Starting 100mg of pregnenolone

mgrabs

Can anywhere here share their experiences? My doctor wants me on 100mg compounded as a slow release to take every morning. My dhea is very very low. My pregnenolone is as well. I was told this will help my thyroid numbers, as well as my estrogen (since its low). Morning cortisol is low. Can everyone share their experiences? I’m a 27 year old male.

Lambro18

I also am a 27-year-old male who has been supplementing with 100mg of Klairelabs pregnenolone for around 2 years now. It is not a profound difference as I got other things affecting my health; however, pregnenolone has definitely helped with my libido and erection quantity, as well as helping me cognitively and potentially with fertility as referenced many times by Georgi. Don't know too much about pregnenolone assisting with thyroid, but it can help as the conversion of pregnenolone can either be progesterone or DHEA, and progesterone gets later converted into testosterone and DHEA either gets converted into testosterone or estrogen. These downstream hormones definitely affect the energy in a cell, such as thyroid, but again I am not well versed on pregnenolone impacting thyroid. Obviously supplementing with pregnenolone will help with your pregnenolone numbers. It can help with increasing DHEA as well and in turn help with estrogen through the DHEA pathway; however, I would say supplementing with some DHEA would better assist in those regards.

Santosh

Can anywhere here share their experiences? My doctor wants me on 100mg compounded as a slow release to take every morning. My dhea is very very low. My pregnenolone is as well. I was told this will help my thyroid numbers, as well as my estrogen (since its low). Morning cortisol is low. Can everyone share their experiences? I’m a 27 year old male.

It makes me very depressed. Not even over time, just after one 50mg dose.
Be aware that this could happen.

EnergeticLeo

Why do you think it might be doing so? Could it be because of drastically lower cortisol? AFAIK pregnenolone lowers cortisol, but doesn't immediately fill in for cortisol in terms of functions.

gunther

I'm kinda in the same boat here.

I've taken StressNon-Liquid Pregnenolone and can't tell if it's doing anything. I've just tried CortiNon-Pregesterone/DEHA and it seems to be helping with anxiety. Today will be the fourth day on it and so far so good.

OP
M

mgrabs

I also am a 27-year-old male who has been supplementing with 100mg of Klairelabs pregnenolone for around 2 years now. It is not a profound difference as I got other things affecting my health; however, pregnenolone has definitely helped with my libido and erection quantity, as well as helping me cognitively and potentially with fertility as referenced many times by Georgi. Don't know too much about pregnenolone assisting with thyroid, but it can help as the conversion of pregnenolone can either be progesterone or DHEA, and progesterone gets later converted into testosterone and DHEA either gets converted into testosterone or estrogen. These downstream hormones definitely affect the energy in a cell, such as thyroid, but again I am not well versed on pregnenolone impacting thyroid. Obviously supplementing with pregnenolone will help with your pregnenolone numbers. It can help with increasing DHEA as well and in turn help with estrogen through the DHEA pathway; however, I would say supplementing with some DHEA would better assist in those regards.
Great to hear about someone in somewhat the same situation. Im really trying to come off NP thyroid of just 1 grain. ive been on for 18 days now. Started getting dry hair/haur shed constipation & hand/thumb pulsating & tinnitus ringing in ears. I don’t think I’m tolerating it well when i used to always be fine (back when i was on pregnenolone) this is the first time with thyroid and no preg. Thought it can be adrenal related. I have low cortisol in the morning and low estrogen. My test is around 800 though. Bizare. Nervous to stop thyroid cold turkey because my hair was always great on it & i feel like it can get worse (or better) And now my body’s gonna be like “ we’re doing this again” i truly just want to balance my hormones without the damn thyroid. I was always subclinical hypo. Tsh around 3.5-4 and t3 high 3s. I know males tend to recover thyroid better but I’m just at a stand still with what to do.

OP
M

mgrabs

Pretty depressed right now with low estrogen high test. I dont know if my thyroid NP dose is fouling me up

OP
M

mgrabs

I've taken StressNon-Liquid Pregnenolone and can't tell if it's doing anything. I've just tried CortiNon-Pregesterone/DEHA and it seems to be helping with anxiety. Today will be the fourth day on it and so far so good.
Do you know anything about helping thyroid?

Santosh

Why do you think it might be doing so? Could it be because of drastically lower cortisol? AFAIK pregnenolone lowers cortisol, but doesn't immediately fill in for cortisol in terms of functions.

The huge doses of testosterone base I used to take would also tank cortisol, they didn't make me depressed.

OP
M

mgrabs

I know barely enough to be dangerous. I've experimented with t3 and t3/t4. I like the feeling, it makes me feel warm and energetic.
How long did you experiment for? And how was your thyroid after coming off it

Makrosky

Stressnon is very low mg per drop. It is a very good product and I notice good efects even from 2 drops but it will break your bank account if you want to use high doses. Get healthnatura pure pregnenolone powder.

gunther

Stressnon is very low mg per drop. It is a very good product and I notice good efects even from 2 drops but it will break your bank account if you want to use high doses. Get healthnatura pure pregnenolone powder.
What kind of dose can I take with the pregnenolone powder?

gunther

How long did you experiment for? And how was your thyroid after coming off it
I've been on it for a couple of months. I started with the t3/4 for a couple of weeks and then added t3. When I started it felt really good. My body felt like it was wrapped in a warm blanket and I got a bunch of energy. I wanted more of that feeling, so I ordered the t3 and began taking that. I was taking 6 drops of t3 spread throughout the day.

I think dosing with t3 is tricky, because I read that if your t3 spikes the liver will work to remove it.

Makrosky

What kind of dose can I take with the pregnenolone powder?
There are studies with up to 500mg x day IIRC. But you don't need that much probably. Start with 20mg or so and see. Read the forum all the info is here already.

OP
M

mgrabs

There are studies with up to 500mg x day IIRC. But you don't need that much probably. Start with 20mg or so and see. Read the forum all the info is here already.
Do you know if slow release is better than all at once?

OP
M

mgrabs

You can try yourself and let us know. Never used slow release.
I haven’t started yet, it comes in tomorrow from the compounding pharmacy. Just wasn’t sure the difference. I was taking Pregnenolone CRT from designs for health which was 25mg. I took 4. It says slow release, & it uses soy? Not sure if thats bad or not

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals