigBrotherwatch is exposing the use of facial recognition technology on the public

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom