NHS Covid Injection Advert

OP
P

Peatness

In the days of early days of AIDS we had one big advert, why the overkill now? Pun intended

Rick K

In the days of early days of AIDS we had one big advert, why the overkill now? Pun intended
AIDS was also invented by heir fauci just as covid was. He was challenged many times by scientists who knew better but refused to answer any challenge.

DB_2014

Canada sure sucks right now. Reallly high vaccination rates and conformity.

I’m so glad I live in Texas, and not Canada or Europe. There are still plenty of sheep in Texas, but it’s much easier to go against the grain here. Texans are a rowdy bunch who hate the government in general and don’t trust the mainstream news. We also don’t fall prey to gaslighting. The big Texas cities like Dallas and Austin are behind hope, but the suburban and rural areas still have a lot of resisters.

TheCalciumCad

The "2 shots, yes please" ad is very sexualised.....makes me think there might be some truth in the vaxxxx'd spreading it to the unvaxxxx'd as women energetically are the receivers in sex and male semen alters their DNA.

Over are the days where you get your axe and go to the hut of the guy who keeps poisoning the well. Funnily enough when these times ended, Anarchism ended as well

OP
P

Peatness

the mainstream media is not reporting the vote in parliament today to mandate vaccine for care home workers why?

Vileplume

This is the most cheerful message ever created about circulatory problems.

My mom and dad both got the vaccine, and both now complain about waking up with tingling hands and feet. This song is twisted.

OP
P

Peatness

This is the most cheerful message ever created about circulatory problems.

My mom and dad both got the vaccine, and both now complain about waking up with tingling hands and feet. This song is twisted.
I agree. Many of us on the forum know what tingling hands and feet feels like, its never a good thing

OP
P

Peatness

The NHS looking to procure £3185, 000,000 worth of oral anticoagulant contract. Does this have anything to do with increased blood clotting after covid injections?

they poison you then sell the antidote

Rick K

they poison you then sell the antidote
I believe this is only to mitigate the violent backlash that is coming. "We didn't know" will be the politicians cry. "We thought we were doing the right thing and protecting everybody but we were misled by bad science" will be their chorus line. So lookie here folks, we got sumpin' ta help ya with those pesky blood clots.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals