Maybe it was the pulp in the orange juice? [food poisoning]

Bruv

Last night my digestive system was making a lot of noise. It was like different parts of it were talking to each other. :lol: I have had to visit the bathroom a lot during the night and this morning. I couldn't figure it. I said to my wife that I had only eaten roasted meat and orange juice at home and plain, grilled meat and an orange juice in the restaurant yesterday afternoon. She then reminded me that the orange juice at the restaurant had pulp in it. If I had known there was going to be pulp in it I woudn't have ordered it because I read that Ray Peat warned that it was often (always?) processed using chemicals. I only took up drinking orange juice again just recently when I started on a Peat way of eating. I had not had orange juice for something like 15 years so I was not aware of any problems with it so I took a chance with it and now I am regretting it. Anyway, I can't say for certain that it was the pulp but it looks that way to me, so I wont be doing that again.

[moderator edit: changed tiltle]

Gabriel

Re: Maybe it was the pulp in the orange juice?

Sounds more like simple food poisoning from restaurant food.

Buying and testing some cheap pulp OJ would give you the answer if it was really the pulp that caused it.

OP
B

Bruv

Re: Maybe it was the pulp in the orange juice?

Yeah well it could have been food poisoning I suppose? Would a piece of infected veal cause all of those gurgling sounds that I had last night? I ate nothing else with it apart from a litte olive oil and salt they had put on it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals