Need Advice On Supplements To Take

Hello,

I am trying to sum up a supplement that would reverse two problems that I have:

The first being gynecomastia, and the second it's like a sad, gloomy look in the eyes accompanied with the difficulty to "smile", I would say. It's like the leftover of an organic depression.

I'm sure these issues are related to the same cause, but I don't know how to approach to the solution.

I was considering these routes:

- Serotonin antagonism

- Prolactin antagonism

- Estrogen antagonism

And the rest should fall in place on it's own then: more dopamine, more testosterone, more progesterone, etc.

I would like to know your opinion because I know there are a lot of well researched people on this forum who have put a lot of hours into studying these things.

Which substances should I consider?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things I am doing at the moment are:

- Taking aspirin (500mg to 1g daily)
- Avoiding PUFAs
- Upping the salt intake
- Consuming orange juice, coffee, gelatin, raw carrots, saturated fats
- Methylene Blue 20mg (with camphor monobromide and purple mauve - only presentation I found)
- Creatine and L-theanine (200mg)
- Sunbathing a lot
- Weight lifting + cold baths

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a 24 years old male, quite good in shape, but I don't know which way to go on this subject.

Thank you for reading.

Velve921

Hello,

I am trying to sum up a supplement that would reverse two problems that I have:

The first being gynecomastia, and the second it's like a sad, gloomy look in the eyes accompanied with the difficulty to "smile", I would say. It's like the leftover of an organic depression.

I'm sure these issues are related to the same cause, but I don't know how to approach to the solution.

I was considering these routes:

- Serotonin antagonism

- Prolactin antagonism

- Estrogen antagonism

And the rest should fall in place on it's own then: more dopamine, more testosterone, more progesterone, etc.

I would like to know your opinion because I know there are a lot of well researched people on this forum who have put a lot of hours into studying these things.

Which substances should I consider?

Things I am doing at the moment are:

- Taking aspirin (500mg to 1g daily)
- Avoiding PUFAs
- Upping the salt intake
- Consuming orange juice, coffee, gelatin, raw carrots, saturated fats
- Methylene Blue 20mg (with camphor monobromide and purple mauve - only presentation I found)
- Creatine and L-theanine (200mg)
- Sunbathing a lot
- Weight lifting + cold baths

I am a 24 years old male, quite good in shape, but I don't know which way to go on this subject.

Thank you for reading.

1. I think learning more about beef liver would be Something to consider. 2-3oz, 2-3x per
month could deliver a high amount of nutrients that can be therapeutic.

2. Boiled white button mushrooms a couple times per week can start dramatically lowering Endotoxin and major stress hormones.

I make a large batch of mushrooms 1x per week and then eat 6 mushrooms every morning chopped up in my own recipe.

Since doing this I require you only 1-2 daily supplements.

3. If you haven’t yet, you might want to learn more about epsom salt/baking soda baths in luke warm/cool water.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals