Response To Coffee

m_arch

Sometimes when I smell a strong coffee, I have a shivering response to it. Often I can't finish my cup because it tastes so horribly bitter.

Do you think this may indicate some form of fatty liver and I need to drink more coffee?
My blood tests showed that it was okay.

Alternatively do you think instinctively my body is telling me "this isn't good for you - stay away" perhaps?

Richiebogie

We have great freshly roasted coffee here in Melbourne, but when I was on a P&O cruise recently we were served disgusting bitter cappuccinos even though we had paid a supplement for a coffee card! 3 teaspoons of sugar didn't help! Eventually I could no longer stomach the cruise coffee!

Perhaps you could try another cruise line?

i think you should get blood work to determine if you have fatty liver.. blood work is king. it tells all. except thyroid.. but you have your temp and pulse for that.

Giraffe

Sometimes when I smell a strong coffee, I have a shivering response to it. Often I can't finish my cup because it tastes so horribly bitter.
I wouldn't drink coffee (or anything) if the smell made me shiver. To me coffee (at least my own) smells lovely.

I find that espresso machines differ a lot. Some machines simply don't make coffee I like (no matter how much or little coffee I add or what roast I use).

OP
m_arch

m_arch

I wouldn't drink coffee (or anything) if the smell made me shiver. To me coffee (at least my own) smells lovely.

I find that espresso machines differ a lot. Some machines simply don't make coffee I like (no matter how much or little coffee I add or what roast I use).
The coffee I have is usually an organic instant one, but a lot of other coffee's create the same shivering response. Others don't get this, so I don't think its the coffee.

dookie

i think you should get blood work to determine if you have fatty liver.. blood work is king. it tells all. except thyroid.. but you have your temp and pulse for that.

For fatty liver, I think ultrasound is the only way to accurately diagnose.

Waynish

I agree with others here about looking into the liver, but not how to look into it. Find the most reputable TCM doc in your area and get a pulse reading to check the organs - I do suspect liver-related issue. No fun to be accelerated by coffee when another part of the system can't handle that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals