Mandatory COVID Vaccine: Suggestions For Avoiding Altogether, Or Reducing Side Effects

RealNeat

Using UV light to damage the contents before injection may help or turn you into a frog idk.

LeeLemonoil

Bill Gates is already openly and in person lobbying for mandatory vaccination. Unvacced persons shall not be allowed to travel internationally otherwise at the very least.

Gates is forward funding facilities to produce vaccines for the 7 most promising anti-coV actives - eventually focusing on the 2 most promising.

And I didn’t know that Gates (the foundation) is the biggest single funder of the WHO since the US withdrew its funding. That’s crazy

OP
D

DB_2014

The thing is there are no contraindications for vaccines, really. I already researched this route to avoid vaccines. No way. HIV is not a contraindication, autoimmunity is not a contraindication too. Anaphylaxis event in previous administration of the same vaccine or severe allergy for a component of a vaccine. Proved by docs, you can't just say it.

Studies paid for by the WHO and vaccine companies themselves.

OP
D

DB_2014

Bill Gates is already openly and in person lobbying for mandatory vaccination. Unvacced persons shall not be allowed to travel internationally otherwise at the very least.

Gates is forward funding facilities to produce vaccines for the 7 most promising anti-coV actives - eventually focusing on the 2 most promising.

And I didn’t know that Gates (the foundation) is the biggest single funder of the WHO since the US withdrew its funding. That’s crazy

Yep. When I learned about the Gates Foundation being one of the biggest funders of the WHO, the pieces started to come together. It’s terrifying.

dfspcc20

How confident are we (or they) that they'll actually be able to develop and manufacture a vaccine? Even the Wikipedia page states: "There are yet to be vaccines or antiviral drugs to prevent or treat human coronavirus infections."

This is a very tough vaccine to make, it seems, because no other SARS has a vaccine as yet, to my knowledge.

dfspcc20

This is a very tough vaccine to make, it seems, because no other SARS has a vaccine as yet, to my knowledge.

That's what I was thinking. We've known about SARS, MERS, the common cold for a long time. Have they just not seriously tried to develop such a vaccine until now? Seems unlikely...

Vinny

How confident are we (or they) that they'll actually be able to develop and manufacture a vaccine?
There are already two vaccines made by US companies, one of them is called Moderna, that currently undergo clinical trials with volunteers:
As First COVID-19 Vaccine Starts Human Testing, Company Prepares to Make More Doses

It may sound like a joke, but the Bulgarian Academy of Science has started developing one as well. It`s going to be a pure Bulgarian project, partially funded by Pasteur Institute.

I`m sure other countries and organisations are working on the topic too.

LUH 3417

Religious exemptions have been under attack in several states. There were public demonstrations in Connecticut this winter but that news coverage has been lost in the midst of the plandemic.

States With Religious and Philosophical Exemptions From School Immunization Requirements

Enacted Legislation 2019

• Washington House Bill 1638 removes the personal belief exemption for the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine requirement for public schools, private schools and day care centers.
  • Maine House Bill 586 removes personal and religious belief exemptions for public school immunization requirements.
  • New York Senate Bill 2994 removes the religious exemption for public school immunization requirements.
Lawmakers advanced a bill barring new religious exemptions to vaccines. Here's what it would do.

Religious exemption for vaccines would be dropped for kids in Illinois schools under proposed law. 2nd bill would require HPV shots.

Just google religious exemptions vaccines. It’s actually quite scary when you realize how much the government has been cracking down on mandatory vaccination the past year alone.

Last edited:
Any insinuations to avoid vaccination, like forging vaccination certificates would be treated like bioterrorism with full blown consequences.

LeeLemonoil

I don’t know if someone wrote the thought before as it’s hard to follow all CoV-threads:

„Flattening the curve“-shutdowns could be in place to prevent herd immunity until a vaccine is ready.
In Germany, Chanc. Merkel came out with it yesterday, implying mandatory vacc for Covid is already planned. She said „we have to live with the pandemic and many of the social distancing measures until there is a vaccine“.

Even they aren’t as brazen to command mandatory vaccination if 70-80% of the populace were immune already when a vaccine is ready. Let’s flatten the curve until then

This would also keep up and tighten the pressure. Think about it. A year or more of Social distancing and Disruption of every day life, of the economy coupled with fear of dying or getting seriously ill in some. The people would fight each other to be first in line for a vacc if big government finally tells them: Here is the vacc now, take it and normality can finally resume

I’m getting crazy

thomas00

We can only hope more scientists who listen when people speak will come out and criticize this thing as time goes by.

I'm mildly optimistic given that there has been substantial scrutiny of the WHO even in fairly conservative scientific circle for quite some time now.

Long term 'security' measures, authoritarian control and restrictions on our liberties might make even the most fervent covid believers start to become cynical and more receptive to questioning this whole debacle.

LeeLemonoil

Yes, that’s my hope too and I also observe these tendencies @thomas00

As said, indulging in conspiracy can be a good intellectual exercise and the situation surely makes me more suspectible than usual

Regina

We can only hope more scientists who listen when people speak will come out and criticize this thing as time goes by.

I'm mildly optimistic given that there has been substantial scrutiny of the WHO even in fairly conservative scientific circle for quite some time now.

Long term 'security' measures, authoritarian control and restrictions on our liberties might make even the most fervent covid believers start to become cynical and more receptive to questioning this whole debacle.
Yeah, the power grab is like a borderline second wife feverishly getting everything in her name.
I hope Fauci keeps saying things like, "One of them is absolute compulsive hand-washing. The other is you don't ever shake anybody's hands." "I don't think we should ever shake hands ever again, to be honest with you,"
Keep talking Psycho.
Give him enough rope.....

meatbag

A nanotechnology shot is NOT the mark of the beast.
EVFXLZDUMAAZbMu

:toiletclaw

Source Code

Manditory vaccinations are well on their way in Australia and we are like a testing ground for the U.S, taking all of our guns being another example.

T

TheBeard

He is a satanist: by the time he comes up with a vaccine, the whole 7 billion population will have acquired natural immunity against COVID, which is a lot stronger than a vaccine because it is hetero-subtypical.

So he obviously doesn't have the greater good of the population as a plan

S-VV

Aspirin (for prostaglandins)
Montelukast (for leukotrienes)
Ketotifen (for H1 and mast cell "stabilization")
Prednisone (broad spectrum anti-inflammatory, do NOT use if injected with live virus)

GAF

The magical miracle mandatory vaccine coming to a needle near you in 2020 will be wildly effective, side-effect free, and be hailed as the greatest advancement in medical history since manna from heaven.

Whether it's the final MOTB or not, we will not know for sure until its too late.

Lizb

As mentioned here already....what vaccine? There appears no good precedent that they will come up with one. No SARS, MERS vaccine so far.....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals