One World Governance

Beatrix_

View: https://twitter.com/zoeharcombe/status/1687708908993781760

Pandemic preparedness and the road to international fascism
David Bell
First published: 30 July 2023 https://doi.org/10.1111/ajes.12531

Abstract
The World Health Organization's broad definition of health embraces physical, mental and social well-being. Expressed in its 1946 constitution alongside concepts of community participation and national sovereignty, it reflected an understanding of a world emerging from centuries of colonialist oppression and the public health industry's shameful facilitation of fascism. Health policy would be people-centered, closely tied to human rights and self-determination. The COVID-19 response has demonstrated how these ideals have been undone. Decades of increasing funding within public-private partnerships have corroded the basis of global public health. The COVID-19 response, intended for a virus that overwhelmingly targeted the elderly, ignored norms of epidemic management and human rights to institute a regime of suppression, censorship, and coercion reminiscent of the power systems and governance that were previously condemned. Without pausing to examine the costs, the public health industry is developing international instruments and processes that will entrench these destructive practices in international law. Public health, presented as a series of health emergencies, is being used once again to facilitate a fascist approach to societal management. The beneficiaries will be the corporations and investors whom the COVID-19 response served well. Human rights and individual freedom, as under previous fascist regimes, will lose. The public health industry must urgently awaken to the changing world in which it works, if it is to adopt a role in saving public health rather than contributing to its degradation.

Sevaan

Isn't it ironic that alleged hyper-advanced species from outer space propaganda never alert us to the fact that a wicked cabal exists, running all the foundational systems of our world (political, economic, academic, etc), and that it's precisely this shadow group that is behind the orchestration of all the disturbances to our progress and well-being?

But I'm just a conspiracy theorist. What do I know?

Beatrix_

21 September
Preparatory Ministerial Meeting for the Summit of the Future
A ministerial meeting will take place to prepare for the September 2024 Summit of the Future, which marks a once-in-a-generation opportunity to enhance global cooperation to tackle critical challenges, address gaps in global governance, reaffirm existing commitments, including to the SDGs and the United Nations Charter, and make a multilateral system better positioned to positively impact people’s lives. Watch the preparatory meeting live or on demand at UN Web TV.

chococat

Forum Supporter

I don’t get how people are charmed by things like this. Did they not read revelations? Does a technology that is SPECIFICALLY outlined as evil in a 1000 year old book not cause any alarm? How did this woman go through with getting that implanted without thinking “hmm this kind of seems like the mark of the beast..”? I mean this should ring alarm for even the staunchest atheists but the Bible warns against this. Am I just underestimating how secular the average American person’s upbringing is?

P

Peatress

Once they can force one jab of poison into you, they will be able to force jab ANY poison into you.

Fauci Declares That ALL Unvaccinated Citizens Must Be Locked Down This Winter
Lol - by the time he defines what unvaccinated means it will be the majority of people. He will have a hard time pushing this line again.

AlaskaJono

@Beatrix_ Yes I think so too. It is more a case of "Let's lure the potential slaves at the outlying regions into becoming registered cbdc wallet holders, ... oh and we want your biometrics too." This idea of the Globalists: "They want us all tagged like cattle", seems like NOT a pipe dream.

Beatrix_

View: https://twitter.com/UNWatch/status/1713929916553548174

167589.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals