Pet cat has teeth resorption issue…any alternative to pulling them out?

Thoth

I would say it is worth trying vitamin K2 mk4.

I have a dog and all the tartar on his teeth was gone in a month or so of giving a little to him every other day. His teeth are white and clean now. The pet place he goes for baths even asked what I did to remove the tartar.
I assume his dental health would be pretty bad If i hadn't given k2 to him.

From a Ray Peat's article:
Vitamin K2 (Yamaguchi, et al., 2003) blocks the removal of calcium from bone caused by parathyroid hormone and prostaglandin E2, by completely blocking their stimulation of lactic acid production by bone tissues.

A reference in this article:

Inhibitory effect of menaquinone-7 (vitamin K2) on the bone-resorbing factors-induced bone resorption in elderly female rat femoral tissues in vitro. Yamaguchi M, Uchiyama S, Tsukamoto Y.

If you do a little research on K2 and dental health you can find out more. Its very important for teeth.

VitoScaletta

I have a dog and all the tartar on his teeth was gone in a month or so of giving a little to him every other day. His teeth are white and clean now. The pet place he goes for baths even asked what I did to remove the tartar.

Inhibitory effect of menaquinone-7 (vitamin K2) on the bone-resorbing factors-induced bone resorption in elderly female rat femoral tissues in vitro. Yamaguchi M, Uchiyama S, Tsukamoto Y.

If you do a little research on K2 and dental health you can find out more. Its very important for teeth.
Great reply. I agree

OP
F

faisman

Yeah I’ve already started giving her a supplement of D, E, K in olive oil that I made based on intake for cats. Thanks for this!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom