[Serious/Urgent] How do i get out of Canada?

EmperorOfMan

According to this article, provinces could start making vaccination mandatory in Canada. I believe this may be the first step the media is taking in trying to start the conversation of mandatory vaccination among the canadian populace.Seeing as how Canadians have bent the knee time and time again over the last two years, i think its entirely plausible this might actually happen. Maybe im being paranoid, but as un unvaxxed Canadian, things are starting to look quite grim. I am unable to leave the country by boat or plane, and cant even fly inter-provincially. Ideally, id like to get to a state like florida or texas, but have no idea how i would go about getting there. Thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks guys

mrchibbs

According to this article, provinces could start making vaccination mandatory in Canada. I believe this may be the first step the media is taking in trying to start the conversation of mandatory vaccination among the canadian populace.Seeing as how Canadians have bent the knee time and time again over the last two years, i think its entirely plausible this might actually happen. Maybe im being paranoid, but as un unvaxxed Canadian, things are starting to look quite grim. I am unable to leave the country by boat or plane, and cant even fly inter-provincially. Ideally, id like to get to a state like florida or texas, but have no idea how i would go about getting there. Thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks guys

Yeah, they're definitely going to try to go there. I'm not really lucky and I can't go anywhere.

Alberta has already said they're not going to do it, so there's still some hope. But it's looking grim for us unvaxxed canadians.

Here in Quebec it's quite possibly worse than anywhere else, there's a real mob mentality and a push for this insanity.

YourUniverse

They cant hold you down and force inject you with the bull**** serum. The worst they can do is fine you, like Austria. By the time any of this is implemented omicron will have fizzled out, because its a cold and it'll be nearing spring, and the worlds eyes should be wide open. There are many vaccinated people who are against the precedent this sets, and of course the millions of unvaccinated people who are against both the precedent and the specific action. This is part of a concerted, global effort to put pressure on unvaccinated people - Macron trying to "annoy" unvaccinated, Biden prophesizing a winter of "severe illness and death", Trudeau asking "what do we do about them", them of course being unvaccinated citizens, and now his health minister wishing the state had control over your body. These are coercion tactics, and they are aimed directly at the mental health of the unvaccinated. The governments of the world know their demographics, they know the demographic of the unvaccinated. By this time, if you're still not "vaccinated", it must be a concerted effort on your part, you probably keep up with research, you're likely a so-called "conspiracy theorist" and you're watching the news for updates on the nonsense. As such, they are attacking your last bastion of sanctity, your mind, your mental health. They want to punish you for not being effectively herded, they want to interrupt your ability to plan for the future, they want you with a higher resting cortisol and adrenaline level, they want you to feel fear and pain for resisting the government's wishes. Canadians regardless of vaccination status do NOT agree with these proposed measures, Canadians are not that silly as to give up their bodily rights for something like this, at least I choose to believe it so. With each measure introduced, adapt. Foresee what you can, but I truly do not think Canadians will let this pass. A dangerous, dangerous precedent. We will see, though. Stay strong, you're not alone, and ultimately make the best decision for you and your loved ones.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
They cant hold you down and force inject you with the bull**** serum. The worst they can do is fine you, like Austria. By the time any of this is implemented omicron will have fizzled out, because its a cold and it'll be nearing spring, and the worlds eyes should be wide open. There are many vaccinated people who are against the precedent this sets, and of course the millions of unvaccinated people who are against both the precedent and the specific action. This is part of a concerted, global effort to put pressure on unvaccinated people - Macron trying to "annoy" unvaccinated, Biden prophesizing a winter of "severe illness and death", Trudeau asking "what do we do about them", them of course being unvaccinated citizens, and now his health minister wishing the state had control over your body. These are coercion tactics, and they are aimed directly at the mental health of the unvaccinated. The governments of the world know their demographics, they know the demographic of the unvaccinated. By this time, if you're still not "vaccinated", it must be a concerted effort on your part, you probably keep up with research, you're likely a so-called "conspiracy theorist" and you're watching the news for updates on the nonsense. As such, they are attacking your last bastion of sanctity, your mind, your mental health. They want to punish you for not being effectively herded, they want to interrupt your ability to plan for the future, they want you with a higher resting cortisol and adrenaline level, they want you to feel fear and pain for resisting the government's wishes. Canadians regardless of vaccination status do NOT agree with these proposed measures, Canadians are not that silly as to give up their bodily rights for something like this, at least I choose to believe it so. With each measure introduced, adapt. Foresee what you can, but I truly do not think Canadians will let this pass. A dangerous, dangerous precedent. We will see, though. Stay strong, you're not alone, and ultimately make the best decision for you and your loved ones.

Right. And just like I said in the other post, stricken by synchronicity, if by summer 2022 this charade goes away then what next? Do you think all these elements in the govt and behind the scenes that are responsible for all of these monstrosities will somehow magically go back to business as usual and resume their normal governing activities? If you go only after the more powerful elements that designed/implemented this, you are still looking at throwing a non-insignificant percentage of each country's population in jail...which of course won't happen. And that does not even begin to address my point about the regular "psychopaths" on the street that willingly oppressed their fellow humans.
So, yeah, unless the conditions that allowed this freak show to occur change, to me ending the pandemic means nothing. In fact, I would prefer it to continue until the powers that pull the strings behind the curtain finally lose patience and reveal themselves. That way, we finally know who to strike, The way things stand right now, they will just regroup and launch something else...like the cyber attack (possibly with a computer virus) that IMF and 10+ countries are "simulating" as we speak, that will leave all of us penniless. How do you end that "pandemic"?

YourUniverse

Right. And just like I said in the other post, stricken by synchronicity, if by summer 2022 this charade goes away then what next? Do you think all these elements in the govt and behind the scenes that are responsible for all of these monstrosities will somehow magically go back to business as usual and resume their normal governing activities? If you go only after the more powerful elements that designed/implemented this, you are still looking at throwing a non-insignificant percentage of each country's population in jail...which of course won't happen. And that does not even begin to address my point about the regular "psychopaths" on the street that willingly oppressed their fellow humans.
So, yeah, unless the conditions that allowed this freak show to occur change, to me ending the pandemic means nothing. In fact, I would prefer it to continue until the powers that pull the strings behind the curtain finally lose patience and reveal themselves. That way, we finally know who to strike, The way things stand right now, they will just regroup and launch something else...like the cyber attack (possibly with a computer virus) that IMF and 10+ countries are "simulating" as we speak, that will leave all of us penniless. How do you end that "pandemic"?
Personally I think this klaus schwab fellow and his WEF propositions are still being "sold" to world leaders, I dont think they're necessarily fully on board, although his "solutions" may seem attractive given the global socio-economic climate, and i do think money will still be the thing to follow when this is over.

Before this covid fiasco I severely underestimated the effect media had on peoples opinions. Its definitely true people have become more psychopathic, at least more divided, or maybe have just shown their cards. Most people get their morals from their government and their news screen, then mixed with fear, turn into what we've seen, so its definitely true that we need a change at the top, a change in how news is monetized, better separation of state and media, DEFINITELY no propaganda, but of course this is wishful thinking.

Personally, maybe this is optimistic but I think a lot of the doomsday projections are smoke and mirrors. Biden telling his unvaxxed countrymen to expect death, when... they won't die. Canadian health Minister teasing, conditioning, a mandatory vaccination, but something that serious will have pushback that will be impossible to ignore. They will keep trying to coerce but can only push so far, until they sort of give up (at the constitutional limit), and move on to the next piece of theater. Mission still accomplished though - a LOT of money was made.

I dont know what to make of the cyber attack scenarios being run right now. Could be next. I think a lot of pandemic scenarios had been run for a decade or more before covid hit, but of course not event 201 with a Corona virus and many other coincidences too coincidental to ignore.

I might just be naive, though.

OP
EmperorOfMan

EmperorOfMan

There is definitely some truth to this. One of the top posts on r/canada rightnow is about these supposed mandatory vaccinations, and a good 60% seem to be against them. Hard to say if Canadians will actual band together for their freedoms though.

J.R.K

Keep the faith @EmperorOfMan, know that you are not alone, even though it may seem like it sometimes. Things are starting to show change. I don’t if you seen this but even law enforcement, as well as the military is aware and questioning the narrative, despite what mainstream media says.

Feel free to PM me if you need to talk or just need a shoulder to help bear the load.
Another good article.

rothko

Yeah I do not see a good outcome from this dying down and being swept under the rug. Without winning the cultural debate, this is a completely lost battle. Next time will be worse, unless a lot of cultural decay and propaganda are undone. But it seems unlikely that the cultural debate will be won without catastrophic consequences from the v. program, and it seems moderately likely that they may back off of the most totalitarian of outcomes in response to the pandemic. Legal battles are downstream of cultural battles. We must win the cultural argument or US is lost.

YourUniverse

Yeah I do not see a good outcome from this dying down and being swept under the rug. Without winning the cultural debate, this is a completely lost battle. Next time will be worse, unless a lot of cultural decay and propaganda are undone. But it seems unlikely that the cultural debate will be won without catastrophic consequences from the v. program, and it seems moderately likely that they may back off of the most totalitarian of outcomes in response to the pandemic. Legal battles are downstream of cultural battles. We must win the cultural argument or US is lost.
Whats worse than this though? This is the fight for bodily autonomy, this is the battle for the right to choose what you put in your body. The next fight, if rumours are true, would affect every one of the plebs equally and I dont know what the "us" vs "them" would look like.

rothko

Whats worse than this though? This is the fight for bodily autonomy, this is the battle for the right to choose what you put in your body. The next fight, if rumours are true, would affect every one of the plebs equally and I dont know what the "us" vs "them" would look like.
the next thing could same thing but with something actually dangerous, so more pressure, and maybe they play faster and looser with the trails and mandates. who knows whats in future. i am only saying that we have lost the battle so far. people are coming around to the fact that the vaccine program didnt work. but they are not coming around to the fact that it was always useless and dangerous.

YourUniverse

the next thing could same thing but with something actually dangerous, so more pressure, and maybe they play faster and looser with the trails and mandates. who knows whats in future. i am only saying that we have lost the battle so far. people are coming around to the fact that the vaccine program didnt work. but they are not coming around to the fact that it was always useless and dangerous.
Ah, you meant another virus pandemic. Right. At that point Ill personally re-evaluate (ie. wait to hear what Ray Peat has to say on the matter :laughing: ). Im not certain Im staunchly anti-vax nor politically zealous although personal rights should be very important to us all.

rothko

Ah, you meant another virus pandemic. Right. At that point Ill personally re-evaluate (ie. wait to hear what Ray Peat has to say on the matter :laughing: ). Im not certain Im staunchly anti-vax nor politically zealous although personal rights should be very important to us all.
Anything. I think were speaking past each other but agreeing. This whole ordeal is eroding personal liberties and cultural and political norms at warp speed -- pun intended. And we are losing those cultural battles for whatever next continues that trend.

LeeLemonoil

Omicron is now confirmed to target the upper respiratory tract. That means SarsCov2 has reached its evolutionary point of no return - it will become another common cold virus, like its brethren from the same Genus, beta-Coronaviridae.

From this point onwards, there will never again be a more pathogenic variant than omicron. In a individual there still could occur a more virulent mutant, but it never again has the chance of becoming dominant

So, while the Wuhan-Virus had the potential to evolve into another MERS or SARS-Coronavirus, this is no sure to never happen. It’s also very likely that omicron and successors will be less harmful than Influenza once the entire population had repeated contact.

While this is good news for each of us individually, and normaly would make it very difficult for legislatures to enact mandatory vaccination in western constitutions, here comes the big caveat:

Germany is in a similar situation as Canada. Debates about mandate are about to commence in parliament. Most are in favour of mandate there, but given the poor effectivity of the outdated vaccines and the highly diminished pathogenicity of omicron, at least the courts might or will likely stop a mandate

And that’s where omicron might be a blessing In disguise for mandatory vaxx-Proponents, counterintuitively.

Pfizer and Moderna are already trialing their omicron-updates. Those trials will see huge numbers of efficacy - likely over 90% given that omicron is so mundane
It’s easier than ever before to argue in favour of vaccines in this time window.
The current vaccines are modeled after the wild type abd trials were with it. In real life they faced alpha-delta now omicron variants, making their real life use very poor.

My hunch is at least for Germany, they will time legislation so that an expected court decision will be when the omicron-updated vaccines have the desired data behind it, likely end of February, beginning of March.

We will then get a vaccine against a common cold virus. It will prevent severe cases and hospitalization very effectively. Since the virus hardly causes those by default.

Omicron is now confirmed to target the upper respiratory tract. That means SarsCov2 has reached its evolutionary point of no return - it will become another common cold virus, like its brethren from the same Genus, beta-Coronaviridae.

From this point onwards, there will never again be a more pathogenic variant than omicron. In a individual there still could occur a more virulent mutant, but it never again has the chance of becoming dominant

So, while the Wuhan-Virus had the potential to evolve into another MERS or SARS-Coronavirus, this is no sure to never happen. It’s also very likely that omicron and successors will be less harmful than Influenza once the entire population had repeated contact.

While this is good news for each of us individually, and normaly would make it very difficult for legislatures to enact mandatory vaccination in western constitutions, here comes the big caveat:

Germany is in a similar situation as Canada. Debates about mandate are about to commence in parliament. Most are in favour of mandate there, but given the poor effectivity of the outdated vaccines and the highly diminished pathogenicity of omicron, at least the courts might or will likely stop a mandate

And that’s where omicron might be a blessing In disguise for mandatory vaxx-Proponents, counterintuitively.

Pfizer and Moderna are already trialing their omicron-updates. Those trials will see huge numbers of efficacy - likely over 90% given that omicron is so mundane
It’s easier than ever before to argue in favour of vaccines in this time window.
The current vaccines are modeled after the wild type abd trials were with it. In real life they faced alpha-delta now omicron variants, making their real life use very poor.

My hunch is at least for Germany, they will time legislation so that an expected court decision will be when the omicron-updated vaccines have the desired data behind it, likely end of February, beginning of March.

We will then get a vaccine against a common cold virus. It will prevent severe cases and hospitalization very effectively. Since the virus hardly causes those by default.

Good point. The real question is, with the virus losing power, what will the governments and pharmaceutical companies pull to avoid losing their own power?

Omicron is no longer scary enough to fuel the level of panic they need, it's clearly becoming mostly harmless and endemic. But the billions of dollars they've earned, and the crushing of human rights and increased control over the population are not something to give away lightly. Just watch for the next act of the show.

Pablo Cruise

Personally I think this klaus schwab fellow and his WEF propositions are still being "sold" to world leaders, I dont think they're necessarily fully on board, although his "solutions" may seem attractive given the global socio-economic climate, and i do think money will still be the thing to follow when this is over.

Before this covid fiasco I severely underestimated the effect media had on peoples opinions. Its definitely true people have become more psychopathic, at least more divided, or maybe have just shown their cards. Most people get their morals from their government and their news screen, then mixed with fear, turn into what we've seen, so its definitely true that we need a change at the top, a change in how news is monetized, better separation of state and media, DEFINITELY no propaganda, but of course this is wishful thinking.

Personally, maybe this is optimistic but I think a lot of the doomsday projections are smoke and mirrors. Biden telling his unvaxxed countrymen to expect death, when... they won't die. Canadian health Minister teasing, conditioning, a mandatory vaccination, but something that serious will have pushback that will be impossible to ignore. They will keep trying to coerce but can only push so far, until they sort of give up (at the constitutional limit), and move on to the next piece of theater. Mission still accomplished though - a LOT of money was made.

I dont know what to make of the cyber attack scenarios being run right now. Could be next. I think a lot of pandemic scenarios had been run for a decade or more before covid hit, but of course not event 201 with a Corona virus and many other coincidences too coincidental to ignore.

I might just be naive, though.
You might be naive. Look at the world. You can't leave your house in Australia unless you are vaccinated. Same in Holland. Same in the Philippines. This is very serious and I am willing to bet why Justin Trudeau wanted an early re-election because he could then enact all these tyrannical propositions and not have to worry about getting re-elected. The only way it will happen is if the 2022 mid year elections can be manipulated, again. Otherwise we will kick all the far left out of office. People all over the world have reached an end point which is the intent to break us then institute their policies. It is part of the far left playbook.

Klaus Schwab, Soros, Jeff Bezos. Mark F'erburg, Michael Bloomberg, etc are intent on creating a govt control of society or if you prefer, lets call it Communism or Fascism. So dump Twitter (whose stock is crashing) and.......Facebook. Gettr is the free speech medium many are changing to. I have no interest in GETTR just that it is a free speech platform. 2022 could be a great year or a year of regret. I am betting on a great year.

Jinju

Just drive! They aren’t asking at the border.
I thought they were.... a taxi driver who frequently ferries people across the border said so to someone I know....
Although it could be a hit or miss depending on the guard at the border.

These are coercion tactics, and they are aimed directly at the mental health of the unvaccinated. They want to punish you for not being effectively herded, they want to interrupt your ability to plan for the future, they want you with a higher resting cortisol and adrenaline level, they want you to feel fear and pain for resisting the government's wishes.
My thoughts exactly! But the uncertainty often feels like 2 fat guys (or gals, if you will) sitting on my chest..... despite my attempts not to dwell on it.
However, I am not so optimistic about Canadians - from what I have seen so far, more than 90% (give or take 1%!) seem to be completely brainwashed and will comply with *anything*.

@J.R.K , thanks for those links.

J.R.K

You might be naive. Look at the world. You can't leave your house in Australia unless you are vaccinated. Same in Holland. Same in the Philippines. This is very serious and I am willing to bet why Justin Trudeau wanted an early re-election because he could then enact all these tyrannical propositions and not have to worry about getting re-elected. The only way it will happen is if the 2022 mid year elections can be manipulated, again. Otherwise we will kick all the far left out of office. People all over the world have reached an end point which is the intent to break us then institute their policies. It is part of the far left playbook.

Klaus Schwab, Soros, Jeff Bezos. Mark F'erburg, Michael Bloomberg, etc are intent on creating a govt control of society or if you prefer, lets call it Communism or Fascism. So dump Twitter (whose stock is crashing) and.......Facebook. Gettr is the free speech medium many are changing to. I have no interest in GETTR just that it is a free speech platform. 2022 could be a great year or a year of regret. I am betting on a great year.
I am hoping you are right as well, the court cases coming up will be interesting to watch as there has been much speculation on how far spread and deep the corruption actually runs.
There will be a reckoning in time the truth takes awhile to be revealed.
In the meantime, in my case I need to stay strong in my resolve that no outside entity has the right to force, coerce, or restrict my freedoms based upon a fictional story of a virus that is so deadly and widespread that they have yet to isolate it, as proof of that statement I offer the fact that Steve Kirsch’s one million dollar reward for proof of the isolated virus remains unclaimed.

Lollipop2

Gettr funder is a Chinese some say connections to Govt - maybe a spy - not a good honeypot to join imo.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom