Ray Takes Low Dose Testosterone

brix

I got it from hupharma. Chinese store that has some product in the US so no customs. No idea on purity but he seems to have repeat buyers so I’m going to try it out.

If it seems to work, I’ll try and get it tested.

Want to edit this and forgot I received a COA saying >98% purity.

marsaday

Thought i would share my experience with androgen here.

I have started using it and you are supposed to use 2 pumps per day from the applicator. This equals about 40mcg of testosterone and so you probably end up getting half that amount through the skin.

So i first did 4 weeks on a half dose = 20mcg per day. I had my bloods taken and the impact on the hormones was very low apart from oestrogen. LH and FSH were still firing like mad, testosterone dropped 2 points (i use pmol measurements) and estrogen dropped 40%. SHBG was the same.

So my testosterone level was basically the same but oestrogen was lower. I felt a lot better taking the stuff however.

I have now started this week taking the full daily dose of 2 pumps and will get bloods done in september.

I have posted a new thread under hormones about an issue i was having with my heart feeling a little discomfort on 2 pumps, but i am back on this amount and so far i am not getting any issues this time.

anniejohnson

For those of you using testosterone powder, are you dissolving it into vitamin E, making a progest-E-like solution?

There are different types of testosterone available from hupharma. Which did you get?

Last edited:

Peater

Research on DMSO with test is promising - i think that because it cannot be patented it is not used. Seems it needs to be diluted, just as a warning to others. Any comments on ratios welcome. I have also ordered mg scales as I want to do this properly.

brix

Research on DMSO with test is promising - i think that because it cannot be patented it is not used. Seems it needs to be diluted, just as a warning to others. Any comments on ratios welcome. I have also ordered mg scales as I want to do this properly.

What needs to be diluted? DMSO?

brix

Seems to be. I'm not an expert at all! However my bottle of androsterone is DMSO mixed with ethanol so if that's what haidut does....:D

I just mixed the test base in 99.9% dmso. Seems fine to me.

brix

Brave! You sure you need extra T? ;) how are you getting on with it?

My T is “low” for my age. Last time I checked it was 480s at the age of 27. I have low libido, erection issues, and hard time gaining muscle/losing fat.

I just want to see if raising T will help my issues. If not, I will drop it. While it’s only been a week, i have noticed some benefits.

Peater

My T is “low” for my age. Last time I checked it was 480s at the age of 27. I have low libido, erection issues, and hard time gaining muscle/losing fat.

I just want to see if raising T will help my issues. If not, I will drop it. While it’s only been a week, i have noticed some benefits.

Are you still using your 0.25mg per drop blend?

I think we use different measurements here in the UK but my results were similar, 7 years ago. I am 34 now.

(Also don't worry I was just making a "look at the balls on that guy" joke about putting pure DMSO right on your skin):D

brix

Are you still using your 0.25mg per drop blend?

I think we use different measurements here in the UK but my results were similar, 7 years ago. I am 34 now.

(Also don't worry I was just making a "look at the balls on that guy" joke about putting pure DMSO right on your skin):D

Yes .25mg a drop. 4 drops a day, 2 sublingual 2 topical.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals