Radiation Damage Information and Remedies

P

Peatress

I have seen this in many drive through and fast food places. I never thought much of it until I started seeing the information posted about EMF and now five and six G. To me that data indicating a clear danger signal is undeniable much like the mRNA and DNA vaccines seen in the past two years.
But somehow the strategy of deny deny deny and lie some more keeps the blinders on tightly for the vast majority of the populations.
It seems to be a profitable business model.

J.R.K

It seems to be a profitable business model.
When you can off load the liability aspect of the business model to the governments involved, in essence having the taxpayer pay for the collateral damages that were once just considered “just a cost of doing business”.
You are right a business model that incentivizes the members of the government leaders to fearmonger the need for the products so the taxpayer feels the incessant need to have them, “to save the children”,then when the inevitable damages occur have the same taxpayers pay for the medical conditions and diseases caused by the products, leaving the perpetrators free from prosecution and financial compensation, with much larger profits to make the next product disaster a reality.

P

Peatress

When you can off load the liability aspect of the business model to the governments involved, in essence having the taxpayer pay for the collateral damages that were once just considered “just a cost of doing business”.
You are right a business model that incentivizes the members of the government leaders to fearmonger the need for the products so the taxpayer feels the incessant need to have them, “to save the children”,then when the inevitable damages occur have the same taxpayers pay for the medical conditions and diseases caused by the products, leaving the perpetrators free from prosecution and financial compensation, with much larger profits to make the next product disaster a reality.
Yep. I am reminded of this thread

David PS

Radiation, Protective Compounds, Protective Plant Compounds, Natural, Ionizing radiation. ROS, Mucositis, radiotherapy induced mucositis, gamma radiation exposure, DNA, propolis, lutein, quercetin, egcg, rosmarinic acid, Chlorogenic Acid, Cinnamic Acid, Gallic Acid, reactive oxygen species, radiation exposure, radiation illness

Last edited:
P

Peatress

Ultrasound stimulates bone repair.

X-rays accelerate the rate of bone loss.

X-rays do their harm at any dose; there is no threshold at which the harm begins.

Ray Peat

David PS

Radiation, Protective Compounds, Protective Plant Compounds, Natural, Ionizing radiation. ROS, Mucositis, radiotherapy induced mucositis, gamma radiation exposure, DNA, propolis, lutein, quercetin, egcg, rosmarinic acid, Chlorogenic Acid, Cinnamic Acid, Gallic Acid, reactive oxygen species, radiation exposure, radiation illness
The most known natural product with radio-protective effects is Propolis, also known as “bee glue”, a multi-component hard resin found in beehives. Propolis has been demonstrated to have a positive effect in the alleviation of radiotherapy-induced mucositis, probably due to its antioxidant properties [40], even if the mechanism of mucositis is complex and not completely understood [41,42].
Efficacy of a Propolis-Based Syrup (FARINGEL) in Preventing Radiation-Induced Esophagitis in Locally Advanced Lung Cancer

J.R.K

Efficacy of a Propolis-Based Syrup (FARINGEL) in Preventing Radiation-Induced Esophagitis in Locally Advanced Lung Cancer
An interesting study @David PS, I wonder if propolis would be effective in protection against EMF?

David PS

ChadGPT

Do these remedies only work right after taking an X-ray or can they still help years later?

P

Peatress

Do these remedies only work right after taking an X-ray or can they still help years later?
Don't know but I suspect that anything that improve metabolism will be helpful years later. I can't say if this will reverse the damage.

P

Peatress

This incident happened in India that is causing many people to think about their safety. This is especially true for people who keep up with modern gadgets.
A train station arc strikes a person’s wireless headphones on the platform. You can see what happens to the person in the video. Luckily, the man is alive.

Are you sure you want to use those wireless headphones? You might have this happen​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/KcwWmWrXCYZb/

The greatest evil being used against the young. What they can do to them right now-Wireless ear pods​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qlopmBNZvns9/

A new technology that has been massively entering people’s lives for about a year, especially young people. But this technology, in addition to being convenient, also has a lot of negatives. On the one hand, everyone with the latest versions of iPhones has no other way to use headphones than wireless ones.

Poor birds

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/73Gsm8s8CzBc/

Last edited by a moderator:

Beatrix_

“USERS SHOULD NOT TAKE ORE SAMPLES OUT OF THEIR JARS, for they tend to flake and crumble and you would run the risk of having radioactive ore spread out in your laboratory.” Such was the warning that came with the Gilbert U-238 Atomic Energy Lab, a 1950s science kit that included four small jars of actual uranium.
Alas, fewer than 5,000 of the Gilbert kits were sold, and it remained on the market only until 1951. The lackluster sales may have been due to the eye-popping price: US $49.50, or about $500 today. Two competing sets, from the Porter Chemical Company, also contained uranium ore and were advertised as having atomic energy components, but retailed for $10 and $25.

Starting in the 1960s, toy safety became a concern

P

Peatress

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals