Social Media Censorship

David PS

shadowban at DuckDuckGoNo I've not seen any information about such a law - even if there was why would they remove the search bar?

I have not used the Twitter search bar. I do not know why they removed it. The obvious answer is that they are making it more difficult for you to find things that they do not want you to see. They shadowban people for a reason. Maybe they have a program that has identified you as person who is getting around some of the shadowbans.

P

Peatress

I have not used the Twitter search bar. I do not know why they removed it. The obvious answer is that they are making it more difficult for you to find things that they do not want you to see. They shadowban people for a reason. Maybe they have a program that has identified you as person who is getting around some of the shadowbans.
I use duckduckgo. I'm being silenced. Must try harder then!

Beatrix_

They do not want people accessing tt without a login, I believe that is serves two purposes: 1) track everyone and 2) force more people into tt and eventually get more paying subscribers

P

Peatress

I will not be joining twitter or any other such like platform. As long as they don't ban books I'll survive.

Izzybelle

"The Biden Administraiton is "HEREBY ENJOINED AND RESTRAINED from taking the following actions as to social-media companies: (1) meeting with social-media companies for the purpose of urging, encouraging, pressuring, or inducing in any manner the removal, deletion, suppression, or reduction of content containing protected free speech posted on social-media platforms; (2) specifically flagging content or posts on social-media platforms and/or forwarding such to social-media companies urging, encouraging, pressuring, or inducing in any manner for removal, deletion, suppression, or reduction of content containing protected free speech; (3) urging, encouraging, pressuring, or inducing in any manner social-media companies to change their guidelines for removing, deleting, suppressing, or reducing content containing protected free speech ..."

View: https://twitter.com/AaronSiriSG/status/1676372767388864512?s=20

P

Peatress

Presented as a bid to tackle the issue of online fraud, the UK government is mulling over legislation that could grant GCHQ, the nation’s cyber and signals intelligence agency, sweeping powers to monitor internet logs in real-time. With a purported aim to catch criminals in the act, this move raises alarm bells on the sanctity of civil liberties.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom