Senomyx, Vaccines & Coke WHAT?!!

Just when you think you've read the label before eating something, and you voted to stand up for things you believe in, you find more disturbing information that shakes up the world you are already having a hard time trying keep up with!

I have read recently that Catholics, because of their religious beliefs, are refusing Covid vaccinations because they are made from stem cells of aborted fetuses. That was news to me!

I passed that shocker on to my son, then he gave me an even bigger shocker! These same fetuses, from the 70's and 80's, are still being used! Their cells have been extracting and multiplied so many times since it was killed, that now they are using those many multiplied cells, clones I imagine, to make snacks more flavorful. Dear God, literally!!

"Fetal cell lines are cells that grow in a laboratory. They descend from cells taken from elective abortions in the 1970s and 1980s. Those individual cells from the 1970s and 1980s have since multiplied into many new cells over the past four or five decades, creating fetal cell lines. Current fetal cell lines are thousands of generations removed from the original fetal tissue. They do not contain any tissue from a fetus."

Senomyx is the company that has taken advantage of those aborted babies. I am sure many were soothed with the rationalization that it would save many lives, but just like George Orwell's "Animal Farm", there was just more rationalizing until the pigs ran the show. If all of that isn't controversial enough, these same dead babies, who involuntarily gave up their lives to supposedly save lives, are now being used to make our snacks tastier!

Of course the profiteers couldn't be left out of the ill gotten fortune! The link below has a very long list of brands we have trusted, even as being "All Natural" to profiting from Synomx dead baby technology. The irony that Gerber is using it, babies eating babies? My mind is seriously blown! Really Aquafina? Quaker Oatmeal? Haagen Daz? ?

"Vaccine makers may use these fetal cell lines in any of the following three stages of vaccine development:

Development: Identifying what works

Confirmation: Making sure it works

Production: Manufacturing the formula that works

When it comes to the COVID-19 vaccines currently approved for emergency use, neither the Pfizer nor Moderna vaccines used fetal cell lines during the development or production phases. (So, no fetal cell lines were used to manufacture the vaccine, and they are not inside the injection you receive from your doctor.) However, both companies used the fetal cell line HEK 293 in the confirmation phase to ensure the vaccines work. All HEK 293 cells are descended from tissue taken from a 1973 elective abortion that took place in the Netherlands.
The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is a bit different. It is an adenovirus vector vaccine. (Adenovirus is the virus that causes the common cold. The virus in this vaccine has been changed so that it does NOT cause illness.) With this type of vaccine, a carrier, in this case adenovirus, acts as a delivery vehicle. The adenovirus has had the coronavirus spike protein added to its DNA. The adenovirus carries that genetic material into your body, delivering its modified DNA to your cells. Your cells will then make the spike protein, activating your immune system. Once activated, your immune system creates antibodies to fight off the spike protein. Learn more about the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
To make their virus vector vaccine, Johnson & Johnson infects PER.C6 fetal cell line cells with adenovirus. All PER.C6 cells used to manufacture the Johnson & Johnson vaccine are descended from tissue taken from a 1985 elective abortion that also took place in the Netherlands. They use this cell line because it is a well-studied industry standard for safe and reliable production of viral vector vaccines.
None of the COVID-19 vaccines in development use fetal cells taken from recent abortions."

There are those that say they would die for their religion, but are they going to live for it now, or is that vast list of foods too much to give up? How true the saying is sometimes, "Ignorance is bliss."

"The study of vaccines, "vaccinolgy", in isolation from the developmental effects of nutrition and environmental stress, is a pseudoscience, blind to the mechanisms, that produce harmful long range effects." -Ray Peat

Last edited:

Rick K

Just when you think you've read the label before eating something, and you voted to stand up for things you believe in, you find more disturbing information that shakes up the world you are already having a hard time trying keep up with!

I have read recently that Catholics, because of their religious beliefs, are refusing Covid vaccinations because they are made from stem cells of aborted fetuses. That was news to me!

I passed that shocker on to my son, then he gave me an even bigger shocker! These same fetuses, from the 70's and 80's, are still being used! Their cells have been extracting and multiplied so many times since it was killed, that now they are using those many multiplied cells, clones I imagine, to make snacks more flavorful. Dear God, literally!!

"Fetal cell lines are cells that grow in a laboratory. They descend from cells taken from elective abortions in the 1970s and 1980s. Those individual cells from the 1970s and 1980s have since multiplied into many new cells over the past four or five decades, creating fetal cell lines. Current fetal cell lines are thousands of generations removed from the original fetal tissue. They do not contain any tissue from a fetus."

Senomyx is the company that has taken advantage of those aborted babies. I am sure many were soothed with the rationalization that it would save many lives, but just like George Orwell's "Animal Farm", there was just more rationalizing until the pigs ran the show. If all of that isn't controversial enough, these same dead babies, who involuntarily gave up their lives to supposedly save lives, are now being used to make our snacks tastier!

Of course the profiteers couldn't be left out of the ill gotten fortune! The link below has a very long list of brands we have trusted, even as being "All Natural" to profiting from Synomx dead baby technology. The irony that Gerber is using it, babies eating babies? My mind is seriously blown! Really Aquafina? Quaker Oatmeal? Haagen Daz? ?

"Vaccine makers may use these fetal cell lines in any of the following three stages of vaccine development:

When it comes to the COVID-19 vaccines currently approved for emergency use, neither the Pfizer nor Moderna vaccines used fetal cell lines during the development or production phases. (So, no fetal cell lines were used to manufacture the vaccine, and they are not inside the injection you receive from your doctor.) However, both companies used the fetal cell line HEK 293 in the confirmation phase to ensure the vaccines work. All HEK 293 cells are descended from tissue taken from a 1973 elective abortion that took place in the Netherlands.
The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is a bit different. It is an adenovirus vector vaccine. (Adenovirus is the virus that causes the common cold. The virus in this vaccine has been changed so that it does NOT cause illness.) With this type of vaccine, a carrier, in this case adenovirus, acts as a delivery vehicle. The adenovirus has had the coronavirus spike protein added to its DNA. The adenovirus carries that genetic material into your body, delivering its modified DNA to your cells. Your cells will then make the spike protein, activating your immune system. Once activated, your immune system creates antibodies to fight off the spike protein. Learn more about the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
To make their virus vector vaccine, Johnson & Johnson infects PER.C6 fetal cell line cells with adenovirus. All PER.C6 cells used to manufacture the Johnson & Johnson vaccine are descended from tissue taken from a 1985 elective abortion that also took place in the Netherlands. They use this cell line because it is a well-studied industry standard for safe and reliable production of viral vector vaccines.
None of the COVID-19 vaccines in development use fetal cells taken from recent abortions."

There are those that say they would die for their religion, but are they going to live for it now, or is that vast list of foods too much to give up? How true the saying is sometimes, "Ignorance is bliss."

"The study of vaccines, "vaccinolgy", in isolation from the developmental effects of nutrition and environmental stress, is a pseudoscience, blind to the mechanisms, that produce harmful long range effects." -Ray Peat
The people who did/do this are below bacteria. Allegedly the pope has said it's a chritian's duty to get the vax. So much for his guiding light.

haidut

Forum Supporter

How do we know that the list of foods containing Senomyx is reliable? It lists several products certified as organic (e.g. Honest Tea), and I am pretty sure those are not allowed to (at least officially) use fetal cells/tissue as part of their production process. I mean, if Honest Teat decides to violate the organic standard they can certainly do that and expose themselves to liability, but the list makes it look those products officially include Senomyx as part of their production process, which I am pretty sure is illegal for organic-certified products.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
How do we know that the list of foods containing Senomyx is reliable? It lists several products certified as organic (e.g. Honest Tea), and I am pretty sure those are not allowed to (at least officially) use fetal cells/tissue as part of their production process. I mean, if Honest Teat decides to violate the organic standard they can certainly do that and expose themselves to liability, but the list makes it look those products officially include Senomyx as part of their production process, which I am pretty sure is illegal for organic-certified products.
Well first of all I keep all my posts short, so I couldn't put all the things about it up. My post are just a heads up so that we can do our own research and draw our own conclusions. My 26 year old, ex-vegetarian son has know all about it. Yes in my post it was stated that there is no first generation fetal tissue used, just "cloned ones". The foods listed do not specify if the cells are IN the products or were used in the "Development" or "Confirmation" stages. The point of my post was an ethical issue. For people who have denied their family medical aid because it is against their religiin or they are against abortion, I am sure they are SICKENED to know they have been partaking all along, like sneaking lobster into a Jew's omelet :)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The people who did/do this are below bacteria. Allegedly the pope has said it's a chritian's duty to get the vax. So much for his guiding light.
Really? Yeah like I said, those people who like to "play" church say they would die for their beliefs, when they can't even live for their beliefs.

Implying the pope buys his own bull**** and isn't just a shepard for all the catholic sheep following him.

I think the last legitimate pope who believed in his religion was John Paul II. The latest ones just seem like fashion installments who tell the world the same things that the media does.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Implying the pope buys his own bull**** and isn't just a shepard for all the catholic sheep following him.

I think the last legitimate pope who believed in his religion was John Paul II. The latest ones just seem like fashion installments who tell the world the same things that the media does.
Just a puppet playing church now :/

Missenger

Is fish oil organic? Silicon dioxide?

yerrag

Wow! I love this forum for such random and in depth information. We don't know what we don't"t know so how would we know what questions to ask to ever come across this stuff?
I was lazy and just gave you the run-of-the-mill and whitewashed version of the British empire stooges of Zion doing what Zion normally does.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I was lazy and just gave you the run-of-the-mill and whitewashed version of the British empire stooges of Zion doing what Zion normally does.
You always have something great to add to any conversation :)

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Attachments

• 20210724_204633.jpg
    20210724_204633.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 27
OP
Rinse & rePeat
I found these Cola's today that aren't profiting from aborted babies!

Attachments

• 20210726_185201.jpg
    20210726_185201.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 20210726_185207.jpg
    20210726_185207.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 20210726_185215.jpg
    20210726_185215.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 55

yerrag

Have you tried making your own soda? I see those machines, but they are expensive!
You mean sodastream? I made my own, and it's cheaper that way. Still, I had to buy a used regulator from ebay, and a used CO2 tank, CO2, and a carbonator device. It works out to around $120 still. But I had to make one to make magnesium bicarbonate, and I also have a carbogen device, and a CO2 bath.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals