Red Bull + Lime Juice + Aspirin

Hesperian

I love Red Bull. Liquid Austrian gold. Wish there was a glass bottle version.

I'm here in the U S of A, where ingredients have to be proven dangerous before being banned, as opposed to Europe, where products must first be proven safe before being sold!

The labeling that @Rinse & rePeat posted is what I see when I look at the cans on the shelves here, I'm not sure where they are produced.
Red Bull is made in Austria, Switzerland, and the US. The first two will say "Made in Austria" and "Made in Switzerland" on the back. I assume the ones that do not state where they are made are the ones made in the US. I've been seeing more and more of these cans lately and less and less of the Austria ones.

milk_lover

Does aspirin help with stopping excessive iron absorption? Or is it for another reason? Thanks.
Yeah it helps chelate some of the iron ingested. You can search that on the forum. But I mainly take aspirin with meat to block the inflammatory amino acids and to reduce phosphate so my calcium to phosphate ratio stays close to 1 and this helps keep PTH in check. Also, aspirin helps with endotoxins coming from the starch I eat with meat. Plus, everywhere you go they use cooking vegetable oil so aspirin can block the COX and LOX enzymes that produce harmful products from PUFA. For the iron, I mainly use milk and coffee.

Peater

Yeah it helps chelate some of the iron ingested. You can search that on the forum. But I mainly take aspirin with meat to block the inflammatory amino acids and to reduce phosphate so my calcium to phosphate ratio stays close to 1 and this helps keep PTH in check. Also, aspirin helps with endotoxins coming from the starch I eat with meat. Plus, everywhere you go they use cooking vegetable oil so aspirin can block the COX and LOX enzymes that produce harmful products from PUFA. For the iron, I mainly use milk and coffee.

Excellent reply, thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals