LDL > Heart Disease Hypothesis valid after all?

P

Peatness

How many different vaccines are administered each year?

Here is the world data

I’m sure some clever person can give me a figure.

How many of the vaccines have myocarditis as a side effect?

Here are a few studies.

A prospective study of the incidence of myocarditis/pericarditis and new onset cardiac symptoms following smallpox and influenza vaccination - PubMed

Post-vaccination myositis and myocarditis in a previously healthy male

Measles Vaccine and Myocarditis

Acute myopericarditis after diphtheria, tetanus, and polio vaccination - PubMed

Myocardial complications of immunisations - PubMed

Hepatitis B vaccine and risk of acute myocardial infarction among individuals with diabetes mellitus - PubMed

I would like to suggest that vaccinations of all kind may be linked to heart disease.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I like Ray for his ingenious nature and ability to connect different things, and concepts, but you can't honestly say that the singular isolated studies he referenced stand against the mountains of evidence that seems to be out there:

Separate meta-analyses of over 200 prospective cohort studies, Mendelian randomization studies, and randomized trials including more than 2 million participants with over 20 million person-years of follow-up and over 150 000 cardiovascular events demonstrate a remarkably consistent dose-dependent log-linear association between the absolute magnitude of exposure of the vasculature to LDL-C and the risk of ASCVD; and this effect appears to increase with increasing duration of exposure to LDL-C. Both the naturally randomized genetic studies and the randomized genetic studies and the randomized intervention trials consistently demonstrate that any mechanism of lowering plasma LDL particle concentration should reduce the risk of ASCVD events proportional to the absolute reduction in LDL-C and the cumulative duration of exposure to lower LDL-C.

tankasnowgod

I like Ray for his ingenious nature and ability to connect different things, and concepts, but you can't honestly say that the singular isolated studies he referenced stand against the mountains of evidence that seems to be out there:

Lol. You're the one who cited a "case study" as proof that the Lipid Hypothesis is correct. If a couple of tweets can even rise to the level of "case study."

Nor is one single Meta-Analysis (which itself is only 1/5th the size of the MONICA trial) a "mountain" in itself, let alone a range. And a Meta-Analysis can never demonstrate a causal relationship.

DennisX

As Dr Attia and Dr Dayspring show ldl-c is correlated but not the cause of arthro

[URL #129 - Tom Dayspring, M.D.: The latest insights into cardiovascular disease and lipidology - Peter Attia]

Last edited:
P

Peatness

No I am not suggesting that. I think in his writing he draws on his many years of experience. I have a highish level of ldl but I am very hypo so it wouldn't make sense to waste my cholestrol with statins. My doctors keep telling me my thyroid is fine yet some days my temperature doesn't go past 36.4. I have more confidence in Dr Peat than I do in any other doctor I know.

Vanset

Lower total LDL equates to lower potentially oxidized LDL, but if oxidative stress is still high, even that low amount can cause atherosclerosis.
But nowadays almost all people are under enormous amount of (oxidative) stress, so it might be smart to keep LDL in check.

A physiological amount of LDL (50-80 mg/dl) has no detriments for the body in regards to hormone production etc AFAIK.

And I think that level is possible to reach, if one eats a low fat diet, which is also proven to improve and reverse insulin resistance. (another risk factor for CVD)
Very much agree with this post. Well said. No reason to go overboard when you can be all around safe. I think you can also eat low fat most days of the week and have, for example, one fatty day a week. This way you would capitalize on insulin sensitivity benefits of low fat diets and still keep your LDL in a healthy range (not to low or high). "Fat loading" I guess?

Vanset

Also isn't Ray on a low fat diet nowadays? I could've sworn I've read him saying this in response to some questions in e-mail exchanges. Correct me i'f im wrong.

youngsinatra

Very much agree with this post. Well said. No reason to go overboard when you can be all around safe. I think you can also eat low fat most days of the week and have, for example, one fatty day a week. This way you would capitalize on insulin sensitivity benefits of low fat diets and still keep your LDL in a healthy range (not to low or high). "Fat loading" I guess?
The plant-based crowd is very right on the effect of dietary fat on insulin resistance and cardiovascular disease in my opinion.

I don’t think that you need to avoid animal products though, because you can still eat lots of lean animal products like low fat dairy, lean beef, chicken breast and organ meats.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

And the more important question, if we are to accept that a higher LDL does not necessarily lead to atherosclerosis/ heart disease, how do we optimise our lifestyle & diet so that we are bullet-proof from ever developing heart disease as we go through life?
What is the bioenergetic selling point on heart health?
Just keep thyroid / metabolism high?

And I’m also wondering what will happen to the Keto / Carnivore crowd in 10-20 years with their chronically high LDL and low thyroid.

P

Peatness

And the more important question, if we are to accept that a higher LDL does not necessarily lead to atherosclerosis/ heart disease, how do we optimise our lifestyle & diet so that we are bullet-proof from ever developing heart disease as we go through life?
What is the bioenergetic selling point on heart health?
Just keep thyroid / metabolism high?

And I’m also wondering what will happen to the Keto / Carnivore crowd in 10-20 years with their chronically high LDL and low thyroid.

HighT

What is missing regarding heart disease is bacteria from infected gums or teeth or root canal treated teeth.

These bacteria can easily enter the blood stream 24/7 and form biofilms on the arterial walls and heart valves, if the Zeta Potential of the blood is weak, and cause inflammation, leading to cardiovascular disease.

Strengthening of the Zeta Potential literally charges up the blood particles including bacteria. Due to the electrostatic repulsion, the bacteria cannot attach themselves to the arterial walls to form biofilms. Or if there were biofilms already, those would be dissolved.

Read about the Zeta Potential and it’s connection to cardiovascular health here:

You can order Zeta Aid here:

Then the ingestion of small amounts of chlorine dioxide will kill these bacteria, since chlorine dioxide is a gas and will easily penetrate these biofilms. I rinse my mouth with three activated drops of ‘MMS’ and then swallow it in the evening. My dental cleaning is always painless and my gums are very healthy. But I do have several root canals. And I am taking Zeta Aid religiously.

Somewhere I read that if biofilms cause inflammation of the arteries, that the body increases the cholesterol to ‘patch up’ the inflamed portions of the blood vessels. Not sure if that is true. That would mean that increased cholesterol is the body’s response to inflammation of the blood vessels and medical science has it backwards.

Bacterial biofilms:

Hi StephanF,

I have read before about bad theeth being major cause in heart desease, also for the bacteria from root canals is making total sense. I have had 2 or 3 canals worked, as well 2 implants. That was 4 years ago, since then everything seems fine with my theeth, but I have very high cholesterol which may be caused by bacterias in the blood.

So I tried to read the link you posted but its to much info without telling what to do. So can you give some tldr please, or steps to do this zeta thing.
Also the shop you posted is giving me this scam vibes like crystals for $20 but no mention what they contain. Quarter bottle for 25$, but is good to mix the crystals in this bottle, cmon.

Do you have any suggestions how to do zeta potential without buying products from exact certain site. Or is there other methods to clean blood from these bacteria?

Thank you !

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Hi StephanF,

I have read before about bad theeth being major cause in heart desease, also for the bacteria from root canals is making total sense. I have had 2 or 3 canals worked, as well 2 implants. That was 4 years ago, since then everything seems fine with my theeth, but I have very high cholesterol which may be caused by bacterias in the blood.

So I tried to read the link you posted but its to much info without telling what to do. So can you give some tldr please, or steps to do this zeta thing.
Also the shop you posted is giving me this scam vibes like crystals for $20 but no mention what they contain. Quarter bottle for 25$, but is good to mix the crystals in this bottle, cmon.

Do you have any suggestions how to do zeta potential without buying products from exact certain site. Or is there other methods to clean blood from these bacteria?

Thank you !
You can make your own by using the original formula from Thomas M. Riddick, whose book I have. He uses potassium citrate mostly and potassium or sodium bicarbonate for pH adjustment. You can also squeeze a lemon and add baking soda to it until it stops fizzing and then add water. But that is probably more expensive than the Zeta Aid.

I buy it 25 packs at a time and I have friends who use it too, so they just give me what I paid for. I support Zeta Aid because for $10 per month (if you buy the 25 packs at a time) it is the best bang for the bucks that you can do for your health.

Dr. T. C. McDaniel, who formulated his Zeta Aid, had severe premature ventricular contractions in his late 50s when he stumbled upon Riddick’s book and applied it to himself. He lived to almost 102 years!

Vanset

The plant-based crowd is very right on the effect of dietary fat on insulin resistance and cardiovascular disease in my opinion.

I don’t think that you need to avoid animal products though, because you can still eat lots of lean animal products like low fat dairy, lean beef, chicken breast and organ meats.
this is pretty much what i do except once a week a have a more fatty day. 6/7 days low fat of around 20g and 1/7 around 80-100g of fat.
i've seen evidence in support of both sides over years. better safe than sorry.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals