My 98 Day Low Vitamin A Diet Experiment Combined with Drinking Hot Water Four Times a Day

Vins7

Definitely IN on this thread.

I truly believe that that book written by Elma Stuart, and regular partaking of hot water, brought me back to life again. It is the simplest and most elegant solution to ALL - okay I'm kidding but at least many - health problems. Hot water is the carrot salad on steroids, it's the best gut cleaning agent there is.... it even tastes good after you get used to drinking just plain water!

I've been on the hot water train now for... 8 months I think? Been drinking it religiously every single day. I was extremely sick and frail and unwell and now am feeling just fine, can go for walks, can study etc. I am really grateful.

I think it's awesome that you made this thread so others can find this valuable information. And if I may be so bold as to give you some advice, I would make sure that you heat up the water so it's pretty hot. I am not sure if room temperature water has the same positive effect, but I wouldn't want to risk messing with the Salisbury protocol!

Cheers brother!
How much hot water do you drink everyday?
Do you separate it from meals? Do you drink thirsty or have you really forced yourself to drink it? Very interesting, thank you for sharing your successful experience.

OP
Max23

Max23

@UG Krishnamurti I´ll be eating minced beef for a few days until I see some results, then I´ll be adding other low vitamin A foods. I´ll definitely be adding pears, a lot of fruits cause problems for me so I´ll mostly avoid them.

@Blossom Thank you very much! Hope my experiment will be successful.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you very much! Hope my experiment will be successful.
I hope so too. I did it in 2019 and it went well. I probably would have continued but due to the c-vid situation and my job at the time I got away from it. I also wasn’t as disciplined as I should have been with the hot water.

Korven

It sounds possible that you have a tongue tie, which refers to an overly tight sub-lingual frenulum. Try opening your jaws as wide as you comfortably can and then touching the bump behind your upper front teeth with the tip of your tongue without moving your jaw. If you can't do this, look into adult tongue tie release. It has the potential to solve some long term postural issues you may have been having.

Okay thanks I had no idea about this, it seems like I can't touch that spot with my tongue when my jaws are open wide.

Do you think natural tongue posture varies between individuals, i.e some do better with Mewing tongue up against roof of mouth, and some should have it positioned like you described?

I can't believe how confused this is making me LOL.

I don´t remember where I got this idea to try this water method out, I am guessing it was from your posts. So thanks for that. For some time I tried doing it four times a day, but I got a facial flush that got stronger and stronger. Since that I have been drinking half a litre of warm water two times a day and this maybe estrogenic problem doesn´t occur. Hoping a low vitamin A diet or the minced meat diet might help with that and I can do it four times a day. Even doing it twice a day has done more for my stool that any of the supplements that I have ever tried. Haven´t seen pale or white since implementation. It is always brown, bulky and sinks. This method also improves appetite, sleep and may cause a relaxed feeling. And the food tastes much better.

I had a septoplasty in August, but still am struggling with hot food and drinks, I measure their temperature sometimes still. I can´t go much over 40 degrees of Celsius and I heat water usually to 37 degrees. Otherwise the nose, jaw and neck get painful or tight. But even that temperature makes the stomach to make a sound like bile was coming out or bowels moving and I also get burps and gas, which formerly were kind of missing.

And thanks for these kind words, they are very encouraging:

That is great to hear that you've seen those improvements with the warm water. I agree, nothing is more effective for getting bile moving than hot or warm water. TUDCA/bitters/coffee.... nowhere near as effective (for me at least). Good bile flow is a very basic requirement for being healthy.

I see! I should have realized that you probably had some good reason to not drink it super hot as you seem like a very smart person. I wish you good luck with this experiment.

Another thing from the book that was helpful for me was the resting after, and ideally before, meals. I really think it made a difference for me.

@Max23, best wishes on your experiment. I read the book in 2019. Here’s a beef tea recipe from another book I have if you ever feel like making it. Of course drink it warm.View attachment 34793View attachment 34794

I think it must have been you or someone else on Grant Genereux's forum that posted about that book and that's how I found it. So thank you from the bottom of my heart, it's been life changing @Blossom :cheers

How much hot water do you drink everyday?
Do you separate it from meals? Do you drink thirsty or have you really forced yourself to drink it? Very interesting, thank you for sharing your successful experience.

You're welcome!

2 litres at least. I like to drink 0.5 litres x 4 times per day. At least 2-3 hours after and 1-2 hour before meals.

Okay... I'm making this sound way too complicated. Just drink hot water or tea between meals and you'll probably be fine LOL.

TheSir

Do you think natural tongue posture varies between individuals, i.e some do better with Mewing tongue up against roof of mouth, and some should have it positioned like you described?
Normally it is more dependent on your current body position/posture than the individual, but since you are tongue tied, that is what it is depending on in your case, since ultimately the range of motion of your tongue is being limited so as to sabotage the natural functioning of the tongue.

Korven

Normally it is more dependent on your current body position/posture than the individual, but since you are tongue tied, that is what it is depending on in your case, since ultimately the range of motion of your tongue is being limited so as to sabotage the natural functioning of the tongue.

I will try to untie this tongue, thank you TheSir for the recommendation!

Glad to hear it! Often it is the simple things that make the biggest difference. I’m so glad @Max23 brought it up. That book has so many nuggets of wisdom.

Me too! The book is also hilarious to read. And there are some awesome testimonials of how the Salisbury "beef and hot water protocol" cured mystery diseases way back in the 1800's.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Me too! The book is also hilarious to read. And there are some awesome testimonials of how the Salisbury "beef and hot water protocol" cured mystery diseases way back in the 1800's.
Yes, very funny! I’m sure Elma would have been thrilled to know her life’s work is helping people today.

Mauritio

@Korven @Blossom is there anywhere I can read up on the hot water - gallbladder connection ?
I tried googling "Elmar stuart" or "Salisbury protocol" but nothing really came up.

Dutchie

@Korven @Blossom is there anywhere I can read up on the hot water - gallbladder connection ?
I tried googling "Elmar stuart" or "Salisbury protocol" but nothing really came up.
I remember having first heard of the protocol on Zerocarbzen, maybe you can find more on their site. (it goes against some Peat principles though).

Mauritio

I remember having first heard of the protocol on Zerocarbzen, maybe you can find more on their site. (it goes against some Peat principles though).
Thanks!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
The book is entitled: What Must I Do To Get Well And How Can I Keep So by Elma Stuart. I’ll try to figure out how to link it but I’m on my phone right now. Here’s a screenshot of the title page if you find it in the meantime.
AEC7B528-D8CB-41F0-8DDC-7CDFD4F96613.png

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you! I found a link to the free pdf in this post.

Eberhardt

I hopebit works out. PersonallybI dont do pears because of the high aldehyde content competing fo the retinol detox pathway making me feel badish. Ia ssume btw u are aware you might observe weird bloodsamples for a while. I had both anemia and ironoverload simoultaneously for a while untilnit just disappeared amd for only 3 months your serum retinol might rise due to increased dumping from tissues

OP
Max23

Max23

I hopebit works out. PersonallybI dont do pears because of the high aldehyde content competing fo the retinol detox pathway making me feel badish. Ia ssume btw u are aware you might observe weird bloodsamples for a while. I had both anemia and ironoverload simoultaneously for a while untilnit just disappeared amd for only 3 months your serum retinol might rise due to increased dumping from tissues
Didn´t know that about pears. Apples and bananas cause some allergic reactions so I don´t want to take them. I think I am iron deficient, hope this diet addresses that as well. Would be interesting to know the bloodwork, but that would be too expensive and I don´t think there is a vitamin A blood test where I live.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
OP
Max23

Max23

Cheers! Will have to do some thinking myself about how to get that water and food with me and consume it at the right time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals