Let’s Not Forget 5G And Virus Interaction

Great posts @achillea

please share scientists names, publications and credentials please.
Again, this is probably my licensed pharmacist bias, but extraordinary claims require extremely solid evidence.

the 5G topic is fascinating. Some pop star faced unreal backlash on twitter for criticizing 5G. Looks like it’s on par with antivaxxing as far as aggression goes.

Momentum

@GAF that is wonderful. I just purchased fabrics and other things. Will try tonight. No 5G yet, but I'm very sensitive.
@boris, GAF didn't faraday "cage" but faraday fabric. Really it is shielding fabric. Different fabrics have different levels of protection, additonally the more you cover the more you are protected. You are right about a faraday cage - it must be continuous to be 100% effective.

People will get sick from 5G and they will call it "Post Corona Illness" -and it will not be a valid illness (just like they invalid post Lyme) it will be treated as psychosomatic - just wait.

RealNeat

It is the 5G. I proved it to myself. Friday, got faraday fabric. Placed on my back under t shirt. Slept. Woke up 90% better. Been sickly since early Jan. Mucus increased 5000%. Cough increased to nightmare levels. Total beatdown.

Woke up Sat. Mucus down to previous daily levels. Felt good and sharp.

Zero chance it was anything other that the cloth. Continuing to use all day/night. Put inside cap. Attached to a throw that I sleep and sit under. Made a neck wrap. Still stuff under shirt.

Bought cloth on amazon $25

Try it, if you have respiratory weaknesses, you'll like it.

mind linking the one you got?

GAF

Faraday cage is not practical. We do what we can to protect our vital parts, especially our weak spots.

Younger women and men need to protect their reproductive systems. Who knows what species 5G will produce?

OP
achillea

achillea

Possible Covid-19 – 5G Connection
Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, MD and Ph D, founder of Sophia Health Institute has specialized in auto immune disorders and the sequence of toxicity especially as it relates to electromagnetic fields. He recently described how the mortality rate for SARS was 10% and that the current coronavirus death rate was .5 – 2%; with the highest mortality rate in the country located at EvergreenHealth in Kirkland, Washington.
Klinghardt explained that ten patients were diagnosed with the virus with six dying for a mortality rate of 60%, speculating about a possible 5G interaction activating the electromagnetic field. Kirkland is one of five cities in the country “firmly wired” for 5G as EvergreenHealth is the only hospital in country wired and broadcasting for 5G.

David PS

Possible Covid-19 – 5G Connection
Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, MD and Ph D, founder of Sophia Health Institute has specialized in auto immune disorders and the sequence of toxicity especially as it relates to electromagnetic fields. He recently described how the mortality rate for SARS was 10% and that the current coronavirus death rate was .5 – 2%; with the highest mortality rate in the country located at EvergreenHealth in Kirkland, Washington.
Klinghardt explained that ten patients were diagnosed with the virus with six dying for a mortality rate of 60%, speculating about a possible 5G interaction activating the electromagnetic field. Kirkland is one of five cities in the country “firmly wired” for 5G as EvergreenHealth is the only hospital in country wired and broadcasting for 5G.

Thank you I did not know about 5G in Kirkland. It does not show up on any of the 5G maps. Cellular Maps.com - 5G Wireless Coverage

It is interesting that 5G is being implemented in areas of high population density, which happen to be the areas that are being hit hardest by the coronavirus. From the maps in the link above, New York City has 5G networks from AT&T (2 types of 5G networks), Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon). What a coincidence.

The solution (edit - that is being implemented by our state and local governments) is not to get the big players in 5G to turn off their networks. Rather, shut down millions of small business so that we can flatten the mortality curve.

Last edited:

Dave Clark

OP
achillea

achillea

This is the first of a 3 part series and it exposes the whole thing from beginning to end. It is long but worth it. You will have to look for part 2 and part 3 on their channel. What incredible research.

What They Don't Want You To Know

David PS

Fauci and Birx are put to the wall here and a map shows 5G and New York at min 8. HighImpactFlix

5G may be bad for many reasons but I am not yet ready to conclude that 5G is the driving cause for the NYC epidemic. Afterall, others cities have 5G as well.

For me the leading suspect is mass transport. New Yorkers are proud of their subways and annual ridership is almost an order of magnitude greater than the second city on this list.
List of United States rapid transit systems by ridership - Wikipedia

Edit - I think crowded mass transport cars are the most efficient way to spread a virus whether it has been crowned corona or not.

Last edited:
OP
achillea

achillea

" The past 48 hours or so have seen a huge revelation: COVID-19 causes prolonged and progressive hypoxia (starving your body of oxygen) by binding to the heme groups in hemoglobin in your red blood cells."
Which is a symptom of high 5G

The quote is from the below article only Moucii failed to mention the tie in

Covid-19 had us all fooled, but now we might have finally found its secret.

Ala Dr Peat.....The ventilators are dangerous in such a crisis situation.

Inaut

anybody done any research on purple tesla plates? Curious to know if it works on EMF and 5g. I've ordered one for a test. Wish I could test EMFs with and without the plate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals