Methylene Blue Source

pepsi

Has anybody ordered " Kordon/Oasis (Novalek) AKD37344 Methylene for Aquarium, 4-Ounce, Blue " from amazon at this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00025 ... UTF8&psc=1 .

The strangest thing happened. I ordered one from the link and I received Malachite green instead. The label on the bottle said Malachite green and the sticker on the outer plastic wrapping said Methylene Blue. Well I let them know about the mixup and requested my correct order be sent and I returned what they sent me. Well I just received the second order from them and the same exact thing happened. The label on the bottle states Malachite green. Its weird that they would make the same mistake twice. I wonder if they are out of the blue stuff and figure the green stuff works just the same on fish.

Well I will return it and this time ask for a refund. I dont trust them after they messed up my order twice.

Anybody know a legit source?

christina said:
Has anybody ordered " Kordon/Oasis (Novalek) AKD37344 Methylene for Aquarium, 4-Ounce, Blue " from amazon at this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00025 ... UTF8&psc=1 .

The strangest thing happened. I ordered one from the link and I received Malachite green instead. The label on the bottle said Malachite green and the sticker on the outer plastic wrapping said Methylene Blue. Well I let them know about the mixup and requested my correct order be sent and I returned what they sent me. Well I just received the second order from them and the same exact thing happened. The label on the bottle states Malachite green. Its weird that they would make the same mistake twice. I wonder if they are out of the blue stuff and figure the green stuff works just the same on fish.

Well I will return it and this time ask for a refund. I dont trust them after they messed up my order twice.

Anybody know a legit source?

Hi christina, I ordered the kordon Methylene Blue from Amazon and it just arrived yesterday. My label looks different from the one pictured on Amazon, but it does not say malachite green....perhaps you could try again?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00025 ... UTF8&psc=1

Also, the label on my 4 oz. bottle of MB does not state the concentration % anywhere. I went to the kordon website: http://www.kordon.com and my label looks exactly like the one they show, which is completely different from the link where I purchased it at Amazon. The kordon specs on MB says it's 2.303%, not 2.33%. Since I am shrouded in brain fog/depression, I'm wondering how to accurately dose this stuff, any help is MOST appreciated.....

FROM THE KORDON SITE:

Specifications & Stability

SPECIFICATIONS
Contains zinc free, chloride salt of Methylene Blue. Provided as a 2.303% water solution.

STABILITY
Methylene Blue is stable indefinitely in the 2.303% solution. Aqueous solutions show very little, if any, decomposition even when exposed to sunlight.

onioneyedox

On ebay.com search for "methylene blue 99.9%", that should bring up Ukrainian source. Prices are low and in conveniently small portions. Can anyone evaluate if this source would be safe and trustworthy?

Is that figure believable? There is also "usp methylene blue" source from united states that says only 99.6%.

Makrosky

bump.

Anyone knows a reliable source for methylene blue ? I'm going to try haidut's oxidal but would like to compare it also with a non-caffeinated version.

goodandevil

Hi can someone give me a good MB source, USP? The only USP I see on ebay is from the ukraine and turkey, not sure if I trust that. thx

jaa

Unfortunately, I think Blue Brain Boost is gone for good. They posted a farewell on /r/Nootropics about not being profitable around the time the online store shut down.

jaguar43

A lot of people are using Kordon Fish tank cleaner. Until a new product comes out at least.

Tommix

what is good source? How you measure it? I buy from local company they sell i MB from Poland it's 98.5% pure powder. 50 grams costs only 6 euros and it will last for 100 years such huge amount :)

jaguar43

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals