OUR HAPPY MUSIC DEPOSITORY

P

Peatness

This is something that I have to listen live, if possible I'd want to sit along side the music stands; just to feel the vibration of all the sounds coming together.
My live concert days are over.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Surprised at my visceral reaction to this song. It harks back to such an entirely different era ,,, filled with wonder and life ... a more innocent time. (Now we are woke AND OLDER)

I am happy that you get what I get out of it! I refuse to let my spirit get choked out by the world. I just keep listening to songs from happier times, like these, and at least make my tiny area in the world joyful.

Tre

I am happy that you get what I get out of it! I refuse to let my spirit get choked out by the world. I just keep listening to songs from happier times, like these, and at least make my tiny area in the world joyful.
@Rinse&rePeat - I like how you work on making your world right around you joyful. You are a good example for us as we work on keeping happy. When I get a chance I'll paint a stone with a nice word on it (like "relax" or "love" or "peace" or something creative and put it by my back door.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse&rePeat - I like how you work on making your world right around you joyful. You are a good example for us as we work on keeping happy. When I get a chance I'll paint a stone with a nice word on it (like "relax" or "love" or "peace" or something creative and put it by my back door.
That is a great idea! Sneak one on your elderly neighbor's porch too. We gotta spread that joy! My neighbor painted us this one at Christmas time :)

Attachments

• 20210830_115317.jpg
    20210830_115317.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 6

Tre

That is a great idea! Sneak one on your elderly neighbor's porch too. We gotta spread that joy! My neighbor painted us this one at Christmas time :)
Nice one. I gotta say that LOVE rock reminds me of loving something kind of earthy. My first thought was they love football. Then maybe they love beans. Love it!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Nice one. I gotta say that LOVE rock reminds me of loving something kind of earthy. My first thought was they love football. Then maybe they love beans. Love it!

Ha! Ha! Ha! I so just love talking with people like you that make me laugh! I love your imagination and thought provoking nature! Let me know when you are gonna paint your rock I will paint one too! I never did that before!

lampofred

Well I personally sometimes don't feel uplifted by traditionally happy songs even if the lyrics are optimistic if I can't get into the music itself emotionally. But slower songs, as long as they're not dense black morbid dirges, can lift my spirits a lot if I like the atmosphere, since a "sexy" atmosphere (for lack of a better word) to me is still a positive valence. I figured at worst, people listen to it once and turn it off, at best people like it and resonant with the feel. So the risk-reward ratio of posting a song leans in favor in reward. I'll delete it if multiple people think it's off-putting though

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Well I personally sometimes don't feel uplifted by traditionally happy songs even if the lyrics are optimistic if I can't get into the music itself emotionally. But slower songs, as long as they're not dense black morbid dirges, can lift my spirits a lot if I like the atmosphere, since a "sexy" atmosphere (for lack of a better word) to me is still a positive valence. I figured at worst, people listen to it once and turn it off, at best people like it and resonant with the feel. So the risk-reward ratio of posting a song leans in favor in reward. I'll delete it if multiple people think it's off-putting though

Relaxing music or sexy music might not be making us want to dance, but it sure can put one in a good mood!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Choosing the right foods, the right atmosphere, the right mental and physical activities, and finding the optimal rhythms of light, darkness, and activity, can begin to alter the streaming renewal of cells in all the organs. Designing a more perfect environment is going to be much simpler than the schemes of the genetic engineers." -Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom