Oxalate Toxicity

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Last Thursday I restarted Thiamine and that seems like the root cause of the low bp in my situation. It makes sense when you consider the stress aspect.
I have taken thiamine pretty regularly for a couple years but ran out of allithiamine in early June. I’ve been trying to live frugally after being downsized from my job so I switched tho thiamine hcl to save money.
I read about a combination thiamine product with 4 different types so I decided to try it out. Literally 20 minutes after my first dose I felt dramatically better. I had actually even been starting to feel like my CFS was returning.
I’m back to having enough energy for regular hikes and even did some sprints yesterday. After three days the bp roller coaster leveled off and my blood pressure stabilized to consistently stay 95-115/60-70. It was the frequent unpredictable dips of my systolic into the 80’s that would wipe me out.
I’m really thankful for the conversations here which helped me figure it out. Thanks everyone!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Brilliant. Thank you. This must be a new product I haven't seen it on their website before. Will try.
Yes, it’s fairly new. I hope you like it as much as I do. Thiamine always helped me but this one is a whole new level awesomeness. It makes me wonder if the vax shedding triggered dysautonomia.
Edited for misspelling

Last edited:

watermark

Yes, it’s fairly new. I hope you like it as much as I do. Thiamine always helped me but this one is a whole new level awesomeness. It makes me wonder if the vax shedding triggered dysautonomia.
Thank you for sharing:):. Perfect timing for me as well - I was just looking for thiamine myself. I ordered Thiamax from that company to start it slow.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you for sharing:):. Perfect timing for me as well - I was just looking for thiamine myself. I ordered Thiamax from that company to start it slow.
Wonderful, keep us updated please!

P

Peatness

Edited for misspelling
It's possible. Pots is quite common. Frankly I think POTS is an adverse reaction from all the vaccines being pumped into us for decades.
Just ordered thiamega. I have high blood pressure and now edema, I'm desperate for a solution. Thanks again

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It's possible. Pots is quite common. Frankly I think POTS is an adverse reaction from all the vaccines being pumped into us for decades.
Just ordered thiamega. I have high blood pressure and now edema, I'm desperate for a solution. Thanks again
I pray you find some relief. The last 3 months have been quite challenging. I never thought I’d say this but I’m actually grateful in many ways that I’ve been unemployed during all of this mess.

InChristAlone

My husband has high blood pressure and was starting to get edema in his feet, he started using a CPAP and that was around the time his edema went away. We also do inclined bed therapy (head of the bed higher).

P

Peatness

My husband has high blood pressure and was starting to get edema in his feet, he started using a CPAP and that was around the time his edema went away. We also do inclined bed therapy (head of the bed higher).
Thank you. It's my understanding that high dose thiamine has the same effect as CPAP as those acetazolamide. I will investigate further. Meanwhile I will incline the bed to see if the helps. Mouth taping might also be useful - will try that tonight. Thanks again.

P

Peatness

Just to add that the edema disappears overnight and increases as the day goes on.

Motorneuron

Just to add that the edema disappears overnight and increases as the day goes on.
why do you attribute it to oxalate? it could be anything ... or maybe I missed other messages

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you. It's my understanding that high dose thiamine has the same effect as CPAP as those acetazolamide. I will investigate further. Meanwhile I will incline the bed to see if the helps. Mouth taping might also be useful - will try that tonight. Thanks again.
Yes, you are exactly right about
thiamine being a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor like acetezolamide. I can tell it reduces edema. I didn’t really have much if any edema when I started back on thiamine because I had been on urea which might be another thing to look into.
I also second the IBT. We’ve been sleeping that way for 5 years and I really feel a difference if I sleep flat and I do not have sleep apnea.

Dutchie

I'm kinda lost bc there are many forms of thiamine, yet I'm in dire need for a thiamine supplement. (for (optic) nerve,liver health, healthy metabolism).
I only know that thiamine hcl has poor absorption.

Does anyone know a good thiamine supplement/shop Within The EU(!) which os a good form and doesn't have crappy added ingredients?

Motorneuron

I'm kinda lost bc there are many forms of thiamine, yet I'm in dire need for a thiamine supplement. (for (optic) nerve,liver health, healthy metabolism).
I only know that thiamine hcl has poor absorption.

Does anyone know a good thiamine supplement/shop Within The EU(!) which os a good form and doesn't have crappy added ingredients?
Look Metabolics UK

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals