Schizophrenia Is Chronic Encephalitis ...and Niacin Cures It by Thomas E. Levy, MD

David PS

OP
David PS

David PS

Runenight201

Wonderful. Just sent this over to my friend who suffers from Schizophrenia. Hopefully this can convince him to at the last try dosing Niacin for a month and see if he has improvements.

OP
David PS

David PS

Wonderful. Just sent this over to my friend who suffers from Schizophrenia. Hopefully this can convince him to at the last try dosing Niacin for a month and see if he has improvements.
Great, I hope that it works for your friend. Dr. Hoffer used niacin for Schizophrenia. Details can be found at DoctorYourself.com. Here is an older article that might be helpful.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Names of forms of niacin supplementation that directly fuel NAD production in the body:
  • Niacin
  • Niacinamide
  • Nicotinamide
  • Nicotinamide riboside
  • Nicotinamide mononucleotide
  • Inositol hexaniacinate
  • Inositol hexanicotinate

Chronic, low-grade endotoxemia can also cause encephalitis. Encephalitis is just brain inflammation, can be caused even by binge drinking. Endotoxemia can also cause chronically elevated serotonin, and the latter can explain most schizo symptoms. After decades of lying that the condition is caused by high dopamine and using haloperidol (pure dopamine antagonist, they said) to "treat" it, sliently over the last 5-6 years or so, medicine has admitted that szhizo is caused by high serotonin and the reason haloperidol worked is that it is also...a serotonin antagonist.

While niacin and niacinamide do have anti-inflammatory effects, I suspect the reason high-dose niacinamide and niacin worked in Hoffer's experients is that the B3 analogs are also serotonin antagonist when used in pharmacological doses, in addition to their role as NAD+ precursors (which also helps when inflammation is high).

Ras

Chapter nine of the attached book covers mental illness.

Attachments

• Niacin The Real Story Learn about the Wonderful Healing Properties of Niacin (Abram Hoffer, An...pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom